Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2010 10:45 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Apr 25, 2011 8:26 PM

Feb 2009
Lol Big Bang.

It seems one is going down. Still it seems kinda anti-climatic.
Jan 31, 2012 3:13 PM

Apr 2007
Can we please see someone other than Seiya fight? Also I find it hard to believe the others were knocked out so easily...
Feb 18, 2015 9:59 PM

Mar 2013
Yeh the other Saints get knocked out for an hour by the equivalent of slap, whereas Seiya is alive and kicking after getting run over by a Truck. Absurd.

The "power levels" of this show is it's greatest weakness, where battle power is completely nonsensical and doesn't transfer over from fight to fight symmetrically.
May 15, 2015 6:21 PM

Jan 2011
SlickDragon said:
Yeh the other Saints get knocked out for an hour by the equivalent of slap, whereas Seiya is alive and kicking after getting run over by a Truck. Absurd.

The "power levels" of this show is it's greatest weakness, where battle power is completely nonsensical and doesn't transfer over from fight to fight symmetrically.

I disagree, Seiya has just realized his seventh sense which is why he is much more powerful than the other Bronze Saints at the moment. I'm sure when they realize theirs too, they will be as strong as Seiya is right now.

The other Saints entered the Taurus house with doubts as to whether they would win whereas Seiya had it in his mind that he was going to win..His motivation and determination is what's really pushing him to keep on going.

:)
Nov 27, 2017 8:23 AM

Dec 2016
barelyalive said:

I disagree, Seiya has just realized his seventh sense which is why he is much more powerful than the other Bronze Saints at the moment. I'm sure when they realize theirs too, they will be as strong as Seiya is right now.

The other Saints entered the Taurus house with doubts as to whether they would win whereas Seiya had it in his mind that he was going to win..His motivation and determination is what's really pushing him to keep on going.

:)

Yes, that is what i thought too. A "slap" from Taurus is no joke. They weren't ready for this fight unlike Seiya.
Nov 28, 2017 9:25 AM

Jun 2016
I won't rag on seventh sense yet but it definitely does feel like a random power up, it keeps him equal with Taurus, allows him to reach light speed, and gives him a big bang meteor and all from possibly Athena.. or like reflecting on his resolve? We'll probably get a better understanding of it as the other Saints find theirs. And despite the power up this fight has been alright. It's all about Seiya reflecting on his lessons in the past and applying them to outsmart his opponent, and that's always a cool fight.

I'm curious how next episode will go and if Seiya will stomp Taurus within a few minutes or if it'll be a big fight. I'm also incredibly excited for the other Saint's fights and any fights which involve their teamwork. I still remember Docrates as that was a great case of team work to win a fight, and generally I find the other Saint's fights to be better constructed than Seiya's since he often runs into a bad case of protagonist syndrome where everything goes his way.
Jun 11, 2021 8:33 AM

Apr 2013
Honestly, Seiya and co. shouldn't be that worried about the time limit yet since at least three other temples are not going to be manned by Gold Saints, courtesy of Libra, Leo and Sagittarius.

Four if you consider Saori's Gemini hypothesis to be correct - which it most likely is.
Mar 1, 3:28 PM

Nov 2015
damn it Saori stop changing dresses, lol 3/5.

đź’˘

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 22 Discussion

barteq88 - Nov 29, 2010

10 by Nill_oficial7boy »»
May 11, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 113 Discussion

jr_paperbag - May 27, 2012

5 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 2, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 114 Discussion

EZSPECIAL - Dec 2, 2012

23 by HikariShoumeiron »»
May 1, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 31 Discussion

barteq88 - Dec 2, 2010

11 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 26, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite Gold Saint?

removed-user - Aug 12, 2022

18 by Ex-Aid »»
Apr 24, 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.