Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 6:47 AM

Apr 2022
takamura posing a problem even after death, he stays being him. uzuki doesn't have control so almost nobody is safe, that's why he gave kumanomi the slap of life and sent her flying across the room lmao goddamn. glad kanaguri's back in the picture, and i'm stoked to know more about uzuki's past with rion.
Jun 30, 8:52 AM

Jun 2014
Ayyy my boy Kanaguri is back, nice to see Akira again too. Good lord that slap was brutal LOL.

Flashback incoming, and maybe Kei and Rion were a couple? 🤔
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 30, 10:08 AM
Jan 2022
the moment where the magnet girl got smacked in her irrelevent face was pretty nice, expecially when it was rion doing it.
Jun 30, 10:33 AM

May 2020
Streets will remember that slap. Poor Kumanomi lol.

If a backstory is coming, then that's really a much needed one.
Jun 30, 12:34 PM
Oct 2022
Solid as usual. I’m happy to see more of Rion, hopefully we get some good backstory in the next couple chapters.
Jun 30, 1:53 PM
Oct 2020
Ok so it's not a perfect copy or anything. It's just a copy made of his memories of those people. Also really about to backstory exposition right now as quickly as possible before Takamura takes over. That slap against Kumanomi was definitely personal. Just bitch slapped her out of the chapter
Jun 30, 2:49 PM

Oct 2017
That slap was something.
Jun 30, 3:28 PM

Dec 2016
I'm glad that it was better explained how Kei's "ability" work, maybe he really should copy Sakumoto?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.100/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.172/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.92/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.68/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.57/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 30, 4:00 PM

Sep 2022
You guys don't know how much I've been waiting for that Kumanomi bitch to get hers ever since she ricocheted Heisuke's bullet into that civilian, so satisfying. This chapter was nothing short of another masterpiece, the illustrative depictions of Kei's continual downward mental spiral along with the jaw dropping action panels (such as the piece with the girl's hair being clipped off by his sword), are fucking awesome.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Yesterday, 3:20 AM
Aug 2020
I am just gonna blur random shit out but, I think there is something sketchy going on with the JAA orphanage that the headman of the JAA (Asaki, Sei) was responsible of. X (Uzuki, Kei) / Uda / Kumanomi / Haruma (RIP) / Gaku (RIP) where experimented with in the orphanage which would explain the weird abilities like the magnetic manipulation of Kumanomi or crazy sportsman abilities of Haruma better. And to add to that more, I think Asakura, Shin is also related to this orphanage in some way (since Haruma asked Shin about it) which would expliain his mind reading abilities. I don't think the professor that raised him (supposedly) was responsible for Shin's abilities but was more of a by-product or indirect activation of Shin's abilities. Not only that, but I think that the supposedly personality cloning of X is also just another product of the weird experimentation which were conducted at the orphanage by the JAA. But that's just a theory, a gay theory!
11 hours ago

Apr 2022
Reply to DickandBalls
I am just gonna blur random shit out but, I think there is something sketchy going on with the JAA orphanage that the headman of the JAA (Asaki, Sei) was responsible of. X (Uzuki, Kei) / Uda / Kumanomi / Haruma (RIP) / Gaku (RIP) where experimented with in the orphanage which would explain the weird abilities like the magnetic manipulation of Kumanomi or crazy sportsman abilities of Haruma better. And to add to that more, I think Asakura, Shin is also related to this orphanage in some way (since Haruma asked Shin about it) which would expliain his mind reading abilities. I don't think the professor that raised him (supposedly) was responsible for Shin's abilities but was more of a by-product or indirect activation of Shin's abilities. Not only that, but I think that the supposedly personality cloning of X is also just another product of the weird experimentation which were conducted at the orphanage by the JAA. But that's just a theory, a gay theory!
@DickandBalls lmao yeah i think the orphanage experimentation thing relationg to slur's group has been confirmed but you might have cooked with shin's connection to the orphanage. i mean it was said that shin's powers came from drinking the chemical that the professor made, but we don't really know why he was researching superpowers, maybe he was even forced by whoever was running the experiments in the orphanage or something.

btw gaku might be alive (cope) because we didn't see him straight up die, like haruma did. maybe someone collected his body asap and fixed him up🤷

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 171 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 23

9 by tailisu »»
Jun 29, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 110 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 12, 2023

16 by Noahman90 »»
Jun 23, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 170 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 16

21 by SuperUnoCards »»
Jun 22, 2:43 AM

» Should I read?

Nght_Walkr - May 27

15 by LlawlietL_ »»
Jun 21, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 169 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 9

11 by LlawlietL_ »»
Jun 21, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.