Forum Settings
Forums
New
Yesterday, 1:41 PM
May 2022
If given the chance would you? A friend of mine was telling me about one of his friends who cosplays. She went in for an open interview at a maid cafe and she said there was just a bunch of dudes there who figured they would be surrounded by cute women I guess. She never got the job because she moved away but I had to look up the company and it was pretty amateur.
Yesterday, 1:50 PM

Dec 2021
Fuck yeah! Working a job where I cross dress sounds hella fun! A lot more fun than my current job of roasting out in the sun and slowly developing skin cancer.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Yesterday, 2:12 PM

Dec 2015
As a guy and in my country? No. Even as a worker in a kitchen I wouldn't go as I have enough buddies and friends whom experienced work in gastronomy to know how badly they are treated.
Yesterday, 2:25 PM

Sep 2016
Maybe somewhere behind the scenes, like washing the maid costumes, of course I'd sniff them every time in secret.
Yesterday, 2:26 PM

Sep 2019
I don't think I fit the description most cafe's are looking for in a maid lol, maybe as a cook or dishwasher 💀
Yesterday, 2:45 PM

Jul 2010
No way, acting all meek all day long for clients who would be the equivalent of MAL users? I'd lose my temper super fast and get fired.

12 hours ago
white angel

Feb 2024
Only if they let me cosplay Grell Sutcliff.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
12 hours ago

Sep 2024
It's non-negotiable, if the sum isn't big, then I won't take the job. The chances are low but never zero...
"When clouds appear, wise men put on their cloaks;
When great leaves fall, the winter is at hand;
When the sun sets, who doth not look for night?
Untimely storms make men expect a dearth."

William Shakespeare
12 hours ago

Aug 2012
No. I wouldn't even wanna work at one. I've seen videos and it's just way too much!
12 hours ago

Jul 2024
I genuinely think I would just be high as fuck so yes, would be an amazing experience

Life is short. Smoke a blunt and relax.
12 hours ago

Sep 2024
It is possible, I'm skinnier than any average Japanese model, and with enough makeup...

...but, I'm afraid that with my tsundere attitude towards any IRL customers, my heel shoe will penetrate their skull on the first day of work.
11 hours ago
May 2022
Reply to LoveYourSmile
Only if they let me cosplay Grell Sutcliff.
@LoveYourSmile Lol yes that would be amazing
11 hours ago

Jul 2021
No, that sounds horrible. I wouldn't even work in a regular café.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
11 hours ago

Jun 2024
Maybe as back of house staff, I guess. As for being a maid, no way.
11 hours ago

Jul 2021
nah thats dehumanizing and 5 times as much for a male. I dont like cafes in general too. Too bourgeoise
11 hours ago

Mar 2008
Depends where I guess and what I have to do.
6 hours ago

Dec 2008
If it’s NEKO Maid Cafe, I might consider the thought.
5 hours ago

Feb 2020
Yeah, I think that could be pretty funny.
5 hours ago
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I was in a maid cafe when I was in Tokyo a while back. It was cringe as holy hell but the maids were professionals, since it's their job.
Ain't no way I'd do it myself. Perhaps only in the kitchen though. Never showing my face to the public/customers.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
4 hours ago

Jan 2019
Yes as a TRAP or a chef... I'm planning to buy a maid cosplay lol
4 hours ago

May 2013
Oh lord no.

I know those are the nastiest and meanest women in the weeb sphere.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
3 hours ago
Dec 2022
Yes, but only as a chef who could cook food other than omu-rice, one of the most over-rated Japanese food IMO.
2 hours ago

Jul 2024
Working in a café is fascinating experience. getting to meet people from all walks of life, enjoy the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, and witnessing the world go by. Plus, I find there’s something special about crafting the perfect cup of coffee and creating a beautiful latte art.

More topics from this board

» Honestly, why would you have piercings?

Commit_Crime - Yesterday

35 by JaniSIr »»
15 minutes ago

» Algospeak

JaniSIr - Yesterday

18 by Nette »»
1 hour ago

» Halloween vs Oktoberfest for adults

KiraraFan - 2 hours ago

1 by LoveYourSmile »»
1 hour ago

» What sort of education did you get? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

77 by Shima_Rei »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite Animal?

gnomicCirratum - Oct 14

35 by miodddaaa »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.