Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2011 1:41 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Excellent episode on one hand the journey to Saigoku was great with full false rumours about Nobunaga but most of all at the end we have players on the field as follows,

OMG that blond nun is amazing! She looks nice. The other too but not the green haired horned girl. Don't know but don't like her at first glance. Can't wait to see the fight next episode.

On the other hand fan service of Mistuhide/Nobunaga/Hideyoshi was nice in the spoiler
especially Oda the way her hair was and Hideyoshi a plenty! Despite that I still saw some Hideyoshi breast curves and ass curves so the censors were there but not totally obstructing everything. However it is to remark that best still stands in yuri as in the following,

Nobunaga x Hideyoshi?
Oh the imagination, a mature girl with a high school one. Well I would be honored by a female Nobunaga but jokes aside it proves that Nobunaga just cares so much for Hideyoshi and I so knew the meds came from Masamune. Problem is that Mitsuhide's face is traumatized. Not only that she is totally de-moralized. That's not good.

Evil portraying is evil of Nobunaga in the spoiler
I would not even imagine anything of eating babies or their flesh. That's gross man.
Yumekichi11May 23, 2011 1:58 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 23, 2011 1:45 PM

Aug 2010
Yes, hot springs scene were awesome. Hideyoshi has grown on me throughout this series and now there are some more girls that look like they will cause trouble.
May 23, 2011 1:59 PM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
Yes, hot springs scene were awesome. Hideyoshi has grown on me throughout this series and now there are some more girls that look like they will cause trouble.
I want to see the nun most of all. Damn she look good.

May 23, 2011 2:09 PM

Sep 2009
We need more yuri here )
May 23, 2011 2:29 PM

Dec 2008
ALL HAIL YURI! <3 I loved that part *____*

I have this feeling that Mitsuhide might turn against Nobunaga or try to kill Hideyoshi because of a " YOU STOLE NOBUNAGA FROM ME" sort of trope.

It was obvious that the meds were from Masamune. I still wanna know what she's up to T_T
May 23, 2011 2:42 PM

Jan 2009
Awesome ep>This rumors about Nobunaga was epic xD
But when I saw Mitsuhide`s face when she saw the kiss...poor Mitsuhide T_T
Such misunderstanding ;____; I wanted to cry
I hope her emotions will reach Nobunaga someday
May 23, 2011 2:52 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Haha, Mitsuhide is so p-ssed right now.
And that kiss.. my inner fanboy heart just screamed >////<

Cute episode, and doesn't the girl with blue nun-like armor look familliar?
I could have sworn that I've seen someone with the same attire :3

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
May 23, 2011 2:56 PM

Jan 2011
Snowical said:

Bridget? I think was her name 8D;;

anyways yuri scene FTW? xD
well, the rumors were a bit...
lol wut and whatnot

:u just like the game telephone, you say one thing, and once you hear it from the other end, its something completely different LOL
HakoshiMay 23, 2011 3:22 PM
May 23, 2011 3:29 PM

Nov 2008
If this will ever try to follow the history, Mitsuhide will betray Nobunaga. But I doubt it will since they changed the history XDD

Snowical said:
^Why yes, there's someone that looked exactly like her XDD Her name is Rosette Christopher from Chrno Crusade XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 23, 2011 3:59 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Snowical said:
Cute episode, and doesn't the girl with blue nun-like armor look familiar? I could have sworn that I've seen someone with the same attire :3
^Why yes, there's someone that looked exactly like her XDD Her name is Rosette Christopher from Chrno Crusade XDD
Ah yes now I see. Never played the game but she does look familiar now let's see her fighting power hopefully in the next episode?

May 23, 2011 4:19 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
DenjaX said:
Snowical said:
Cute episode, and doesn't the girl with blue nun-like armor look familiar? I could have sworn that I've seen someone with the same attire :3
Ah yes now I see. Never played the game but she does look familiar now let's see her fighting power hopefully in the next episode?
^It's an anime/manga XDD and her weapon are guns. I doubt the nun-like armored on this show use guns as well since there's no technology in their era yet XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 23, 2011 4:23 PM

Sep 2010
I liked that instrumental version of the ED.
LESBIAN DRAMA!
Even though we knew she was the teacher, I still acted surprised when she basically said it. >>
May 23, 2011 4:30 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DenjaX said:
Snowical said:
^It's an anime/manga XDD and her weapon are guns. I doubt the nun-like armored on this show use guns as well since there's no technology in their era yet XDD
Well that's wrong because if you remember Sengoku there are guns and even in Koihime Musou I think there are also. I think the tech might be there but we have not seen anyone use any guns yet. It could get interesting if they put in this series something of a future tech or did you forget the possibility may exist because of that future woman in the past episodes that the sensei caught on to with some weird future device.

May 23, 2011 4:53 PM

Jun 2010
It's pretty obvious where the problems are going to be. I wonder how they are going to fix up everything. Those rumors were just outrageous. How could they possible be true? If that teacher didn't show up, things would've been troublesome.

YURI YURI EVERYWHERE!!!!

May 23, 2011 5:32 PM
Jun 2009
The way the rumors spread reminded me of a game i used to play when I was a kid anyway the way they changed was a little extreme. The censoring in the hot springs bothered me well what i wanted to see was hideyoshis body >.> and the story looks like it will be having action in in the next part so i am looking forward to it and about the teacher having that medicine like that makes me wonder if she can travel time at will back and forth or if she was just prepared before hand
May 23, 2011 10:37 PM

Mar 2008
Damn you cleverly placed bubbles, sunlight, steam and other clever uses of censorship.

I am liking this show more and more every episode, it's between an 8 and 9 for me right now. I can't say I see Mitsuhide betraying Nobunaga despite the facts that, Nobunaga is oblvious to her feelings. I think Mitsuhide realizes if something were to happen to Hideoyoshi that it wouldn't be good for anyone, Nobunaga likes her far too much.

It sounds like there's going to be some real battles coming up, I hope so, while the comedy and fun has been good this show could use more action filled battles.

Personally I want to see what Ieyasu has planned, she's one of my favorite characters in the show so far, except maybe the Nobunaga crew.
May 24, 2011 12:10 AM
Apr 2011
That lesbian NTR!
May 24, 2011 3:21 AM

Oct 2010
ROOMA4HELL said:
The way the rumors spread reminded me of a game i used to play when I was a kid
I wonder what game is that.
ROOMA4HELL said:
The censoring in the hot springs bothered me well what i wanted to see was hideyoshis body >.>
I hear you on that one but you do see some of it. Although a little, you mostly have to pause and have a good eye for it. but in general yeah the censors suck.
razisgosu said:
Personally I want to see what Ieyasu has planned, she's one of my favorite characters in the show so far.
Totally with you on that one. Her design and facial expressions are really nice.

May 24, 2011 6:39 AM

Aug 2009
Now Mitsuhide have a good reason to betray Nobonaga (which he did in the real story)
May 24, 2011 8:45 AM

Aug 2010
Yey, yuri.

May 24, 2011 9:43 AM

Nov 2008
Oh yes the yuri, I loved the fanservice as well, seeing from the NTR yuri, Mitsuhide should be ready for betrayal now, but since this is an alternate reality, it may not happen.

Those potential opponents may make for a good battle next episode, the nun is cute.

May 24, 2011 12:50 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
ROOMA4HELL said:
ROOMA4HELL said:
The censoring in the hot springs bothered me well what i wanted to see was hideyoshis body >.>
I hear you on that one but you do see some of it. Although a little, you mostly have to pause and have a good eye for it. but in general yeah the censors suck.
razisgosu said:
Personally I want to see what Ieyasu has planned, she's one of my favorite characters in the show so far.
Totally with you on that one. Her design and facial expressions are really nice.

Man, this is a bummer, no boobies, no nipples and no ass crack.
May 25, 2011 6:32 AM

Apr 2010
Yuri is always a welcome thing in Anime and there should be more Anime that feature it.
I wonder what Date is up to is she just taking care of Hideyoshi is she helping Oda what is her goal?

And what or those 3 girls planning that we saw.
May 25, 2011 2:21 PM

Oct 2010
Nasty001 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ROOMA4HELL said:
ROOMA4HELL said:
razisgosu said:
Man, this is a bummer, no boobies, no nipples and no ass crack.
There is one with Oda when she stands on the mountain. Pause around that area and the ass crack is quite present there.

May 25, 2011 9:51 PM

Jun 2010
This ep was pretty amusing, and the kisu scene of Oda and Hideyoshi was nice, loved how embarrassed Oda looked when Hideyoshi brought up her "dream" of it. Was pretty disappointed at the lack of Hideyoshi ass in the hot springs. In fact, the entire hot springs ep was nothing but a cockblock, even if I should have expected it. How nice of sensei to keep some NYQUIL for Hideyoshi, though.
May 26, 2011 5:08 PM

Aug 2009
Well at least she's keeping an eye on Hideyoshi. Somewhat.
May 30, 2011 1:10 PM

Feb 2010
Another yurilicious episode. Poor Mitsuhide tho... I can't see good coming from this.
May 30, 2011 3:41 PM

Nov 2009
Rosette Christopher, you are so right they look so similar.

Well, i guess something is about to start. Mitsuhide will probably come back to her side with some sort of friendship talk though even if she betrays them.
Jun 5, 2011 4:11 AM

Jun 2008
DenjaX said:
If this will ever try to follow the history, Mitsuhide will betray Nobunaga. But I doubt it will since they changed the history XDD

I don't know, it seems very likely to me after this episodes events.

Yumekichi11 said:
ROOMA4HELL said:

It's a game that needs quite a few people. You can even do it with three but it won't be any good. The whole class played it a few times when i was in school with some interesting resolds.
Basically people sit in a line and the first person writes something on a piece of paper and then tells it to the ear of the one sitting next to him/her. So the message goes from ear to ear and then we check and see if the message actually arrived in the end as is written in the paper and was first told.
Oct 28, 2011 5:26 AM

Sep 2010
Thats why you never spread rumors they could always change down the road.

Alright a kiss between Hideyoshi and Nobunaga. I wonder what Mitsuhide will do now after she saw that?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 26, 2012 2:49 AM

Jun 2012
Probably my favorite episode of the series, hand in hand with episode 9. I guess i'm a sucker for drama, that, and Hideyoshi/Nobunaga just make a good couple.
Dec 15, 2012 5:42 PM

Nov 2011
Lame episode again. Lol @ the yuri.
Jan 18, 2015 12:44 AM
Jun 2013
yea the rumore plan wasint a smart one. lol at the snake part.That was a good way to give medicine nice job. I will say the teacher sure was smart bringing the medicine. This is an era where the common cold can kill you. ok how do not know what a kiss is? It seems like akechi is going to moppy for a bit.
Jun 17, 2021 2:59 PM

Feb 2020
Those rumors about Nobunaga were hilarious.

Nice hot springs scene.

Poor Mitsuhide. Seeing that "kiss" was the shock of her life.

Masamune provided Hideyoshi a modern medicine after she got sick. Maybe she can travel back-and-forth in time anytime she wants.

SerafosJun 8, 10:02 PM

More topics from this board

» Why are they all women?!

ManliestManAlive - May 8, 2011

13 by kjn48sudn23eanfs »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:32 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

choyos - Jun 27, 2011

55 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 7:12 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 12 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 11 Discussion

OrangePal - Jun 13, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 10 Discussion

sarroush - Jun 6, 2011

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.