Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 27, 2014 4:21 AM

Jul 2012
Overall - 9/10
Even the story is poor~
I like the comedy and not really serious fighting, thats make me not bored from watching it :D

Mar 15, 2015 8:53 PM

Jul 2014
Despite the constant efforts of whoever was running this thing to completely destroy this anime adaptation, it turned out pretty good still. It's a real shame that it could have been so much better though.
The feels when they were all leaving.
Apr 2, 2015 5:20 AM

Aug 2008
loved this show, shame for ending i guess it wasn't popular enough in japan :*(

chapter 122 is where manga continues from anime point
lakisaApr 2, 2015 5:34 AM
Jun 25, 2015 7:26 AM

Feb 2012
you shall be missed beel-bo <3
7/10

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jul 22, 2015 9:50 PM

May 2015
aoi never asked oga out
wow

im pissed
Jul 31, 2016 5:56 AM
Jul 2016
the last 2 episodes where way too rushed kinda disappointed had way more potential
Aug 31, 2016 9:50 PM
Aug 2016
fuck kabeh. agian release please season 2 .
Oct 12, 2016 6:40 AM

Oct 2016
No doubt it's one of my favourite anime ^_^
Love Oga,Beelzebub,Hilda♥

9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2016 2:44 AM

Mar 2014
2016....STILL NO SEASON 2! Crappy ending but good anime. They can never redeem themeselves, JUST READ THE MANGA!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 10, 2017 2:13 PM

Jul 2014
Even if I don't know much about Beelzebub besides this anime when I decided to pick it up a few days ago, its pretty obvious there's way more to the story in the manga so I'm definitely reading that now that I'm done here. lol

I still enjoyed watching this anime though (fillers and the rushed ending and all). I really didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. This anime made me laugh so much and it really brought so much charm to the characters (Baby Beel especially) more so than it would have had I only read the manga. Now I'm looking forward to reading the manga even more. xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Aug 21, 2018 11:37 AM

May 2015
Good show, but it needs season 2 for sure. Wonder if it ever happens. 8/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 13, 2019 5:29 PM

Oct 2015
That was the fastest last episode I've ever seen in my anime life. The demon lord decides to not destroy humanity any more and all the demons are recalled, including Beel of course. Everyone says their goodbyes, and then bam they're back because the demon lord decided to destroy humanity again! What a bullshit ending, on top of that Oga came back suddenly from the demon, why was he there in the first place. A fitting ending for a mediocre gag anime.

Not gonna lie this was the shittiest gag anime I've ever laid eyes on, and I usually love these kind of anime. When it started out I loved it and was going to give it a 9/10 but after the wreckage of their school, I couldn't like this anime anymore. It became a mediocre fest with stupid new characters in their new school, other characters which were at the back stand took center stage and others were pushed back. Like Aoi, damn they overfed us that bitch, I mean she was up on our faces in every turn. It was almost like the series wanted us to care about her and promoted her hard to be the heroine of the story, well Hilda did a better job and I felt she wasn't needed that much. The bitch made this series tasteless and lackluster. The Overall over the top gag played a major role in downing my rating, everything lacked meaning and was pushed to silly episodes. People who gave this shitfest a rating over 5 are strong people, I commend your taste. I for one couldn't stand this at all, I'm sorry if you offended but I don't do insipidity. I like stupid anime but this was just absurd and won't mind if I don't see it for the rest of my life. I'm not even interested in the demon lord anymore or what's going to happen on the way forward because I know it won't impress me at all.

2/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 26, 2019 2:10 AM

Oct 2014
Kinda sad about the quality drop in the last 10 episodes. I could feel how the staff lost motivation, they were not as good as the other episodes, kinda boring tbh.
I'm also a bit mad how Kunieda's character was handled. When she first appeared she was such a badass and I immediately thought 'hell yeah, I love her'. And then she was reduced to a tsundere schoolgirl with a crush on Oga. I don't mind her having a crush but it was like that was 95% of her character for the rest of the anime :/
Oh well, still enjoyed it, guess it's time to pick up the manga.
Apr 17, 2020 8:11 PM

Aug 2018
I mean that was a decent ending even its non-canon.

I must say it did really drop quality in latter episodes because of not enough manga material to adopt so they just did filler eps so it didnt catch up to the manga (but it still catch up sadly) .They decided to end this anime for whatever reasons i hope someday someone pick this up again and continue the story.

This could be better if they end this with a cliffhanger and go hiatus then let the manga have more materials to adapt to cover for another season. I guess its too late now. Oh well.

time to read the manga to know the real ending and also to Kunieda x Oga relationship lol, a lot said its really good manga so yea read it

Overall i love this anime despite the flaws
I got emotionally attached to the characters
gonna miss them so much : (
It had a lot of great and memorable moments
Really like the humour of this anime
I think the story got more interesting after they transferred school temporarily.

9/10
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 5, 2020 2:41 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty pointless last episode. He's gone, but then he's back. The demons leave, but they come back again. All in the same episode, waste of time really.

This show had a horrible start and a horrible end, in the middle it has some good episodes though, mostly because of Kunieda and her gang. 5/10
Jun 11, 2020 4:09 AM

Dec 2016
how come no studio picked up for the sequel all these years
Apr 6, 2021 8:48 PM
Apr 2021
Its sad that it got axed, the manga was great tho.
Dec 29, 2021 8:55 PM
Mar 2014
It ended. Bro it ended.. the one anime I wish kept going on forever. I loved it more then Gintama I really enjoyed this journey. Goodbye Bere bo
Apr 5, 2022 7:15 PM
Oct 2021
This is a perfect example of a gag anime, it had a bunch of things that were kinda just pulled together, it’s was funny, it had great fights, overall I think they made the definition of the perfect gag anime
Jul 30, 2022 10:53 AM
Jul 2022
Magát az animét imádtam. Éreztem hogy a vége felé kissé el van fáradva a sorozat az elejéhez és közepéhez képest de meg tudtam neki bocsátani mert valahogy élveztem a saját maga otromba és könyörtelen stílusát ami mindig megnevetett és megmosolyogtatott a maga módján persze. Most em-e vélemény előtt néztem utána hogy vajon lesz-e második évad. Igazat megvallva valahogy megnyugodtam és feszült is lettem egyben a kutatás során. Úgyhogy nagyon remélem hogy összekapják magukat és összehoznak egy remek második évadot!!! Hogyha sikerül nekik összehozni egy második évadot akkor majd Oga és Aoi úgymond "kapcsolatával" is kezdenek valamit mivel az elején megismert Aoi Red Tail vezérét úgy ismertük meg, hogy egy magabiztos, döntéshozó, tehetséges, eltökélt, nővér, nő/vezér (hmm:kivéve ha Oga közelében van amit tudjuk mi az oka és szeretjük is azokat a részeket) na mindegy. Mivel körülbelül a sorozat felénél Aoi egy folyton elpíruló gimis kislány volt aki csak ábrándozott arról hogy Ogaval lehessen és hogy Oga szerelmet vall és arra kéri továbbra is hogy legyen Baby Been anyja. Nem azt mondom hogy nem állt jól neki ez a viselkedés inkább az volt a szemet szúró, hogy csak vágyakozott nem tett érte semmit, hogy Oga jobban felfigyeljen vagy jobban érdeklődjön iránta. Példának felhozok olyat hogy elhivhatta volna magánál egy teára vagy egyszerűen a szentély körül segíteni vagy megkérte volna hogy edzenek együtt például. Igazság szerint a sorozat alatt ez volt az ami úgymond kilógott az animéből. Úgyhogy én csak reménykedni tudok mint ahogy a rajongók hogy lesz egy második évad mert nekem számomra nem egy egyszerű anime volt. Mint ahogy írtam rengeteget nevettem és mosolyogtam rajta mivel volt valami ami nagyon a szívemhez kötődött mivel nem valami vidám az életemnek a nagy része és ez egy olyan anime volt amit örökre a szívemhez nőtt még így is 19 éves fiú léttemre XD. Szóval én hálás vagyok ennek az anime létrejöttének és szerintem mások is és hát remélem még találkozunk a második évadba:) Na én megyek elolvasni a mangát az elejétől.

Köszönöm hogyha végigolvastad a véleményemet, légy jó, és jó szórakozást az animéhez.
Sziasztok.
Sep 3, 2022 12:50 PM
Sep 2021
This episode made me cry so much
Oct 21, 2022 6:07 AM
Oct 2019
Damn it was sad the Anime got axed like this 😭
Don't think it will get Season 2 considering the popularity.

I have a lot of laugh watching this series, it was a good time until near the end they disappointing me with this shit.

Purple hair girl suddenly appear again and didn't have a single dialogue. I didn't even knew her name lol

So many new character from Behemoth Pillar 34 was introduced and wasted just like that.

Definitely gonna missed all of the characters.
6/10

Sayonara Beelzebub.
Nov 9, 2022 5:34 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao that troll, all that for nothing they're already back, but anyway the anime never got a sequel :S
Well, overall I didn't click much with the comedy nor the plot actually but gotta remember some funny scenes and the characters, it was still pretty entertaining and fun to watch. 6/10
Jan 2, 2023 11:37 AM
Dec 2022
What a journey it was.
Feb 12, 2023 4:27 PM
Oct 2019
muito bom, pena q não teve continuação
Feb 19, 2023 10:51 AM

Jul 2017
Pretty fun anime overall. I'll probably check out the manga to see the proper ending. 7/10
Mar 21, 2023 5:35 PM
Aug 2018
The story line and character interactions are truly perfect for the show.
Mar 23, 2023 8:50 AM

Aug 2013
Beelzebub was promising but it stayed that way to me , it never picked up or when it seemed to do so it halted immediately. I've read that the story is incomplete and the manga was still going at the time , but I don't know if it was a bad adaptation overall or it was the same in the manga.

I will pick up the manga sometime to finish the story ( because even with it's negatives I still want to see the story through ) , but as the anime goes I feel like it's a 5/10 to me.
Jun 29, 2023 12:08 PM
Aug 2022
Could have been stronger on the story depth but I say that these guys know what is funny.  

I won't say goodbye either. I'll be back with my rewatch.
Sep 12, 2023 9:18 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2012:

Dec 28, 2023 5:39 PM

Jan 2020
It's a loop!

Well, I've seen worse trainwreck....I assume Izuma and Miki have gone to the void....
Jun 13, 8:21 PM

Dec 2018
I'm so sad this is over. It was up there with Gintama and Assassin High School for me.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beelzebub Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

greenmush - Apr 9, 2011

85 by ReganDesu »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Beelzebub Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

13man18 - Apr 2, 2011

116 by ReganDesu »»
Yesterday, 8:26 AM

» bring this show back studio parrot

starsun - Nov 29, 2021

9 by FrontierAK »»
Sep 13, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arceus - Jan 29, 2011

96 by ReganDesu »»
Aug 30, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Arceus - Jan 22, 2011

117 by ReganDesu »»
Aug 28, 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.