Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 17, 5:11 PM

Jul 2023
Okay, it gets repetitive fast. It's basically a commercial for Strong Zero.

But there's a certain sadness mentioned. Did anyone notice the visuals of the NPCs there? They were presented as headless, and prior to becoming a Vtuber, our heroine was also seen as headless.
patkarununganJul 19, 2:56 AM
Jul 18, 12:37 AM

Jun 2019
This is just an ad for Strong Zero. A bit repetitive.

But I think the show looks good in terms of art. It's decently made for something with a non-existent story.
Jul 18, 5:59 AM
Oct 2016
What is the ed song title of eps 2?
Jul 19, 12:45 AM

Nov 2021
I am fine with Vtubers, i don't watch them but i know about them ofc but...if this is how they actually are (and based on reading the comments, looks like they are), i don't think i will ever watch them..

I didn't laugh once during the whole episode...the insane StroZero shill aside, it's just incomprehensible screaming at random and jokes about being horny, if that's the actual Vtuber "comedy" then i am good on that whole industry ngl

I like random gag comedy, Shikanoko is great at it or anime like Asobi Asobase etc.
But those are actually funny, they have some setup and delivery...here it's random nonsense and the louder it is, the better apparently

I am definitely not the target audience here, i get that so i am not knocking the anime down but man i feel like the whole thing is just going over my head lol cus as i said, i didn't find any of it funny

I will keep watching tho, i don't like to judge anime after just a couple episodes and maybe it will surprise me, who knows
Jul 19, 1:53 AM

Jul 2022
Didn't expect Awayuki or rather Shuwa-chan to play a game called Getting Over It. It's a game that truly exists in real life (not some made-up one). Seems like the game appeared in the show because it was one of the sponsors.

Jul 19, 1:37 PM

Jan 2018
step aside Shikanoko, THIS is my prefered brainrot. I'm not a fan of v-tubers because its too much autism for me, but this anime sure will convince me to become a viewer at the end
Jul 20, 9:10 AM
Oct 2020
I can't believe I'm actually seeing Getting over it in anime lol.
Jul 20, 11:51 PM
Dec 2022
i didn’t expect this show to be so funny and yuri coded😂 im loving it so far! can’t wait for more episodes ♡(。- ω -)
Jul 21, 5:21 AM
Dec 2019
Reply to LainWulf
I am fine with Vtubers, i don't watch them but i know about them ofc but...if this is how they actually are (and based on reading the comments, looks like they are), i don't think i will ever watch them..

I didn't laugh once during the whole episode...the insane StroZero shill aside, it's just incomprehensible screaming at random and jokes about being horny, if that's the actual Vtuber "comedy" then i am good on that whole industry ngl

I like random gag comedy, Shikanoko is great at it or anime like Asobi Asobase etc.
But those are actually funny, they have some setup and delivery...here it's random nonsense and the louder it is, the better apparently

I am definitely not the target audience here, i get that so i am not knocking the anime down but man i feel like the whole thing is just going over my head lol cus as i said, i didn't find any of it funny

I will keep watching tho, i don't like to judge anime after just a couple episodes and maybe it will surprise me, who knows
@LainWulf Ehh... it depends where you look. I'd wager about 2/3 of female vtubers pander strongly to lonely men and thus yuribait, big boobs and sexual innuendo are everywhere. But there are also many comedic geniusses in the community leading to some insanely funny and random clips.
Jul 21, 9:10 PM
Aug 2020
Phantom_373 said:
@pillowofwinds They don't actually wear those outfits outside its just an illusion for us watchers to not break the immersion. So much like the viewers we will never know their true identity

yeah I noticed that, Likewise, it bothers me that it is for reasons of "immersion"
Jul 21, 10:19 PM
Jul 2023
Funniest show this season for sure
- Her new design seems cool, can’t wait to see it
- Getting over it??? That’s so cool lmao
- Kareoki end sequence was cute
Jul 22, 2:19 PM

Nov 2023
It was another outrageous episode man it's going crazy.

This shows have some unique humour.

Her pure stream failed as expected.

Mashiron, Sei and Shinon are a great addition to her journey.
PinoffinJul 22, 2:39 PM
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jul 23, 10:58 AM

Jul 2017
Awayuki starts her VTubing sortie with her fellow illustrator Irodori Mashiro in a Q&A Marshmallow session, not forgetting the StroZero alcohol part, which serves as part of her shtick. And with Mashiro's new illustration, it fits Awayuki quite well given her new trending stature...and for lunch, it's meeting both Sei and Shion in real person for the first time, while the collab is done through karaoke. The ideas back and forth are quite in your face, though this has been quite the fun for Awayuki since she has freedom with her current VTuber company and its people too, being part of its new generation and having a chance to express herself, sober or not.

Having Awayuki's split name with Shuwa really fits her character when she douses in alcohol, gives her a better name recognition.
But also, she should watch out for her own speech too...
5 hours ago

Dec 2021
Someone should keep count of how many times StroZero is said in an episode, cause my fuck lol.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK, THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED GETTING OVER IT??? Anime of the year.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » VTuber Nandaga Haishin Kiri Wasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21

39 by IzanaSolos »»
3 hours ago

» Uncensored version?

removed-user - Jul 9

23 by Weshina »»
Yesterday, 7:52 AM

Poll: » VTuber Nandaga Haishin Kiri Wasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cuhoangdk - Jul 7

122 by Magicmist »»
Jul 21, 9:13 PM

» VTubers

JSeanaY - Jul 9

16 by azzuRe »»
Jul 17, 11:34 AM

» Why tf other people dont have face in this anime

Zakatsuki_ - Jul 14

25 by Fazzo »»
Jul 16, 2:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.