Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 23, 2016 8:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Kizuna went all out in that fight at the end...

The lewd Scarlet scene though..I think she got the fun time of her life this episode, a lot more than she probably bargained. Fight felt rushed again sigh.
Aug 23, 2016 11:36 AM

Jan 2012
Hmmm...seems like this week was pushed back a couple hours on crunchyroll again. How annoying, but at least the glorious fanservice speaks for itself! XD So nice to see Scarlet and Yurishia making up and sharing the glorious ecchi goodness. XD
animefan8800Aug 23, 2016 11:45 AM
Aug 23, 2016 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
Nice to see that Scarlet and Yurishia made up! Wow, that threesome scene was sure so lewd!
Aug 23, 2016 1:52 PM

Apr 2014
That Kizuna x Scarlet x Yurishia 3P

Naked hugs are the best hugs

Aug 23, 2016 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
uffff

Idk I don't understand the plot premise like what is the goal in here, to protect right? but like from who? from 10s of thousands of diff species? like idk it's also soooo goddam cringe sometimes cuz of the animation and art style.
Aug 23, 2016 2:28 PM

May 2015
Threesome in this episode. What's next?

Aug 23, 2016 2:39 PM

Nov 2013
Anime original route confirmed... At least for one episode. The first scene from episode 1 was the prologue of Volume 1, which is actually the climax of Volume 4. So they will eventually go back to adapting the Light Novel. I hope they don't change the ending of the Volume, because that would destroy any chances of a second season, but Volume 4 ends in a cliffhanger...

BTW, Sylvia's first Heart Hybrid was in Volume 3, but the anime removed that. But she was the one narrating the Next Episode Preview. Could it be that the anime staff are actually a bunch of Lolicons that wanted Sylvia to have an entire episode for herself?
Aug 23, 2016 2:56 PM

Jan 2011
This show has fucking stage fright I realize. So many opportunities to advertiser its main attraction and it falls flat. The animation is rigid as it is but the exposure is beyond mediocre. No nip-slip, barely any provocative camera angle, etc etc etc. Lot of wasted potential. They couldn't have expected to see me here for the plot, could they? I dunno shows like Valkyrie drive, the one with the tit sucking freezing, they knew what caught the majority of the audiences attention, and they placed on it, and did rather well I might add. This? They just dance around it. a perfect shot to show nipple wasted, because we'd of course rather see shoulders or she the chick's mouth as she grovels to the insert MC.

Edit: this episode did a better job, but ultimately I feel as if it's holding back, greatly.
QWERTYFish25Aug 23, 2016 3:08 PM
Aug 23, 2016 4:34 PM

Jun 2014
Hm, more bath scenes and now a threesome. I was wondering when they'd finally show Kizuna with 2 or more girls at once and it looks like we got that. I didn't really care for the fight in this episode.....

JumBoRGiNo said:
Idk I don't understand the plot premise like what is the goal in here, to protect right? but like from who? from 10s of thousands of diff species? like idk it's also soooo goddam cringe sometimes cuz of the animation and art style.

Barely anyone is watching this for the story anyway so I doubt the premise even matters.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 23, 2016 4:50 PM
Aug 2015

These bodies don't really look fine.... The art of this anime is really not that great, sadly.
Aug 23, 2016 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
AmnesiA-chan said:

These bodies don't really look fine.... The art of this anime is really not that great, sadly.

agreed 100% it kinda reminds me of like an updated shape but animation and speech from the old 90's.
Aug 23, 2016 5:18 PM

Jan 2011
Glad I'm not alone here. I'm not bitching about the "story" if I wanted that I would've never touched this, but the animation is just so low-tier it's unbelievable. Even looking past that there are so many things they could've done to keep the viewer enticed as far as fan service etc, but it fails on that every time, it takes this show ten minutes to go past cleavage and when that comes it's so ass, just so ass. It's like the staff from Seisen Cerberus wanted to make a knockoff of hundred with actually nudity.
Aug 23, 2016 5:23 PM

Jul 2015
QWERTYFish25 said:
Glad I'm not alone here. I'm not bitching about the "story" if I wanted that I would've never touched this, but the animation is just so low-tier it's unbelievable. Even looking past that there are so many things they could've done to keep the viewer enticed as far as fan service etc, but it fails on that every time, it takes this show ten minutes to go past cleavage and when that comes it's so ass, just so ass. It's like the staff from Seisen Cerberus wanted to make a knockoff of hundred with actually nudity.

Hahaha omfg that is literally spot on xD. Not gonna lie, that 3 some was underwhelming af. And obviously the fight was pretty fucking bad. The quality for close ups is fine but when the characters are far away... their shapes seem off af and they look flat as hell
ReguIusAug 23, 2016 5:27 PM
Aug 23, 2016 5:36 PM

Mar 2014
Quite an underwhelming episode in all aspects I was looking forward to.

Character-wise, Yurishia keeps getting the short end of the stick from the studio, her personality is actually a bit more self-centered and warped than they show.

Battle-wise imho they fucked up Gravel´s fight. In the novels, it took the connective hybrid, Kizuna´s new cross and hybrid mode and Himekawa assisting with her blades to break the stalemate and barely stop Gravel.

Plot-wise the end of the fight came with a betrayal and revelation that set up the mood the second part.

However, the thing that disappointed me the most was that lewd-wise this was also luck-luster. The 3p scene should have had fingering and handjobs, I get they can´t explicitly show that but they could at least show some suggestive fast hand movements or something. The caressing and licking are quite tame compared to what the novel shows at this point. And the former too are tame compared to the later novels. If these series has one strong suit, i´d say it´s the fact that when you thought the author had reached the limit the next volume comes with even stronger content creating an endless spiral of depravity more akin to a eroge than a LN. It´s a real shame they didn´t have the balls to properly play the one true strength this thing has.
Aug 23, 2016 6:26 PM

Jul 2013
I'm sorry that i have to compare this to the light novel but.. this is disappointing compared to it. For one thing it feels rushed, the sex scenes are underwhelming and the animation is horrible. The story at the end the day is another IS clone. I know that later in LN it distingishes from that but I don't know it just disappointing. It was okay first four episodes but after that. I don't know it felt like they weren't even trying anymore. So unfortunately I have to drop this and wait for Vol. 9 in a month or two where in their original source they don't hold back on there lewd scenes and the story is actually improves.

For this episode I give it 2/5.

Aug 23, 2016 6:59 PM

Sep 2015
A bit lacking compare to the light novel. Well anyways are they going to end this anime in the half way considering matching the speed of anime to novels.
Aug 23, 2016 7:07 PM

Oct 2014
10 fps fight scenes so good.
Mc literallly went from weakest to strongest lmao..
Aug 23, 2016 7:23 PM

Jun 2013
*sigh* God damn it. The art and direction are so terrible it's reached comical levels. Not even the threesome can redeem it now, which was pretty comical in it's own right.

When they first said "connective hybrid", I thought "connective" as in "penetration", but what the hell was I thinking? Amirite?
Aug 23, 2016 8:11 PM

Jan 2015
So they have threesome too? Oh wait, it's not. It's just hugging each others back. Oh wait, IT IS becoming threesome LATER
And how does Yurishia's big long barrel gun works? She have to get that close to shoot it? Is she that bad at long-range weapon?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 23, 2016 8:31 PM

Feb 2016
We must have a threesome to defeat the mysterious powerful general of the alien army to win!

Ok!

Mission accomplished!!!

Next time we go full orgy to kill them all!

Yay!

That is all....

Aug 23, 2016 8:59 PM

Dec 2015
So they spell Yurishia as Julicia, lol, which I guess is the intended original name. Looks weird.
Aug 23, 2016 10:37 PM

Jul 2015
Just when you thought that this anime could not get any lewder after that S&M route, they decide to add threesomes now.. Man, this anime will never cease to amaze me with how lewd it gets. Next thing you know, they're going to start incorporating a group hybrid where all the girls in Amaterasu (maybe even Scarlet) join together for one big orgy. By far the lewdest non-hentai anime I've ever seen. Also, Aine is still the best girl. Just saying.

caught in the wonder
Aug 23, 2016 10:57 PM

Jun 2015
The animation during the fight looked so terrible in this episode.
That threesome though...
Aug 24, 2016 6:14 AM

Mar 2015
Kizuna became Gilgamesh lmao

Aug 24, 2016 6:57 AM

Aug 2016
I feel so weird watching the lewd scenes with my little 16 years old sister..but we started watching this together..so..anyways really nice episode I like the opening song and kizuna seems to have a lot of hidden powers and great potential..I wait mooree:)
Aug 24, 2016 7:22 AM

Jul 2016
Kizuna, OMG. Man could become OP. All he has to do is have orgies and then wish for fire power. What a lucky guy. But I wonder if Aldea and Grabel will join his harem xD.
Aug 24, 2016 10:21 AM

May 2016
Sigh...And once again the tit sucking only lasted for a split second, and the "camera/view" wasn't even focused on it, it happened but we didn't exactly see it.

I agree with some of the comments above...I'm not even watching the full episode anymore, i'm jumping straight to the fanservice parts, but even there the animation is pretty disappointing, and the fanservice was disappointing too (I'll say it again: pratically...no...tit sucking)...I wonder if the light novel is different (and better)...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Aug 24, 2016 11:05 AM

Nov 2013
ridley388 said:
So they spell Yurishia as Julicia, lol, which I guess is the intended original name. Looks weird.

Probably a mistake of the anime staff. Volume 4 has an illustration that shows the names of the characters and they spell Yurishia in it. Also, they spell Gravel rather than Grabel.

HyperL said:
Sigh...And once again the tit sucking only lasted for a split second, and the "camera/view" wasn't even focused on it, it happened but we didn't exactly see it.

I agree with some of the comments above...I'm not even watching the full episode anymore, i'm jumping straight to the fanservice parts, but even there the animation is pretty disappointing, and the fanservice was disappointing too (I'll say it again: pratically...no...tit sucking)...I wonder if the light novel is different (and better)...

Yes, it is better. Especially the fight scenes. It may be hard to believe it, given that the ecchi scenes are clearly the main point of series, but the author is surprisingly good at writing action scenes. The anime just rushed through 2 Volumes of the novel, and while I don't find those volumes to be particularly good(It's on Volume 5 that the plot really gets good), I hated how they butchered Kizuna's fight with Gravel.
Oh, and about the tit sucking, in the LN Aine's Climax Hybrid really ends when Kizuna starts sucking. Guess the anime was a bit too faithful to its source material back in episode 4. But the one from this episode was slightly longer in the LN.
Also, each new volume gets lewder than the last, but even if this anime gets more seasons, the ecchi scenes won't be as hardcore as the ones from the LN because anime has different rules about censorship.
Aug 24, 2016 9:41 PM
Oct 2012
still no idea why im still watching this....
Aug 25, 2016 12:57 AM

Jun 2015
ok , I'm very disappointed with this series!
It's really not trying with its ecchi scenes! Not only that but the animation was kinda weird!
The ONLY ecchi part i liked so far is the neko himekawa scene! and That's only because i Kinda like nekos(don't judge me!) and considering all the LN pics i saw ,that scene was brutally toned down! What are they even trying to do?!
Aug 25, 2016 2:03 AM

Apr 2009
Epir said:
Kizuna became Gilgamesh lmao

wth the A-10's 30mm cannon and it's ordnances would stop kizuna from putting that power :P BRRRRRRRT indeed
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Aug 25, 2016 4:47 AM

Apr 2014
the fuck lol why the fuck was that video still playing while they did the threesome what the fuck lol
Aug 25, 2016 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
And the harem is increasing, events in the episode were quite simple-minded, but I still quite like this development, the protagonist is increasingly acting shamelessly to the perversion with the girls, I want to see more girls in this harem ..
Aug 25, 2016 11:24 AM

Jul 2016
wow... the difficultness of the battle is like turn 180 degrees... and that explosion though...
Aug 25, 2016 12:35 PM

Jun 2013
Somehow, this manages to get more and more Lewd every episode! I LOVE IT
Aug 25, 2016 3:24 PM

Feb 2015
Ehh. An okay episode. Nothing can really save the anime at this point. I guess the eye candy scene was a big improvement and savior in favour of this episode, but I still don't feel like this series is offering a well-developed story.

Though I do have to say Kizuna's Power of the Boner was badass when he whipped out that Scarlet-themed arsenal and barrage.

4/5
Aug 25, 2016 5:50 PM
Dec 2015
Let's be honest, no one is here for the plot, they came for the "plot".
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Aug 26, 2016 4:00 AM

Jun 2015
HyperL said:

eh mah gawd, i was hoping for more tit sucking/licking too, so disappointing

meanwhile everything else doesnt seem to improve, only get worse
Okami_dogeAug 26, 2016 4:10 AM
Aug 26, 2016 12:55 PM
Mar 2016
Whooooo, hooooooo, threesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 26, 2016 9:15 PM

Jan 2013
Sound levels were messed up.
Also, some strange dialogue.
This did take it further then most ecchi anime go
Aug 28, 2016 1:07 PM

Aug 2013
I get everyone's complaints about things being toned down, but honestly they probably wouldn't be able to get away with broadcasting this on TV if it was any more lewd than it is...
Aug 28, 2016 3:17 PM

May 2008
At this point the 3P was to be expected, but omg, Kizuna actually fought. That I did not expect.
Aug 28, 2016 4:16 PM

Jan 2016
SOOOOO LEWD!! lmao they seriously suggested a threesome for Kisuna.. XD thats no easier word to describe this tbh, Connective hydrid my ass xD Yurishia and Scarlet.

Well Way rushed episode, and Did they have a low budget of what O.O like what that hell is this?? saving up for the ending , or more ecchi-Lewd scenes i wish could be a hentai instead <3 xD Kisuna all op and left it so boring by how fast it went and the animation... still.. unexpected to see him in a fight.
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Aug 29, 2016 6:00 AM

Jun 2013
seriously a threesome
Aug 30, 2016 11:05 AM

Oct 2008
So the foundation of Kizuna's powers are emulation of the weapons that he already seen?
Damn that threesome! so hotter than your average H-animu.
4/5.

Sep 3, 2016 3:51 AM

Jan 2016
hahaha... that threesome scene was the best!
Sep 3, 2016 8:05 PM

Feb 2015
When Kizuna mother appeared in the end... it was so epic,
I mean, I really was not expecting it , it was extremely cool
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2016 7:41 PM

Nov 2012
Good grief, I wish they put more budget and effort in the ecchi scenes.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Sep 16, 2016 4:21 AM
Oct 2015
This anime keeps getting better and better , if you know what i mean ;D .
But seriously this is not anime anymore this is hentai O_O love it 10/10 for hentai with plot :D
Sep 17, 2016 9:10 AM

Feb 2013
That bath scene was hilarious.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2016

124 by NiGhTmArE_Spirit »»
May 1, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2016

65 by Apratim »»
Dec 14, 2023 10:57 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2016

68 by Apratim »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2016

67 by Apratim »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:04 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2016

102 by Apratim »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.