Forum Settings
Forums

North American Anime & Manga Releases for June

New
Jun 3, 11:38 AM
News Team
Demon Spawn

Apr 2017
Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for June.

Week 1: June 4 - 10

Anime Releases
Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? (Is the Order a Rabbit?) Complete Collection Blu-ray [2024 Re-release]
Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi (Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill) Complete Season Blu-ray

Manga Releases
30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii (Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!) Vol.11
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow White with the Red Hair) Vol.26
Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi (Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister) Vol.5
Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) Vol.38
Gekka Bijin (Blade of the Moon Princess) Vol.4
Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai (A Condition Called Love) Vol.8
Hayaku Shitai Futari (Let's Do It Already!) Vol.1
Kagami no Kojou (Lonely Castle in the Mirror) Vol.3
Kaijuu 8-gou (Kaiju No. 8) Vol.10
Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku (The Fragrant Flower Blooms with Dignity) Vol.1
Kemono Jihen Vol.11
Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru (Quality Assurance in Another World) Vol.8
Last Game Vol.5
Mairimashita! Iruma-kun (Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun) Vol.8
Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation) Vol.6
Nijiiro Days (Rainbow Days) Vol.10
No Game No Life: Dai-2 Shou - Toubu Rengou-hen (No Game No Life Chapter 2: Eastern Union) Vol.1
Ojisama to Neko (A Man and His Cat) Vol.11
Ou no Kemono: Enpei no Arcana (The King's Beast) Vol.13
Parallel Paradise Vol.18
Queen's Quality Vol.19
Risou no Himo Seikatsu (The Ideal Sponger Life) Vol.16
Sakamoto Days Vol.12
Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru: Jakushou Ryouchi wo Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai wo Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta (As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World) Vol.10
Tensei shita Daiseijo wa, Seijo de Aru Koto wo Hitakakusu (A Tale of the Secret Saint) Vol.6
Wind Breaker Vol.6
Who Made Me a Princess Vol.6
Yoku Wakaranai keredo Isekai ni Tensei shiteita you desu (This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World!) Vol.12
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Vol.18 [Light Novel]
Mimoza no Kokuhaku (The Mimosa Confessions) Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Qiang Jin Jiu (Ballad of Sword and Wine) Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Yes ka No ka Hanbun ka (Yes, No, or Maybe?) Vol.3 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Chihayafuru Vol.44
Initial D Omnibus 2 [incl. Vol.3-4]
Isekai de Saikyou Maou no Kodomotachi 10-nin no Mama ni Nacchaimashita. (I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World) Vol.10
Life Vol.15
Mashiro no Oto (Those Snow White Notes) Vol.18
Shaman King: The Super Star Vol.8
Riku-kun wa Megami ni Narenai (Riku Can't Be a Goddess) [Light Novel]

Week 2: June 11 - 17

Anime Releases
Buddy Daddies Complete Season Blu-ray
Digimon Adventure 02 (Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning) Blu-ray & DVD Box
Mashle (Mashle: Magic and Muscles) Complete Box Blu-ray
Ore Monogatari!! (My Love Story!!) Complete Collection Blu-ray [2024 Re-release]
Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki (The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World) Complete Season Blu-ray
Pokemon XY (Pokémon the Series: XY) Complete Season DVD

Manga Releases
Akane-banashi Vol.6
Amayo no Tsuki (The Moon on a Rainy Night) Vol.5
Finder Series Deluxe Edition Vol.13
Gekkakoku Kiiden (The Eccentric Doctor of the Moon Flower Kingdom) Vol.6
Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. (My Clueless First Friend) Vol.6
Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo (The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You) Vol.10
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Elma no OL Nikki (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Elma's Office Lady Diary) Vol.8
Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata (I Think I Turned My Childhood Friend Into a Girl) Vol.6
Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi (The Ice Guy and the Cool Girl) Vol.5
Lonely Girl ni Sakaraenai (I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl) Vol.2
Mao Vol.17
Maoujou de Oyasumi (Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle) Vol.24
Mashle (Mashle: Magic and Muscles) Vol.16
Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu (Naruto: Sasuke's Story - The Uchiha and the Heavenly Stardust: The Manga) Vol.1
Ninja to Gokudou (Ninja vs. Gokudo) Vol.1
Nyaight of the Living Cat (Night of the Living Cat) Vol.4
Okitsune-sama ni Totsugimashite (Marriage to Kitsune-sama)
One Piece: Episode A (One Piece: Ace's Story) Vol.2
Otona ni Nattemo (Even Though We're Adults) Vol.8
PULSE Vol.7
Punch Drunk Love Vol.2
Re:Monster Vol.9
Shangri-La no Tori (Birds of Shangri-La) Vol.2
Shounen Note (Shonen Note: Boy Soprano) Vol.7
Sketchy Vol.2
Skip Beat! 3-in-1 Edition Vol.16 [Incl. Vol.46-48]
Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta (The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses) Vol.10
Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita (My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!) Vol.13
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) Omnibus Vol.2 [incl. Vol.4-6]
The Fable Omnibus Vol.2 [incl. Vol.3-4]
Unmei no Hito ni Deau Hanashi (How I Met My Soulmate) Vol.3
Unmei no Koibito wa Kigentsuki (True Love Fades Away When the Contract Ends) Vol.2
Yankee-kun to Hakujou Girl (Love's in Sight!) Vol.7
Yofukashi no Uta (Call of the Night) Vol.16
Bing An Ben (Case File Compendium) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Fushisha no Deshi: Jashin no Fukyou wo Katte Naraku ni Otosareta Ore no Eiyuutan (Disciple of the Lich: Or How I Was Cursed By the Gods and Dropped into the Abyss) Vol.7 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Gang King Vol.18
Giant Killing Vol.43
Imamade Ichido mo Onnaatsukai sareta Koto ga Nai Onna Kishi wo Onnaatsukai suru Manga (How to Treat a Lady Knight Right) Vol.5
Kin to Tetsu (Fungus and Iron) Vol.5
Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu (I Have a Crush at Work) Vol.4
Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai (Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms) Vol.12
Level 1 dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu (My Unique Skill Makes Me OP even at Level 1) Vol.13
Ookiku Nattara Kekkon suru! (You Must Be This Tall to Propose!) Vol.3
Otaku Tomo ga Kareshi ni Nattara, Saikou, kamo Shirenai (Having an Idol-Loving Boyfriend is the Best!) Vol.5
Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu (Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement) Vol.7
Housekishou Richard-shi no Nazo Kantei (The Case Files of Jeweler Richard) Vol.8 [Light Novel]
Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de: Game Sekai ni Tensei shita kedo Yuujin no Yuusha ga Maou Toubatsu ni Tabi Datta Ato no Kokunai Orusuban (Naisei to Boueisen) ga Ore no Oshigoto desu (Reincarnated into a Game as the Hero's Friend: Running the Kingdom Behind the Scenes) Vol.2 [Light Novel]

Week 3: June 18 - 24

Anime Releases
None

Manga Releases
Abyss Azure no Zainin (A Sinner of the Deep Sea) Vol.1
Adachi to Shimamura (Adachi and Shimamura) Vol.5
Akarui Kioku Soushitsu (Cheerful Amnesia) Vol.3
Ako to Bambi (Ako and Bambi) Vol.2
Akujiki Reijou to Kyouketsu Koushaku: Sono Mamono, Watashi ga Oishiku Itadakimasu! (Pass the Monster Meat, Milady!) Vol.4
Boku no Noroi no Kyuuketsukihime (My Dear, Curse-Casting Vampiress) Vol.4
Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple Vol.4
Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka (Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle) Vol.6
Dark Moon: The Blood Altar Vol.3
Doumo, Suki na Hito ni Horegusuri wo Irai sareta Majo desu. (Hi, I'm a Witch, and My Crush Wants Me to Make a Love Potion) Vol.4
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria) Vol.23
Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ (Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀) Vol.3
Elf-san wa Yaserarenai (Plus-Sized Elf) Vol.6 Re Release
Fool Night Vol.1
Fuzoroi no Renri (Assorted Entaglements) Vol.5
Gokurakugai Vol.2
Guild no Uketsukejou desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu (I May Be a Guild Receptionist, but I'll Solo Any Boss to Clock Out on Time) Vol.3
Hataraku Maou-sama! (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!) Vol.21
Heterogenia Linguistico: Ishuzoku Gengogaku Nyuumon (Heterogenia Linguistico) Vol.5
Honey Blood (Bloody Sweet) Vol.3
Ibitte Konai Gibo to Gishi (My Stepmother and Stepsisters Aren't Wicked) Vol.4
Imitation Vol.3
Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku (Apocalypse Bringer Mynoghra: World Conquest Begins with the Civilization of Ruin) Vol.1
Jungle Juice Vol.4
Kabushikigaisha Magi-Lumière (Magilumiere Magical Girls Inc.) Vol.2
Kekkaishi no Ichirinka (Bride of the Barrier Master) Vol.2
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (Insomniacs After School) Vol.6
Kono Hon wo Nusumu Mono wa (Whoever Steals This Book) Vol.2
Koukaku no Pandora (Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn) Vol.18
Kowloon Generic Romance Vol.7
Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? (So I'm a Spider, So What?) Vol.13
Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai (Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms) Vol.7
Kuro no Shoukanshi (Black Summoner) Vol.2
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Vol.33
Love Is an Illusion! Vol.6
Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu (I Want to Be a Receptionist in This Magical World) Vol.4
Majo no Kekkon (The Witches' Marriage) Vol.3
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai (Reborn as a Space Mercenary: I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship!) Vol.7
Niwatori Fighter (Rooster Fighter) Vol.6
Not-Sew-Wicked-Stepmom Vol.4
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Vol.3
Oneesama to Watashi: Ojousama ga Isekai Tensei (Sister and Giant: A Young Lady Is Reborn in Another World) Vol.1
Oogami-san, Dadamore desu. (Ogami-san Can't Keep It In) Vol.5
Otona no Zukan Kaiteiban (Adults' Picture Book) Vol.2
Peach Boy Riverside Vol.14
Quartz no Oukoku (A Kingdom of Quartz) Vol.2
Royal Tailor: Oukyuu no Saihoushi (Royal Tailor: Clothier to the Crown) Vol.1
Scoop Musou: "Scoop Hadouhou!" ( `・ω・´)♂〓〓〓〓★(゜Д ゜ ;;;).:∴ Dogooo (The Invincible Shovel) Vol.7
Senpai, Danjite Koi dewa! (Senpai, This Can't Be Love!)
Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! (Combatants Will Be Dispatched!) Vol.9
Shouha Shouten! (Show-ha Shoten!) Vol.5
Shounen Note (Shonen Note: Boy Soprano) Vol.8
Spica wo Tsukamaete (Chasing Spica) Vol.1
Sword Art Online: Kiss and Fly Vol.1
Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. (The Detective Is Already Dead) Vol.5
Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi (The Dark History of the Reincarnated Villainess) Vol.10
Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu (I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability) Vol.11
Tensei shitara Ken deshita: Another Wish (Reincarnated as a Sword: Another Wish) Vol.6
The Remarried Empress Vol.7
The Uncanny Counter Vol.2
Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index) Vol.28
Tokyo卍Revengers Omnibus Vol.21-22
Tomb Raider King Vol.7
Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Vol.7
Unnamed Memory Vol.5
Vinland Saga Deluxe Vol.3
Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) (There's No Freaking Way I'll be Your Lover! Unless…) Vol.5
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! (No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!) Vol.23
Watashi wa Kabe ni Naritai (I Want to Be a Wall) Vol.3
Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi (This Monster Wants to Eat Me) Vol.1
Yomotsuhegui: Shisha no Kuni no Kajitsu (The Tree of Death: Yomotsuhegui) Vol.2
Youkai Gakkou no Sensei Hajimemashita! (A Terrified Teacher at Ghoul School) Vol.14
Youkai Watch (Yo-kai Watch) Vol.23
Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen (Mission: Yozakura Family) Vol.11
Babel Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Date A Live Vol.12 [Light Novel]
Demons' Crest Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ (Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Gimai Seikatsu (Days with my Stepsister) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Guild no Uketsukejou desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu (I May Be a Guild Receptionist, but I'll Solo Any Boss to Clock Out on Time) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made (Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells) Vol.10 [Light Novel]
Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon (The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess) Vol.7 [Light Novel]
Himekishi-sama no Himo (The Kept Man of the Princess Knight) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta (I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too) Vol.5 [Light Novel]
Isekai no Sata wa Shachiku Shidai (The Other World's Books Depend on the Bean Counter) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Kimi wa Boku no Regret (You Are My Regret) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Kuro no Shoukanshi (Black Summoner) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Liar Liar Vol.4 [Light Novel]
Majutsushi Kunon wa Mieteiru (Kunon the Sorcerer Can See) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Mijissou no Last Boss-tachi ga Nakama ni Narimashita. (The Unimplemented Overlords Have Joined the Party!) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Online! (Online! The Unbeatable Game) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken (The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten) Vol.7 [Light Novel]
Phantom Thief Red Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Savage Fang Ojousama: Shijou Saikyou no Youhei wa Shijou Saikyou no Bougyaku Reijou to Natte Nidome no Sekai wo Musou suru (Miss Savage Fang) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Shibou Yuugi de Meshi wo Kuu. (Playing Death Games to Put Food on the Table) Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru (The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody) Vol.10 [Light Novel]
Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Vol.6 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Gamaran Vol.22
Hidarite no Tame no Nijuusou (Piano Duo for the Left Hand) Vol.9
Hiyama Kentarou no Ninshin (He's Expecting) Vol.3
Issak Vol.8
Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent-A-Girlfriend) Vol.25
Kemono no Souja (The Beast Player) Vol.2
Oniichan wa Oshimai! (Onimai: I'm Now Your Sister!) Vol.8
Paripi Koumei (Ya Boy Kongming!) Vol.16
Sayabito: Sword of Destiny Vol.3
Undead Girl Murder Farce Vol.6
Watashi no Oyome-kun (Mr. Bride) Vol.10
Wind Breaker Vol.15
Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku (Loner Life in Another World) Vol.9 [Light Novel]
Tensei shita Daiseijo wa, Seijo de Aru Koto wo Hitakakusu (A Tale of the Secret Saint) Vol.6 [Light Novel]

Week 4: June 25 - July 1

Anime Releases
"Oshi no Ko" ([Oshi No Ko]) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta (I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too) Complete Season Blu-ray
Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc) Complete Set Blu-ray [Limited Edition]
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito (The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far) Complete Season Blu-ray
The First Slam Dunk Blu-ray

Manga Releases
Ameagari no Bokura ni Tsuite (Stay By My Side After the Rain) Vol.1
Edens Zero Vol.29
Gravitation Collector's Edition Vol.1
Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) Vol.13
Hoshifuru Oukoku no Nina (Nina the Starry Bride) Vol.5
Initial D Omnibus 2 [incl. Vol.3-4]
Kukkorose no Himekishi to Nari, Yuri Shoukan de Hataraku Koto ni Narimashita. (Becoming a Princess Knight and Working at a Yuri Brothel) Vol.2
Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru (7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!) Vol.5
Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta (Machimaho: I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl!) Vol.12
Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de (Reincarnated into a Game as the Hero's Friend: Running the Kingdom Behind the Scenes) Vol.2
Mermaid Prince
Noisy Roommate: Ienashi ni Natta node Ikemen to Kaii Tsukimono Ken de Doukyo Hajimemashita (My Noisy Roommate: The Roof Over My Head Comes with Monsters and a Hottie) Vol.1
Okosama Star (Super Morning Star) Vol.4
Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu (Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs) Vol.10
Ooyukiumi no Kaina (Kaina of the Great Snow Sea) Vol.1
Pandora Seven Vol.3
Reborn Rich Vol.1
Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu (Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement) Vol.7
Ryuukishi no Okiniiri (The Dragon Knight's Beloved) Vol.7
Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu (The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent) Vol.9
Shangri-La Frontier: Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su (Shangri-La Frontier) Vol.12
Soul Eater The Perfect Edition Vol.15
The Dangerous Convenience Store Vol.3
Watashi wa Shingo (My Name is Shingo) The Perfect Edition Vol.2
Yubisaki to Renren (A Sign of Affection) Omnibus Vol.2 [incl. Vol.4-6]
Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita (I Got Caught Up In a Hero Summons, but the Other World was at Peace!) Vol.8
Danzai sareta Akuyaku Reijou wa, Gyakkou shite Kanpeki na Akujo wo Mezasu (The Condemned Villainess Goes Back in Time and Aims to Become the Ultimate Villain) Vol.2 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Chihiro-kun wa, Atashi Holic. (Chihiro-kun Only Has Eyes for Me) Vol.10
Gamaran: Shura Vol.21
Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! (You're My Cutie) Vol.8
Megami no Café Terrace (The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses) Vol.13
My Home Hero Vol.17
Nue no Onmyouji (Nue's Exorcist) Vol.1
Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) Vol.7
Futsutsuka na Akujo dewa Gozaimasu ga: Suuguu Chouso Torikae Den (Though I Am an Inept Villainess: Tale of the Butterfly-Rat Swap in the Maiden Court) Vol.7 [Light Novel]
Koukyuu no Karasu (Raven of the Inner Palace) Vol.6 [Light Novel]

← May 2024

Source: Amazon, Crunchyroll, Denpa, J-Novel Club, Kodansha USA, RightStuf, Sentai Filmworks, Seven Seas Entertainment, Square Enix Manga & Books, Tokyopop, Viz Media, Yen Press
AiimeeJun 3, 11:39 AM
Jun 16, 12:08 PM
Nov 2017
The May 2024 link takes you to March instead. Just wanted to say.

More topics from this board

» 'Momentary Lily' Unveils Main Cast, Production Staff, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

1 by mshfqtny »»
52 minutes ago

» 'Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.' Reveals Main Cast, Additional Staff, Teaser Promo

Nioxys - 4 hours ago

1 by Piromysl »»
3 hours ago

» A-1 Pictures Acquires Studio 3Hz's Production, Planning Business

Vindstot - Jun 18

15 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» 'Tokyo Revengers' Gets Anime Sequel

DatRandomDude - Jun 16

28 by Victor_vk »»
8 hours ago

» 'Seirei Gensouki 2' Reveals Production Staff, Additional Cast, Fall 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jun 18

5 by AkbarSenpai202 »»
Yesterday, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.