Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Yesterday, 12:24 AM

Jul 2023
it's like shield hero... but hopefully i'll enjoy it lol
Talent is someting to nurture and wisedom is something to hone

Yesterday, 2:46 AM

Apr 2010
OMG. First episode is so cringey to watch.
Yesterday, 5:30 AM
Dec 2023
Well, your typical isekai. At least failure`s revange trope makes it slightly better. Monsters are bad tho. Well as long as they will stck with abnormal statuses an MC will not start to be able to do everything I`ll try to finish it
Yesterday, 5:51 AM

Nov 2013
can anyone who read manga/LN give me a spoiler?

if not, I'm gonna drop this..
Yesterday, 6:33 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to ZaviieR
can anyone who read manga/LN give me a spoiler?

if not, I'm gonna drop this..
@ZaviieR

Long answer :

Short answer : yes.
Yesterday, 7:02 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to groudonvert
@ZaviieR

Long answer :

Short answer : yes.
@groudonvert Appreciate it, thank you..
Yesterday, 7:46 AM
Jun 2016
idk... I kinda like it. It doesn't seem like they're going the obvious route of he gets strong and goes on a revenge path, and it doesn't even seem like he'll end up like that other Isekai dude who ended up in a similar situation of lacking empathy. Seems like he just wants to live and live happily and I can respect and understand that. I can see myself sticking around.

I also think the classmates reactions while being alittle cartoony are somewhat accurate because you'd definitely have ppl who wholeheartedly embrace their new rankings and letting it go to their head, ppl who wouldn't raise a finger to help someone being treated like trash, and cruel monsters who enjoy others pain cause as much as it's not favorable it is apart of human nature.
Yesterday, 11:54 AM
Jul 2014
I enjoyed it as did others going by the poll votes. but given all the hate in this topic others are not going to speak up.

Anyone that went in watching this knew what to expect. You don't go watching a music anime going I really hope this one does not have music in it like all the other ones, same thing here, you don't go into to something that has "Became the Strongest" "With Low-Level Spells" in the title and hope that it's not going to be about an MC that has low level skills and becomes the strongest.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM

Jul 2020
this looks like it's gonna be fun, I'm glad I picked this one out of all the isekai from this season (Harley Quinn doesn't count, hehe)
Yesterday, 1:00 PM

May 2019
Well, my first thoughts when I watched this first episode was that it reminded me a lot of "My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered..." from earlier this year including having a school bus full of students being summoned, the summoner being a bitch, and most of the students being arrogant jerks.

I'll admit that the blonde elf girl was a reason I decided to watch this plus now I'm curious how Touka will fight his way out of his predicament.
Yesterday, 4:02 PM
Jan 2024
The name of the goddess has already given a lot away in this anime. Starting off to something like Arifureta, the weakest mc is thrown into the bottom of the dungeon and somehow surrives.
9 hours ago

Nov 2009
Hmm... another goddess that pretends to be good but is actually evil... lol

And also another weakest hero being send off to another place to be killed off...

And also the supposed "main romantic target" is knocked down and everyone thinks the MC is pretty much "dead".

. (The above 3 are overused tropes of Dramatic Isekai setting) .

Tho I guess it's not as bad as previous series that have awkward moments at the start... (such as rape, segging lolis or major slavery)

This one actually seems pretty normal setting. (child abuse and abandonment are more normal and common than the other ones, in our world at least)

Also, we got a peek at naked sexy elf, hmm... LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
7 hours ago
Mar 2012
some good designs, but just Instant Death clone, then mc does the Arifureta route.
funny monster design ok in cg. But the mains in cg raises doubts on production.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The 3D is kinda bad

saikyozero - Jul 5

12 by ShinichiMJ »»
3 hours ago

» Just bcs op?

Domulka - Jul 4

8 by Sekuray »»
Yesterday, 12:53 AM

» So basically Arifureta 2.0?

Zakku- - Jun 18

22 by DJKuroinu »»
Jul 5, 12:39 PM

» Damn didnt think this would get adapated so soon, Doesn't look that great.

RiasatSenpai - Jan 22

23 by Eaterofworlds191 »»
Jul 4, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Guessing Game (NO SPOILERS)

amf85 - Jul 2

7 by Rahul230508 »»
Jul 3, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.