Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2008 12:43 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I never paid Autor much mind prior to this episode. I always thought of him as just a filler backround character for when they were in the library. I don't like his attitude but it looks like Fakir will needs his help regardless.

I didn't think the mysterious individual from a few episodes back would turn out to be a whole scheming group of people.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Jun 26, 2009 2:26 PM

Jun 2008
This is the episode where things really start getting good.

Fakir smiling like that in the dream was freaky. He almost hurt that bat thingy. What a meanie D:

en pointe looks pretty painful. I wonder how the ballerinas do it.

I never thought that Autor would be an important character the first time I watched the anime either. But when I was re-watching it, I noticed how much he is around. Like in the Ghost Knight episode, he was right behind Fakir when Ahiru gave him the script and in episode 26, he was at the flower stand with Raetsel and Fakir. Autor is a creepy stalker guy. "You must be completely obedient to all my orders" "Come to my house tomorrow. I'll be waiting, Fakir-kun." It sounds like he's going to rape him or something lol
Jul 1, 2009 5:27 AM

Jan 2008
I liked the beginning of the episode. It was nice seeing them all dancing together. Plus, I danced to the Music of the Dance of the Mirlitons/Reed-Flutes myself. :3 So I enjoyed hearing it again...

I began noticing Autor in the ghost knight episode for the first time, but merely because I thought he had a hard time with Uzura and Ahiru always rampaging around in the library. Wouldn't have thought he'd have a role that important...o.O

hirahira said:

I'm dancing en pointe myself. =) It can be painful at times, but with enough practice, you get used to it and it hurts less and less. You just need a lot of strength and balance (which I sometimes lack, I'm afraid v.v) Since the shoes are flattened at the end where the toes are, it's not as impossible as it looks like though. ;) You see, it's not really mysterious. xD
But it's important to keep your legs tense (don't know if that's the right word o.o) at all times, or you risk hurting yourself.
SaorinJul 1, 2009 5:32 AM

Feb 8, 2010 5:58 AM

Oct 2009
I called it, I knew Autor would have an important role. And that secret organization that takes out the endings of stories is quite mysterious and interesting. Things are getting better.

Ironic that the "useless knight" is Ahiru and Mytho's only hope now.
Feb 28, 2010 10:32 PM

Feb 2010
Secret organization?!!? This anime has surprises galore.

ShadowVari said:

Ironic that the "useless knight" is Ahiru and Mytho's only hope now.

So true.
Sep 14, 2010 3:41 PM

Mar 2009
Definitely a surprising episode. I was a bit taken aback by it seeming to come out of nowhere, but it's an interesting development.
Jan 19, 2011 1:09 AM

Apr 2009
-Celestial-'s and my guess were right on the money, the library guy has an important role to play!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 16, 2011 11:02 PM

Apr 2011
Saorin said:
I liked the beginning of the episode. It was nice seeing them all dancing together. Plus, I danced to the Music of the Dance of the Mirlitons/Reed-Flutes myself. :3 So I enjoyed hearing it again...

I began noticing Autor in the ghost knight episode for the first time, but merely because I thought he had a hard time with Uzura and Ahiru always rampaging around in the library. Wouldn't have thought he'd have a role that important...o.O

hirahira said:

I'm dancing en pointe myself. =) It can be painful at times, but with enough practice, you get used to it and it hurts less and less. You just need a lot of strength and balance (which I sometimes lack, I'm afraid v.v) Since the shoes are flattened at the end where the toes are, it's not as impossible as it looks like though. ;) You see, it's not really mysterious. xD
But it's important to keep your legs tense (don't know if that's the right word o.o) at all times, or you risk hurting yourself.

I used to dance en pointe but I stopped like 2 years ago. I keep up with some of my soft shoes stuff though. This episode made me dig out my point shoes and practice again. I need new ones though. These are too small.
Jun 11, 2011 6:00 PM

Jul 2008
I had an inkling that Autor was going to play a bigger role, but totally didn't expect a random secret society to make an entrance.

And I totally aw'd at Ahiru holding Fakir. <3
Jul 9, 2012 8:27 PM

Jun 2009
Actually I think these "secret society" guys have been around for a while. I've seen shadows Fakir and, maybe, Ahiru for several episodes now so it's definitely been foreshadowed that something was up.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 4, 2015 6:52 PM

Feb 2014
A very dramatic episode. So this Aotoa guy knows about the power of Drosselmeyer. I wonder how. Also what is this creepy secret organization thing? Hmm the story is growing deeper!

Saorin said:
hirahira said:

I forget where I heard this but can't you also put cotton balls in your toe shoes to make it hurt less? Or is that something ballerinas don't do?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2023 4:26 PM

Apr 2017
The gag character at the library is someone important now? Lit! lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 3 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 3, 2008

26 by Seijatachiiii »»
Sep 12, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Apr 2, 2008

57 by Seijatachiiii »»
Sep 11, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Awesmoe - Apr 3, 2008

146 by SleepingAsteria »»
Aug 21, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 25 Discussion

tainteddonut - May 1, 2008

19 by Fairytelly »»
Jun 25, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 24 Discussion

tainteddonut - May 1, 2008

13 by Fairytelly »»
Jun 23, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.