Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2018 2:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a battle.

Really glad to see Riku reunite again with Sarah after all that. Winner: Build Divers! I feel like Riku really proved himself out there and deserved the victory. Well done. I'm so proud of him tbh.
Sep 18, 2018 3:47 AM

Dec 2017
Battle was decent. Animation was great, unfortunately we basically saw nothing outside of Champ vs MC. Also was glad Champ didn't lose to a 1v1 to Riku; wonder where all the sense went in the first half.

This guy!
"EX-calibur!"
"FX-plosion!"
Can the team doing the references be more obvious?

Extra Boss most unnecessary thing ever. Screw that thing.

Sarah living is so obvious an outcome, the preview said "f*** it, just show Sarah entering VR."
Sep 18, 2018 4:03 AM

Sep 2009
okay I'll admit it. I was in smiling tears during this episode.
Sep 18, 2018 8:42 AM

Sep 2011
This was really moving, and better than what I expected! I loved how Magee, Tigerwolf, and Shahryar stood their ground against Rommel and his forces. I especially liked the moment in which Shahryar said that a gamer should aim for the true ending, that really resonated with me!

And I also liked how Riku wasn't able to defeat the champion, that would be too much protagonism/plot armor/whatever, even for this anime, so when he got the help of Ogre, I thought that they would be able to win together, what would still be so-so, but better, but they were still crushed, and only won because of Sarah's interference, so it isn't ideal, but it could be worse. I also loved how Riku, and the others started saying just how much she meant for them, it was beautiful, really, the scene with the hug, and the tears too, I loved it.
Sep 18, 2018 10:57 AM
Jun 2017
Everything happened as expected but what a cathartic battle. And so much feels. Looks like we'll get one final fight before the end.
Sep 18, 2018 1:15 PM

Mar 2015
Right then. This whole arc has been quite stupid. Firstly, an mmo with that many players would still retian a player base if the game had to be rewritten for a few months, so why did they not just revert it back to a previous back up and then rework it back to the current point, this entire plot of "ohh delete the AI we accidentallly made" is stupid, the game can always be rewritten and especially with a franchise like gundam, there will always be a loyal fanbase in which woudnt stop playing because they mayve had to rewrite a few thousand lines of code lmao.

They shouldve just gone with the plan with the 8% chance of success, it wouldve been a more interesting plot to this crap where it all ended happy days for everyone. Literally couldve done soemthing gundams not afraid of and killed her off and made it all dramatic and that, couldve done so much. wouldve been so much more interesting.

Instead, just a giant cliche of the main characters winning! Couldve made them lose and then we wouldve had a more interesting plot to follow of how they would resolve the situation.

Honestly, the way the GM just gave up on his plan so easily is beyond stupid and overall these last few episodes have felt beyond pointless. The series has lost its value in my eyes.

RIP Build Divers, you couldve been so much better.
Sep 18, 2018 5:45 PM

Apr 2016
Pretty obvious from the previous episode that Ogre will definitely come and help Riku. Riku can't beat Champ alone so he definitely needs a strong backup. It met my expectations and was satisfied with the outcome of the battle (it was to expected that they won by the help of Sarah and "friendship").

The hug scene was nice.
Dramatic scene.
Would've been better if they kissed. LOL! :v
Well, since he's a gunpla nut, he'll more likely to kiss a Gunpla than kissing his virtual waifu. :v

The Raid Boss looks sick!
And from the preview, it seems that Tsukasa will be using his Astray No-Name to join Riku and the others in order to beat the Raid Boss.

From the same preview, the guy who's covering Riku's eyes is probably Magee.
Colored nails and the back pretty much is him.

Only 1 episode left (for sure).
Looking forward to see how this ends!
Sep 18, 2018 10:54 PM
Jan 2014
xFlakee said:
Right then. This whole arc has been quite stupid. Firstly, an mmo with that many players would still retian a player base if the game had to be rewritten for a few months, so why did they not just revert it back to a previous back up and then rework it back to the current point, this entire plot of "ohh delete the AI we accidentallly made" is stupid, the game can always be rewritten and especially with a franchise like gundam, there will always be a loyal fanbase in which woudnt stop playing because they mayve had to rewrite a few thousand lines of code lmao.

They shouldve just gone with the plan with the 8% chance of success, it wouldve been a more interesting plot to this crap where it all ended happy days for everyone. Literally couldve done soemthing gundams not afraid of and killed her off and made it all dramatic and that, couldve done so much. wouldve been so much more interesting.

Instead, just a giant cliche of the main characters winning! Couldve made them lose and then we wouldve had a more interesting plot to follow of how they would resolve the situation.

Honestly, the way the GM just gave up on his plan so easily is beyond stupid and overall these last few episodes have felt beyond pointless. The series has lost its value in my eyes.

RIP Build Divers, you couldve been so much better.

You expect show aimed at 10-12 year olds to kill off a main character? The whole Gundam Build Series (Gundam Build Fighters, Gundam Build Fighters Try, Gundam Build Divers) is aimed for children, so of course the plot is going to be predictable and cliche. If you went in expecting anything different from a show like this, you just set yourself up to have a bad time
Sep 18, 2018 11:02 PM
Jun 2017
Love this episode, that battle between Riku and Ogre vs Champ is great. I just love how they have shown their skills in that fight... hahaha
Sep 19, 2018 12:46 AM

Oct 2008
Great Episode! Everyone went all out at battle!
Epic fight between The Champ vs Riku x Orge!
omg Raid Boss? looks like eveyone will have to team-up as a whole to complete this adversary! Go for it everyone gunla player for the sake of Sara!
5/5.

Sep 25, 2018 11:49 PM

Sep 2011
God I hate Rommel now. He is guilty of the great sin of taking his stupid VR game too seriously. And the guy he's trying to help already understands that they can just make a new one. It's pathetic and worse than Inuyasha's stupid reason for being on the Champ's side.
Sep 26, 2018 10:06 AM

Feb 2012
Two shots and a gasp from patrick.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 5, 2018 11:33 PM

Jan 2014
what the actual fuck? that's some stupid power up though.
Jan 16, 2021 5:05 PM

Jun 2017
I'm glad I'm the only one who kind of fucking hates Rommel after his "Muh MMO is worth more than a person's life" bullshit, especially his using disabled people as an excuse when they can literally make another game. I can't help but feel like this kind of thing is there because the show's main purpose is advertising gunpla. Like they can't exactly go "Actually gunpla really isn't that big a deal holy shit" because that would go against it's purpose. If true then jesus christ it's an unintentional showing of how little business cares for life. Rant over.

I really loved this episode. The fights were just the kind of flashy bullshit I love and the reunion scene felt genuinely touching. Does anyone else think that "Because I won't give up on those things I love" has to be the most roundabout way of confessing ever.

P.S. Getting some ffix flashbacks with this out of nowhere bullshit final boss.
Jan 21, 2023 12:32 AM

Feb 2019
so the sarah bug turned into a giant snake robot? it's the final boss??? lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2018

35 by FONZACUS »»
May 13, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2018

11 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:54 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2018

15 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:02 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 10:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.