Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Oh this episode had its moments, with the girls hanging out. Alice as always tries to support the Duke in the best way she can.

Feels like every noticable character got a moment of screen time this time around. They should do more segments with the cast just hanging out and enjoying themselves.
May 19, 8:22 AM

Dec 2021
Rob getting tired after just 10 seconds of pillow fighting is so relatable, lol.

Episode made me remember that Viola doesn't know about her brother and Alice's relationship. I'm glad she finally told Viola tho.

May 19, 9:02 AM

Jan 2018
Wonderful episode. I thought they were gonna go visit Sade straight away in this episode. Glad they didn't. I liked the cast spending time with each other before they went on this dangerous journey. Wish we got more episodes like this. That scene with the instrumental version of OP1 playing was so good.

Lmao. H = ecchi. That joke might be lost on some people who only paid attention to the subtitles and did not hear what Cuff was saying.

I didn't realize Alice hadn't told Viola that she loved her brother. Glad she told her. I'm with Rob tho. I really feel bad for Alice and Bocchan. But I'm sure they'll find a way to be together. Even if it means that Walter becomes the new head of the family.

In the next episode, it seems like they're finally gonna go to the past and face Sade. Even though there are still 5 episodes left, I'm not ready for this series to end. I feel strangely nostalgic for Season 1.
May 19, 10:31 AM

Dec 2013
Viola must be the secret weapon, she can become friends with anybody.
May 19, 12:17 PM
Sep 2023
This season is getting sadder by each episode
Can't wait for the next one
May 19, 2:47 PM

Feb 2019
Beautiful beautiful episode as we prepare to head into the past. But I can’t help but feel some heartbreak is in store for Alice and Bocchan in this last arc..

Obviously they’re gonna end up together, but Rob seemed to have foreshadowed Alice having to let go of her feelings for Bocchan to be free of the curse..wonder what’s in store for them in the past.

That potential danger is exactly what makes episodes like this where everyone can bond and have fun together that much more special. The sleepover with the girls was great, Viola being the only one wanting to talk about romance was hilarious. She’s so adorable. But I totally forgot she didn’t know about Alice and her brother. What a way to find out lol.

Bocchan and Alice pillow fight and sleeping together was so sweet, still just got the feeling she knows something sad is gonna happen.. “I wanna be the first person you hold in your arms” 😭 this final stretch of episodes is gonna be amazing man. Can’t wait to see what the author has got planned.

Daleth and Walter at Alice and Bocchan wedding will feed the streets 🙏🏾
Marinate1016May 19, 3:25 PM
May 19, 3:20 PM
Nov 2023
Wow, Viola was so adorable this episode, it even makes me think she deserves a little more success with Walter… but seeing his performance in a pillow fight, she might end up disappointed 😂
May 19, 10:53 PM

Mar 2008
Calm before the storm. Rob wondering what his life would be like if he had started a family, Bocchan asking Rob how to propose, Alice telling Viola she loves Bocchan and Cuff yelling about ecchi xD. I believe Bocchan can get through to Sade. Only 5 episodes left. Damn it, I don't want this to end.
May 20, 5:36 AM
Feb 2023
"It's so peaceful I can't believe we're going to see Sade tomorrow." Viola to Alice

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
May 20, 2:16 PM

Jul 2016
No way I totally forgot about the fact of Viola knowing nothing about Alice and Bocchan's relationship lol.

"Calm before the storm" kind of episode.
Last couple of episodes has been really sweet but now it's time to finally face the bitch. I mean, the witch.
May 20, 5:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I like the cute bonding moments with everyone before the true action, Bocchan and Alice are sure cute together as always and Alice 100% realized her love... time to meet Sade now
Jun 4, 2:46 PM
Feb 2015
holy crap the "Alice taught me H" made me laugh the most this season
Jun 9, 3:52 AM

Jul 2017
Cuff and Zain having a meal with the teachers, and also the plan to stop Sade, it's an intricate process involving everyone. The guys may be in desperation, but so does the girls in wanting to talk about anything girlish-related during their sleepover. Cuff learning H from Alice...that's a rather funny alphabet joke.

The pillow fight between Bocchan and Alice, that's quite adorable, when it's within a huge stack of pillows, but the physical love between them is still a taboo for now. Even Bocchan confessing to Rob about his love for Alice and the confession after he gets healed, he really means it for real. It's the same for Alice to Viola, and she supports wholeheartedly, as they prepare to face Sade.

It's now or never, with firm hearts.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9

10 by SouthRzVa »»
Jun 10, 7:20 PM

» This is the last season?

seasonanimes_ - Jun 9

5 by ThatDeadMikey »»
Jun 9, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2

8 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 9, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

10 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 9, 4:10 AM

» This anime is wholesome ! Looking for the ending and of this season everywhere !

HaremKing01 - Jun 5

3 by Ugly11 »»
Jun 8, 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.