Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2018 10:41 AM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The design work for this, mechs and characters, was great. Nice cel animation as its releases stretches into the 2000s. Obviously, it could have done other things better but it was pleasing to the eyes.
Jun 19, 2021 7:51 PM
Jan 2015
Bit of a shame this is incomplete as they stopped after the fourth OVA.

I enjoyed the fights and the cell work was amazing especially the backgrounds, It had some good Ecchi stuff but the downside is the story itself like it doesn't really explain who any of these people are we get a kinda background on one of the characters about how some of the "Dragons" killed her parents before she was six years old but since the character doesn't live it makes it pointless.

Hina's friends from the first two episodes have no significance on the plot at all and are completely forgotten about by the third OVA. They tell us they survived but who really knows again they don't show up again.

For me this is a 5/10 its Average and could have been a lot better.
Dec 7, 2021 7:20 AM

Aug 2017
So ridiculous it made me laugh. An Obari anime alright. I appreciate that he takes so many duties on himself but he can't write at all x)
Dec 8, 2021 11:47 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Cool mecha designs, but this could’ve been better and should’ve more episodes.
Jan 19, 2022 3:03 PM

Feb 2014
Well, I guess that's it, is gonna be forever incompleted, a shame, because it took an intersting direction in those last few minutes.
Nothing we haven't seen already in other mech shows, sure, but still.
Nov 25, 2022 7:00 PM
Jan 2021
Somebody working on this sure loved the proton pack ignition sound effect. They only used it about 20 times per episode.

So it looks like I'm not the only one who had no idea WTF was going on this whole time. It feels like they only told 1% of the story they had planned. All these names, terms, other jargon, I was totally lost from beginning to end. Well, there is no end, it just stops. Graphics were nice though, reminded me of Xenogears a little bit in how the characters looked, and of course the robots. I mean it kinda sucked, but it wasn't offensively bad, it was just massively incomplete. It wasn't until episode 3 I realized some of those characters were even the same person, because they have two totally different appearances.
Aug 23, 5:08 PM
Mar 2019
Alright here my head canon for what happens next. Kaiser goes on a rampage, we learn that the girl that looks like the mc is actually her mother, the king tries to stop Kaiser but fails, but the mc was able to get our of Kaiser and pilots bloody Kaiser with her mother and father, together they beat the original Kaiser and sadly kill the other girls who will say something like, "thank you we couldn't bare with actually destroying humanity" and it end with the mc and both parent going home.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choushin Hime Dangaizer 3 Episode 1 Discussion

Kristiwazhere - Jun 1, 2019

1 by Punkero »»
Jan 19, 2022 7:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.