Hot or Nah?
Hot
42.3%
Nah
57.7%
52 votes
May 25, 2:12 AM
Dec 2021
Just curious... Also why do find them attractive or not attractive?
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 25, 2:32 AM

Aug 2021
I'm not sexually attracted, but I do find them extremely cute tbh
May 25, 2:45 AM

May 2019
The moé aesthetic is appealing for some viewers.
May 25, 2:52 AM

Jun 2019
Definitely, but not all of them - As with anything else, it depends on the individual one in question who is being referred to.

Everyone also seems to have different and often opposing definitions and understandings of what qualifies as one.
May 25, 3:33 AM

May 2020
Depends a lot. Most lolis are drawn to be cute, like the ones in Nichijou, I would say those are not sexual at all.

Rarely you get lolis that have curves to them, kind of trying to merge the cuteness of a loli with the sexiness of an adult woman. I don't know what a good example would be, it also depends on what you consider a loli, some people say sakura from naruto is a loli because she is underage (I think?) but I would say that is not a loli anymore. Maybe Mami from Mahou shoujo madoka magika? I still don't find her sexy but she is busty at least. Actually maybe fran from Tenseishitara ken deshita. In anime I would say 9/10 are not hot because they are not sexualized enough and the intention was clearly to cutify them but in Ero doujin where you get these shortstack big tiddy lolis, yeah I would say that can be hot.
May 25, 4:53 AM

Aug 2013
That tag got removed so why even talking about it? At this rate you might have trouble with it later down the line.
I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

STEAM's GOTY 2024 the Ghost of Tsushima

Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2 compared to other games released in 2024 is without a doubt a masterpiece.
HOWEVER...
Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2 compared to far older games like Gears of War from 2006 is pretty lackluster and has lots of room for improvement -> 5.5/10
Lol Sony needs to stop sniffing their own farts, their IQ is crashing so hard they are gonna ruin the whole company.
May 25, 4:57 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Not at all, and I'm here just to post before this thread got removed :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 25, 5:06 AM

Sep 2016
They lack boobs and curves, but can still be tempting personality-wise.

This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 25, 5:12 AM

Jul 2013
They look cute and adorabe, that is why. My favorite lolis are Blanc from Hyperdimension Neptunia and Sophie Lhant from Tales of Graces f btw.
May 25, 5:12 AM

Feb 2020
They are cute and funny. That's why I like them.
May 25, 5:21 AM

Mar 2012
I don't like children in general so lolis are a huge NO, most of them are annoying anyways.
May 25, 5:56 AM

Feb 2023
While they're not always my preference, they can be very cute at times.
ForgotEyeWasHereMay 25, 6:02 AM
May 25, 5:56 AM
May 25, 6:08 AM

Feb 2024
That's a bit strange but as much as I like kids, I dislike lollis. They feel disproportional and grotesque to me, with a very limited personality/emotional range.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 25, 6:18 AM

Feb 2018

"Lolis... Just curious... Also why do find them attractive or not attractive?"

Well... They Certainly Can Make for some Fabulously Lovely Anime-styled Dolls~

May 25, 6:27 AM

Dec 2022
Lolis are very malleable in presentation: they can be cute, sexy, imposing or sorrowful as the situation demands.

Shaded Horizon

May 25, 6:30 AM
Jul 2018
Here to serve as an outlier, I actually don't like the moe-moe immature cute types but the seductive mature femdom types, lol.
Also in terms of age don't care for brats, I like the older than they appear types. I guess pettanko is more up my alley in general.
May 25, 6:32 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Thread locked for breaking the Anime Discussion Guidelines:
5. Please refrain from creating threads which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated and/or sensitive issues liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse).
    This includes but is not limited to:
    • pedophilia, lolicon/shotacon, incest, teenage-adult relationships
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Do you dislike low-resolution anime shows? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

65 by ColourWheel »»
14 minutes ago

» Underrated villains

JoeChip - 9 hours ago

17 by Quadruple_Oi »»
19 minutes ago

» Isekais that you think are actually good and why

IpreferEcchi - Sep 16

48 by MogKnight »»
32 minutes ago

» Anime with best sound tracks!? ( 1 2 )

l_Photon_l - Yesterday

50 by Syrian187 »»
33 minutes ago

» Could reused Anime themes/cover music likely become a trend in Anime in the near future?

Jozuwa-_- - Today

17 by Quadruple_Oi »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.