Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2013 10:52 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
i guess they did not know he was with Id. otherwise they might have killed him.
Nov 22, 2013 4:16 AM

May 2012
yep
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Dec 6, 2013 8:19 AM
Oct 2013
think the author have made a big mistake. When Id went back to 10000 years, he can defeat god by his fusion with Lamia and at that time, all the fragment of chaos can do that. But percia can easily defeat id's sword fusion by the britnith => percia can easily defeat the god to????
Nov 15, 2014 11:34 PM
May 2013
vodanh1994 said:
think the author have made a big mistake. When Id went back to 10000 years, he can defeat god by his fusion with Lamia and at that time, all the fragment of chaos can do that. But percia can easily defeat id's sword fusion by the britnith => percia can easily defeat the god to????

nah,only reason percer could hold on and fight against him was because his sword was made specifically to neutralize dragon powers.

God wasn't a dragon so percer wouldn't win. Also his swords gone now so he wont be able to beat id anymore.
Dec 3, 2014 5:46 PM

Jan 2011
hibiki6 said:
vodanh1994 said:

nah,only reason percer could hold on and fight against him was because his sword was made specifically to neutralize dragon powers.

God wasn't a dragon so percer wouldn't win. Also his swords gone now so he wont be able to beat id anymore.

If you recall, during Id's fight with Mercio he said that Merc got a lot stronger. It ought to be the same for Percer and the others.

Jun 9, 2015 12:12 AM

Nov 2011
That's a pretty menacing guardian tbh.

Hope this series gets an update someday as this seems a rather abrupt way for a stop at this point.
Jun 18, 2015 9:22 PM

Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
That's a pretty menacing guardian tbh.

Hope this series gets an update someday as this seems a rather abrupt way for a stop at this point.

If I recall the publisher went bankrupt, so the series has been in a sort of limbo. The original novel is on hiatus as well and I've not been able to find a personal site for the artist or author, but I do hope it can get picked up again someday and they start working on it. Lots of manhwa seem to meet a similar fate with the deteriorating market the past decade orso. :/
Oct 14, 2015 6:32 AM

Jul 2015
Kuremisago said:
hibiki6 said:

If you recall, during Id's fight with Mercio he said that Merc got a lot stronger. It ought to be the same for Percer and the others.

He meant over the 10000 years that they had been apart .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Apr 19, 2016 8:49 AM

Oct 2013
Man this series is so good, shame about the publiser and authors. Why only the really good stuff get fucked like this!?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jan 6, 2019 7:53 PM

Oct 2012
At first it would seem like your average shonen, but it was actually one of the best IMO and actually what shounen should be like.

Was a pretty interesting way to tell the story - swapping between different characters at approximately same time frame and adding new characters in same style only to see all the small details merge in the end, I must say that it was pretty darn good... I imagine it would have been one hell of a cryptic read if I didn't read it all in 1 day and instead read it volume by volume...

There have been a few fan service annoyances, but those were mostly bearable.

Sad to see it end midway... and apparently even continuing with novel - you still wouldn't reach the end and it seems more of a permanent hiatus now, after all those years.

Well... can't rate this higher than 8, since it's impossible to tell how it would be concluded even remotely. There are still too many questions remaining to give an adequate opinion.

More topics from this board

» Id Has Been Cancelled

Chronowarp - Feb 3, 2017

11 by Xioncakes14 »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:41 PM

Poll: » Id Chapter 53 Discussion

AnimeLaver01 - Aug 23, 2014

1 by Anon1409 »»
Aug 2, 2015 8:32 AM

Poll: » Id Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Jun 6, 2015 12:35 AM

Poll: » Id Chapter 61 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 15, 2008

1 by AnimeLaver01 »»
Sep 12, 2014 11:15 PM

Poll: » Id Chapter 52 Discussion

AnimeLaver01 - Aug 23, 2014

0 by AnimeLaver01 »»
Aug 23, 2014 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.