Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2017 5:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oo, the intimidiation by Yuujin Oozora this episode.

It seems that the ultimate application plan is in progress. Building up towards the final few episodes, I got the chills from this episode. Eri got her own little emotional moment this episode too.
Sep 1, 2017 6:10 PM

Sep 2015
And Haru froze as expected.

So Yubot got a fixed body but Haru never notice his own best friend height.

That was literally God descending moment

Everyone got scared for a sec but they have a nice chat with their buddy even Rei.
before they ready to final fight AppliDriver ask them again.

Next ep Battle of God.
Gatchmon just puncch Haru already
Into the Internet!
Sep 3, 2017 9:08 AM

Oct 2016
YJ14 is such a prick. But I have a feeling those tears he had weren't just a perfectly copied reaction like he said they were. Maybe Yuujin splits from YJ in the end, just like Leviathan split from Minerva, and becomes his own person.

Why is Shutmon blindly following him, when he can see it's not the same Yuujin. I would really like it if he helps somehow.

Wow, unlocking God grade was that easy. And I hated how the Ultimate 4 chips just randomly become activated, but oh well. I like gold.

And Deusmon is an entirely new Appmon with his own personality. How the heck did L even have/make such a thing, when he needed a genius to make just one Ultimate. I hope they explain some things.

And still no Rei/Hackmon moments, like the ones Eri and Astra had with their own buddies this episode. Instead, Rei just talks to Hajime... -_-

Deusmon is really omnipotent, he duplicates in the preview to fight the other three Gods. And they're finally going to go visit Leviathan in the Dark Web, and hopefully we get to see his true form. And hopefully Haru stops being a crybaby next episode.
Sep 3, 2017 12:09 PM
Apr 2014
Well I got my answer about Yuujin's Mom.
And they already have their Kami evolution so easily, there's only four episodes left so they rush rush everything and this is the part of the anime that they should've expanded on, not the filler.
Sep 3, 2017 2:33 PM

Feb 2013
Haru learned that his friend wasn't even real, poor guy, when he cried I thought that he was under Leviathan's control, but he really is an android.
They will become gods next, cool.
Sep 3, 2017 5:37 PM
Sep 2012
So God mode, this is exciting, the final battle is at hand, it seems everyone is ready to go and assume Haru is dead, so avenge Haru's death even though he is alive.

Is Haru is going to sulk for an whole episode before he finally decides to fight, he is not the kind of protagonist I prefer, just going to cry like a baby, whatever.

Still if everyone connected to Haru's family has some planted antrod friends, I wonder if any of Haru's mom's friends might be an antrod, just saying it makes logical sense.
Sep 5, 2017 8:15 AM
Sep 2017
ok,I have watched every episode up to this point and I just have to say what a total letdown. Plus this episode feels so rushed. I mean really,they see a Mega for the first time and within that same episode all of a sudden a cheap hack and boom we can all go mega too?

Also the whole android thing feels lazy. No way a Ai is that smart enough to actually pre plan every single little detail right from the start.
Sep 6, 2017 2:25 PM
Dec 2016
Voco234 said:
ok,I have watched every episode up to this point and I just have to say what a total letdown. Plus this episode feels so rushed. I mean really,they see a Mega for the first time and within that same episode all of a sudden a cheap hack and boom we can all go mega too?

Also the whole android thing feels lazy. No way a Ai is that smart enough to actually pre plan every single little detail right from the start.

Taichi and co watched VenomVamdemon (ultimate) for the first time, next episode we got both Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon. See?
Sep 7, 2017 12:25 PM

Dec 2015
2/5

Decaboyz said:

Taichi and co watched VenomVamdemon (ultimate) for the first time, next episode we got both Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon. See?

Wanted to cite the same example. On the other hand, it wasn't applied to 100% of the group.
And it wasn't coming right at the end from nowhere (another example of all group evolution, Savers, was over the course of the show).

@Sakarii Yeah, I was wrong. ^^"
I don't know, it still seems more logical to me to build/rebuild progressively than suddenly producing all of those bodies for the big plan and years to come.
Rei_IIIJun 12, 2020 11:09 AM
Sep 13, 2017 12:42 PM

May 2013
the moment of eri and dokamon is so sweet.
Jun 7, 2020 7:55 PM

May 2008
Rei_III said:
Well, I still find weird that this robot had to be systematically reconstructed to get an older body with the time passing.

I honestly find your idea a lot more hilarious and interesting than the whole "had multiple fixed bodies to match your growth".

And it's a good thing these best friends don't do what most friends do and visit each other's houses. Yuujin's mom would have looked mighty suspicious, more so once Haru became an Appli Driver...
Feb 4, 2022 2:19 AM

Feb 2020
This was a very emotional episode. The moment between Eri and Dokamon was so sweet. Astaro and Musimon were cute as well. :3

The truth of Yujin's mom was finally revealed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.