Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 12:57 AM

Nov 2011
No matter what show Melascula is in, she's always giving off the creepy vibes with that personality of hers.

This episode's fight carried a lot of risks tbh. Tristan is no joke when he's pushed to his limits even if he has to get a bit darker to overcome the odds. What an episode. I know this season had its ups and downs but felt like the season finale is better than expected.
Mar 31, 12:58 AM

Jul 2017
Mela-Galland is proving difficult for leftovers of Percival and Isolde, and the bare minimum of mana will help, even if it lands a hit on them, which is proving harder than most. Despite the unwillingness of Isolde, her spirit is strong and her magic also, which her Love's Bomb while quite the power, Tristan stepping up to the plate and unleashing his dark power alone, that's the extent of his hidden power. Even with Mela-Galland summoning the Feast of the Dead which'll take everyone down to Hell, this is not enough to take down Tristan.

This power, acknowledged by both Meliodas and Elizabeth, their son has become quite the capable hero, both one to admire and fear. And it's this admiration that has Gawain's uncle, Arthur Pendragon, come down from Camelot to his Stairway from Heaven to greet the Four Knights of the Apocalypse. As Meliodas makes his preparations, Percival realizes soon that he must defeat Arthur, though his attention is fully on Tristan to test him out first, the son of a king vs. a king, it's only the first of a legendary battle.

The real terror with the Four Knights of the Apocalypse and Liones vs. Arthur Pendragon and the Camelot army, Season 2 coming this Fall will be in blazes of blood...

With that said, the sequel series's continuation, it's not that surprising given how the series moves fast in adaptation with another half of the translation enough for content.

https://x.com/7_taizai/status/1771382612646375541
KANLen09Apr 2, 7:22 AM
Mar 31, 12:59 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverMar 31, 1:03 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 31, 1:24 AM

Apr 2020
Better than what we've been getting lately from NNT.
New MC is also better than Meliodas
7/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 31, 1:32 AM

Oct 2011
ends at Arthur arrival ahh&hhhhh&

season 2 announcement ahhhh&hhhhhhh
Mar 31, 4:22 AM
Mar 2016
The manga reader got tricked due to the flying ship. Well I kinda wish the season end little bit further than this but overall it good and make sense for season 2 come this year due to that crazy cliffhanger
Mar 31, 2:52 PM

Jul 2020
It was great seeing Tristan get his chance to shine in the first half. His majin side is really powerful so he was able to defeat Mela-Galland. Arthur showed up and revealed just how menacing he has become to all of Liones. Kind of a mean cliffhanger for them to leave things here, but I am now hooked for the next season so I guess they did their job. It'll be interesting to see how they get out of this current assault, although I am guessing it will most certainly come down to Meliodas' support. Really solid season and a good return to form for Seven Deadly Sins. See you all back in October!
Apr 1, 8:05 AM

May 2014
2 more episodes and we could've had a better stopping point I think. Still, I really loved the anime adaptation of 4koa and I'm looking forward to season 2.

9/10 from meee, I shall be re-watching it with the dub in the future.
Apr 1, 9:53 AM
Sep 2015
Ooh what a nice point to end this season, I usually hate cliffhanger but I think this is a good one.

So we've confirmed that at least 2 out of 4 apocalypses have dark mode.

I think the sequel has a very good writing. Old characters are still there but they have new roles, new positions that challenge their ability, for example, everyone knows that Meliodas is very strong fighter, but can he be a good King? Can he be a good father? Now that's something new.

And new characters are charming, we already saw Lancelot and Tristan from movies, and they're good. Percival is also good and somewhat has more originality than I expect. Too soon to judge Gawain as she only appear in late-game.

Season 2 can't come soon enough!
Apr 1, 4:22 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, that's a better finale than I expected! Boy, the baddie makes his entrance and lives up to the menace that his reputation has built up for. I was expecting Meliodas's appearance to close the season off, that would've certainly been fudgin' cool but, oh well, ending it with that line from Arthur Pendragon isn't a bad way to go out either.

In general, the season has had a lot of ups and downs. A lot of the fights seem to be a little dragged out and reusing some of the formulaes from the previous installments which was slightly of a letdown. Definitely didn't feel the vibes from Percival's quarter as much as I did with the nanatsu no taizai from earlier. Nasiens seemed to be the backbone of the team, with Donny and Anne sometimes making small, useful contributions here and there. Isolde fought her heart out and props to her for that!

Compared to the last two seasons of the parent series though, this is more than a welcome change! Animation has revived and there is finally some more heart in the franchise, lol. On the right trajectory here and here's to hoping that the next half will deliver!

Stuck between a 6/10 or a 7/10 right now. I'll stick with the former for the time being...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 1, 11:27 PM
Sep 2023
Needed a Meliodas entrance at the end
Apr 2, 10:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Tristan in demon mode is unstoppeable!!
Appears the ENEMY!
kekeke
Apr 4, 7:50 AM
Apr 2017
How the mighty has fallen. Fights don't feel like fights, enemies don't feel like enemies. New characters don't feel polished, old characters are mostly for fan service...

And you combined commandments? To make a "new" enemy, only to show us a badly done fight?

Maybe I had too much of an expectation, but they totally lost me at the end.
Apr 5, 9:21 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to Azsharax
How the mighty has fallen. Fights don't feel like fights, enemies don't feel like enemies. New characters don't feel polished, old characters are mostly for fan service...

And you combined commandments? To make a "new" enemy, only to show us a badly done fight?

Maybe I had too much of an expectation, but they totally lost me at the end.
@Azsharax nah, the problem here is you just don't understand
Apr 6, 4:52 PM

Mar 2020
the best episode of the series
Apr 9, 3:04 AM

Dec 2018
Arthur dropping in was hype, but I am STILL waiting on Meliodas to finally show up. This finale was more frustrating than fulfilling.
Apr 11, 1:08 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That damn Arthur is here and Percival is going berserk mode... at least we know how worth Tristan is, so I'm curious to see how the battle will turn out, we'll see that next season, it wasn't bad overall tbh, especially compared to the latest nanatsu no tazai seasons we got, that's actually better lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

19 by Gator »»
May 24, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

13 by Gator »»
May 24, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

8 by Gator »»
May 23, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2023

16 by Gator »»
May 23, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

12 by renzospark »»
May 18, 9:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.