Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2015 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not too much action until the second half but seriously though, I think some of the way the former pilots were assimilated made them really act inhuman. Apparently, some has advanced strong enough to crystallize others within a range.

Some of the more experienced pilots show resistance which is kinda neat to see.
The mecha action was fast but intense and oh God that ending. Jonathan getting some mind twist moments D:
Dec 4, 2015 1:02 PM

Jan 2008
Thank God for Maya, even though it still kind of annoys me that she hesitates, she at least KILLS those assholes. Hey, Dustin, FUCK YOU! Now just those two bitches left. Go Maya, you can do it.
Dec 4, 2015 1:21 PM

Mar 2008
Thought Maya would get a mech upgrade... guess that will have to wait. Decent ep :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2015 1:40 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode though i do worry about how this will all wrap up within the episode, also i dont particularly like that hester got away, hopefully she still dies by the shows end.

My heart almost stopped when maya almost self destructed, killing her off would simply be too much despair even for this show.Thank god she killed those assholes finally, fucking dustin deserved a far more brutal death frankly but hey im glad hes out, too bad keith is still alive

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 4, 2015 2:34 PM

Apr 2008
Why am I not surprised that Hester originally from USA. All her subordinates are either brainwashed puppets or total ass holes. Jesus NEO UN government has to die.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Dec 4, 2015 7:15 PM

Mar 2013
Much despair, all that mind control and all the hate. Wow.
Dec 4, 2015 8:27 PM

May 2010
The scene of cores talking to each other in Cafe Rakuen was so cute omg.
Ai! Ai got captured too noooo.
Soushi the ghost remover :D
Maya is being badass asf. My heart almost died. Thank God she survived ;_;
Now Billy is being a victim of hatred too..
Mitsuhiro ;_____;
I want Hester dead, but not in the hands of the Islanders. Can't a piece of large rubble drop on her somewhere?
petalshredsDec 4, 2015 8:35 PM
Dec 4, 2015 10:28 PM

Jun 2011
Is Burns dead?
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 5, 2015 6:54 AM

Jan 2014
Intense af ep as usual.

Mk. Raison is badass af, the part where it syncs with the satellite mir/festum shows how imba it is, Humans gonna have a good time with it.

Sad Mitsuhiro, non stop desperation for him TuT
A puppet for Hester now a puppet for the ghost.

JizzyHitler said:
Great episode though i do worry about how this will all wrap up within the episode, also i dont particularly like that hester got away, hopefully she still dies by the shows end.

My heart almost stopped when maya almost self destructed, killing her off would simply be too much despair even for this show.Thank god she killed those assholes finally, fucking dustin deserved a far more brutal death frankly but hey im glad hes out, too bad keith is still alive

I thought Maya is going to die too, never forget what they did to Canon and Kazuki in this season.
Btw her mecha fighting with the Human's fafners is marvelous, shows how potent the Island's fafners are if they show no mercy.
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Dec 5, 2015 9:40 AM

Jun 2013
fucking neo un scums
Dec 5, 2015 1:39 PM

Sep 2008
DmonHiro said:
Thank God for Maya, even though it still kind of annoys me that she hesitates, she at least KILLS those assholes. Hey, Dustin, FUCK YOU! Now just those two bitches left. Go Maya, you can do it.

Came here to say this. Shoulda seen me double flipping off my screen when Dustin blew the fuck up.

Also Maya is fucking baller.
Dec 5, 2015 10:12 PM

Sep 2011
petalshreds said:

Ai! Ai got captured too noooo.
I dont think ai got captured, i think shes outright dead and the one we saw this episode was just the festum creating a replica, why else would he say shes almost done

Remember its fafner, if you arent kenji and sakura your basically fucked once you show romantic feeling for one another.
JizzyHitlerDec 29, 2015 12:31 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 7, 2015 12:26 AM

Jan 2013
Thespacepope said:
DmonHiro said:

Came here to say this. Shoulda seen me double flipping off my screen when Dustin blew the fuck up.

Ditto man! Good riddance now just the bitch is left. I'm worried if this bitch will pull off what she has set on.
Jan 4, 2016 3:23 AM

Sep 2013
Maya murdering those despicable mercenaries from Neo UN felt pretty good lmao.

So much stuff happening in this episode, good god. It's clearly starting to wrap up though. Thankfully Maya didn't kill herself, I don't know how I could've taken that ;~;
Jan 6, 2016 9:10 AM

Feb 2014
How can NEO UN have any support if their 1st reaction to enemy is to declare ROE Alpha ?
Dec 27, 2016 2:07 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Orihime, Kouyou, and Misao chilling at Rakuen.

I can't believe Ai is dead.

Maya looking fine in that dress.

So glad Maya killed those bastards. Literally no use of common sense. Why the hell are you getting mad at Maya for killing your comrades when you're attacking her?

That ability Raison has.

I'm all chilled out so when the fenrir counter got to 5 and Maya said Goodbye Kazuki I was like "Wait? No no no no no no no" then old hag revoked the order. I wouldn't been pissed if Maya went out right there.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

33 by DmonHiro »»
May 5, 2021 3:49 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2015

42 by Tsarko »»
Jun 28, 2019 1:42 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2015

11 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 3:28 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

16 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 2:45 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2015

14 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.