Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2018 3:10 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, pretty much the aftermath of the events.

I'm sure Ren will never forget what happened after what he experienced. Mana sure did reallly make an impact in his life.
Jan 6, 2018 1:34 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Before to start to watch the episode i thought that it was unnecessary, after watching it i haven't the same opinion!!!
3 years later and all the kids change, they continue their lives, except Rei that he remembered his real love Mana...but in the last seconds of the episode, appeared the blonde girl!!!! Nice end!!! or not, because after the ED this steps, i suppose, is the way to a new adventure, a new dangerous!!!! kekeke
Jan 6, 2018 7:48 PM

Jun 2015
Had to watch it raw because for some strange reason, the subs were from the Boruto anime.

I'm a sucker when it comes to endings that shows the main characters in the future. I kinda feel bad for Oragon because of his lack of screen time in the anime, despite him being the mascot of the series. I give it a okay score.
The ending had me somewhat intrigued.
Jan 7, 2018 8:07 PM

Oct 2011
Same as Pikmin with Boruto sub. Got the gist none the less. MANA ,😭😭😭 New season? ????
Jan 8, 2018 1:27 PM

Mar 2013
3 year time skip-- kids are now in late high school, college, or studying abroad (almost forgot they were originally middle school students, haha)
I've always liked time skip scenes :3
Oragon didn't get much screen time... I wanted to see his dragon form more

Hmm... After credits leave a possibly of another season?
Jan 9, 2018 2:13 AM

Jan 2011
Three years later? Wait a minute, the first series started in 2015, and this ended in 2018. It all makes sense.

Figured for sure this would be the last of Monster Strike when the time skip happened, but maybe not. If it's just teasing more idolshit though then forget it.

Anyway not as good as the first series, but it was nice to see the cast again. Even if a lot of them got shafted for Mana.
Jan 21, 2018 11:08 AM

Sep 2007
Oh damn ...
Mana is here ... I'm really happy for her.
Feb 17, 2018 12:09 AM

Dec 2012
It's been 3 years?
Aoi swimming.
lol at Oragon.
No oppai increase for Aoi I guess.
They're in France?
Why they make Akira look mean as shit?
WTF! Pandora finally shows up after 3 years.
K!
Aoi thinks Ren's wounds haven't healed?
Ren still has red hair?
Ren is reading Mana's letter.
He's crying.
The imouto is grew up. Still has that weird ball on her head.
Okaasan still has that ball on her head.
My waifu Luci!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Haruma still taking care of his okaasan.
Ren is in class.
A new student?
The door opens. Ren starts crying? It's a girl. She has nice oppai. Is that a MS ring? She has blonde hair. It's Mana.
Dat post ED credits. Who is that? Judging by the shoes, it has to be my waifu Luci. By why is her outfit a different color? Who knows? More Luci is great for the world.

And that was the end...for now? It was an okay season. Nothing is going to compare to the 1st season. It was better in every categories. Ren x Aoi shippers are going to be pissed. lol Anyway, so glad they showed my waifu Luci one last time. She is perfection. I'll miss you.
RobFeb 17, 2018 12:23 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monsuto Anime: Kieyuku Uchuu-hen Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

2 by Rob »»
Feb 16, 2018 11:33 PM

Poll: » Monsuto Anime: Kieyuku Uchuu-hen Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

2 by Rob »»
Feb 16, 2018 11:15 PM

Poll: » Monsuto Anime: Kieyuku Uchuu-hen Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

2 by Rob »»
Feb 15, 2018 11:33 PM

Poll: » Monsuto Anime: Kieyuku Uchuu-hen Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

3 by Rob »»
Feb 12, 2018 2:07 AM

Poll: » Monsuto Anime: Kieyuku Uchuu-hen Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

2 by Rob »»
Feb 2, 2018 9:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.