Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2013 5:00 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good case. Shinichi is too badass. First he deducts and now he's a witness. LOL
Nov 22, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2010
A nice case, sort of easy but had a nice story. She should have learned Mouri will never stop.
Jan 24, 2014 9:24 AM

Jul 2011
Shinichi is pretty wise.
Jan 25, 2014 10:02 PM

Jul 2008
Nice job Kudo...but that prosecutor had some nerve...the victim who killed their son got off with probation. She was high and mighty by saying it was still a felony for killing someone...doesn't matter much if there is no penalty. Where was she for that case? If the prosecution had done its job, this murder would not have happened and she would not be going to jail.

Also that's one thing that irks me about Kudo. He has no empathy for the culprit when the crime is understandable, half the time the culprit lashes out because the justice system fails them. Where was Kudo for those crimes huh? The better than you attitude sometimes really bugs me, and it did again this episode.
May 3, 2014 4:34 PM
Jul 2013
WolfWood37 said:
Nice job Kudo...but that prosecutor had some nerve...the victim who killed their son got off with probation. She was high and mighty by saying it was still a felony for killing someone...doesn't matter much if there is no penalty. Where was she for that case? If the prosecution had done its job, this murder would not have happened and she would not be going to jail.

Also that's one thing that irks me about Kudo. He has no empathy for the culprit when the crime is understandable, half the time the culprit lashes out because the justice system fails them. Where was Kudo for those crimes huh? The better than you attitude sometimes really bugs me, and it did again this episode.

So true, but that still doesn't give them a license to kill
Mar 24, 2016 8:15 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
For a filler a really goos ep, even If i guessed who the culprit was from the ep before

Apr 7, 2016 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
I liked this case.

Kogoro can be cute, but his eyes when he sees a pretty woman or alcohol are such a turn-off.
Oct 17, 2020 8:59 AM

Jun 2017
A prosaic episode and the culprit was predictable. But for a filler episode, I guess it was tolerable.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 5, 2022 11:03 PM

Nov 2021
That was refreshing!! that was cool!

Aug 9, 2022 6:31 AM
Jan 2015
And yep I was right it really was the ex wife, The Ex Husband was trying to cover it up for her. Really enjoyable case and it was nice to see two episodes set in the courtroom as we have never seen that plus we get to see Eri at work as a Lawyer.
May 25, 7:00 AM

Jul 2020
I really enjoyed the courtroom format of this case as it made it feel quite fresh, even if the actual contents are pretty typical. It was also a nice excuse to see more of Kisaki who seems to have been absent for quite a while. I actually figured this one out fairly early, although I guess that just means it was an easy one to get. There were after all only really two murder candidates and the defendant was obviously never going to have done it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1128 Discussion

hai_X_is - Jun 22

6 by Estoy_Gordo »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1103 Discussion

hai_X_is - Nov 11, 2023

6 by Nakuy »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1114 Discussion

hai_X_is - Feb 10

6 by Wildflower3 »»
Today, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WolfWood37 - Feb 25, 2010

60 by JoeChip »»
Yesterday, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1126 Discussion

hai_X_is - Jun 8

7 by Ranxomare »»
Yesterday, 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.