Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2008 9:37 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
An alright chapter; we get to see Haruna's jealous side. I really hate how Yoh's being so nice to that chick though, seeing as she's such a bitch. Hehe there's also that little scene at the end which might cause a bit of drama @_@.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Jul 5, 2008 10:22 AM

May 2007
woah jealousy is an ugly thing, especially when haruna is jealous over that ugly girl.......and yea yoh is just making it worst being all nice and everything....

now there's a misunderstanding between haruna and that guy and with yoh and the ugly girl.......they'll probably like break up or have a fight or sumthing then make up then the end. lol
Jul 5, 2008 11:16 AM

May 2007
God I hate that stupid girl for messing everything up. Yoh and Haruna were perfect together, so why cause all this drama and jealousy... jeez.

Hopefully everything will turn alright in the end~ (Make up kiss x3)

Jul 5, 2008 5:59 PM

May 2008
omg...what a horrible misunderstanding toward the end!!

grrrr...i wonder if the ugly girl's fainting was all an act...
...why is Yoh all smiley with the ugly homewrecker!!!
.........and why can't Haruna just tell Yoh about how she feels...hmmm...if only it were that simple :-P

hopefully everything will be okay...poor haruna!
Jul 5, 2008 9:32 PM

Jun 2007
I just dont like that girl around Yoh and saying Haruna is a mean girl
I hope Yoh gets all jealous and feels the same as Haruna... lol im a little mad but i do hope everything goes back to normal T_T
Jul 6, 2008 2:05 AM

Feb 2008
I hate that ugly girl!!! Getting a boyfriend by ruining other peoples relationships? Bitch. It was quite obvious that she "fainted" as soon as heard Yoh is going to meet up with Haruna.

But her brother is oh-so-sweet. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2008 3:04 AM

Feb 2008
oh shi- xD ~~ the endning >w<
Jul 6, 2008 9:11 PM

Oct 2007
WHY do koukou debut chapters always end in such awful cliffhangers?!

I really dislike the awkward girl. BUT it's even worse that yoh is being uber nice to her. I mean, he got all jealous and protective when haruna was talking to guys and showing her adorable smile, so it's totally normal for haruna to feel jealous.

I do love the awkward girl's brother though. He's so adorable <3 But ohman... that ending... I dont want yoh and haruna to break up!!!
Jul 7, 2008 6:04 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Gotta love shoujo xD The story wouldn't be complete without one of these moments.

I'm sure it's going to work out. I can't see Yoh having a field day about it. Maybe initially, but I doubt it. Haruna was surprised herself.

And the glasses chick is just trying to stir the pot. It sucks because if they had gone on the date, Haruna would have had no problem; she would have completely forgotten it. (Whereas some would have thought about it constantly during the date). She knows she's being unreasonable, but she can't help it.

But, of course, I'm sure it's gonna work out ^^
Jul 9, 2008 3:58 AM

Sep 2007
I thought that Koukou Debut is the only shoujo manga I've ever read without the jealousy thing that ruins every thing ;_; but the best in KD that it's not at the beginning. o_o

I'm really mad at Yoh now. >_>
Sep 29, 2008 3:13 PM

Nov 2007
*smacks Yoh* -__-
Mar 15, 2009 3:01 AM

Apr 2008
First page.. frog on Haruna's shoulder!!! XD

Waaaaah but Yoh is the unguarded one now!!! I think it's not only his opening up but the absence of Haruna and his friends by his side...

Yoh's reaction to finding out Youho and Miyabi are siblings... lol, but Youho looked pretty shocked at his sister.

But wow the usually selfless Haruna getting angry at Yoh.. well not exactly, but still :/ Jealously is indeed a horrible thing. Appearance of Miyabi at Haruna's... O_O Definietly not Haruna's best moment..

Smiling Yoh and 'I fell in love with that Yoh.'.. made me feel so sad :| I don't blame Youho for hugging her though, I would have done the same.. although I'm not male so.. agh misunderstandings! D:
Apr 7, 2009 7:42 AM

Jun 2008
uh oh!!! problem problem!!! that girl's really a freak... though i hate to admit it but it was kinda haruna's fault this one.. i've never seen her that jealous before.. and that mean verbally... she always used to keep it to herself. hmmm....
May 5, 2009 7:28 AM

Apr 2008
It's getting more interesting now!! Yoh will think that Haruna is having an affair ;P
I wonder what he'll do :D
Oct 6, 2009 9:22 PM

Jul 2009
Gahh what's wrong with this misunderstanding????

You know when the glassed girl fainted, i had an urge to punch my monitor, Miyabi? now that i think i'v heard those names XD,

Gosh this is the first time i saw Haruna yelled at Yoh..he sometimes needs to be yelled at, he is being weak, because he thinks Haruna is a cheerful person

When i read how Miyabi talked to Haruna, i said to myself "Can i loped off her head?" can i? i know you all agree
Dec 28, 2009 8:32 PM

Jun 2009
wow, this the first time it happened to me in this manga, i could totally identify with haruna's feelings (even though nothing similar has ever happened to me...) but it really does hurt that yoh's smiling at the other girl! it doesn't matter how she looks like, only that yoh uses his "killer smile" with her... and haruna's so confused! she doesn't know what to do, i mean, so many things going on inside her head, and the pigtailed girl at her house just seemed to put the cherry on top of that horror sundae... now the akito guy came and yoh and they were hugging and it is all blah! i have to get on to the next chap aaaaaaahhh!!!
Jun 3, 2010 6:18 AM

May 2009
I don't like that fugly girl... What's with the damn eyebrows?! :(
Aug 26, 2010 4:42 AM

Dec 2009
It's obvious she pretended to faint, Yoh , stop being nice tot hat bitch !
Poor Haruna, how she gets misunderstood at the end ...
Sep 27, 2010 3:13 AM

May 2010
I guess this IS a shoujo manga so misunderstandings like this one were bound to come alone eventually. To be honest these are the parts I hate reading the most - I feel the next few chapters are gonna be kinda hard to read ><
Nov 21, 2010 11:45 PM

May 2008
Oh no! Another misunderstanding and I change my mind about that girl with glasses. She's evil ...

Jouhou is soooo adorable and that hug scene *_* well he's doing that as a friend to comfort her which is sweet. xD I wish I get hugs from Jouhou and Yoh :P

But yeah seeing Haruna jealous is wooah.what happens next?

Love is filled with mystery
Feb 1, 2011 4:12 PM

Aug 2010
i'm sure she acted to faint...sh just didn't like the idea of Yoh going with his girlfriend...
and Yoh is too nice to hear i don't know why...it's normal she'd get jealous...
Feb 8, 2011 8:57 AM

Nov 2008
I get that Yoh wants to be nice to that girl and that its his nature, but its pissing me off. Poor Haruna, I know she doesn't want his smile to be for anyone but her, which I kind of agree, but its thanks to her that he can do that now.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Dec 2, 2011 10:28 PM

Mar 2011
Aww, I like Jouhou, hopefully he helps yoh realize that his sisters a bitch and up to ulterior motives
Jul 28, 2012 12:45 AM

Jul 2009
i really REALLY want to smack Yoh's face right now.

are you really that dumb that you left your phone on an important day?!?!?!

while Haruna is jealous, she has every right to be jealous since she rarely sees him nowadays with his exam, plus seeing that annoying brat who thinks she knows it all hang around with Yoh instead of him, then all of a sudden tries to play dumb and be rescued by Yoh.

i really hate that girl. though that's the good thing about this manga, it evokes our expression whether be sad, happy, etc.

i'll be sad if they do break up just because of a misunderstanding, but i think it'll probably go down on the line, especially the last scene.

stupid Yoh UGHHH.
Sep 4, 2012 12:23 AM

Nov 2011
Uh oh misunderstanding there @ end.

And Yoh..making a girl cry is unforgivable, you know that?
May 31, 2014 9:56 PM

Oct 2011
Epic misunderstanding time. Please, don't fight! Q_Q
Yoh, is okay being nice. but you're being too nice in my opinion u_u
and i think is the first time we see Haruna so jealous D:
Oct 14, 2017 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
That new girl really annoys me. Idek if she acted the fainting just so she could spoil Yoh's date with his gf. She just wants to mess their relationship up and acts like the victim. Haruna was very jealous but I think I'd be in her case too. I hope it works out cause this misunderstanding is getting increasingly complicated.

More topics from this board

» Volume 14 & 15?

YoiAkuma55 - Aug 28, 2022

2 by DazaiKun72 »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

postergirl - Jul 14, 2008

51 by WinterknightX »»
Jul 11, 2021 2:00 AM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 47 Discussion

Talu - Oct 15, 2008

22 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 8:02 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 46 Discussion

Talu - Oct 13, 2008

20 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 45 Discussion

IncognitoOtaku - Sep 16, 2008

36 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.