Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 21, 12:01 PM

May 2016
Manabe and Yamauchi face were peak pleasure to look at.
Mar 23, 3:28 AM

May 2020
kouenji in this episode has more lines than him in season 1
Mar 23, 8:39 PM

May 2021
Pretty obvious what would happen
Mc getting the most votes is unexpected thought he would give it to someone else
Ryuen surviving was expected also.To many hints at it
Inhales oxygen
Mar 26, 3:27 AM
Mar 2019
So many back alley shenanigans. And, Ayanokouji comes out on top literally. WOW.
Mar 27, 1:45 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
I've disliked Yamauchi for a long time, and when Sakayanagi called him out, it already seemed to me that something was going to happen. When the rumors were spread, it already seemed to me that it was her fault and with the votes it seems perfect to me that Yamauchi should be expelled. First of all he is a traitor, but I was surprised how much of an idiot he was to accept to be used and discarded for a stupid promise of "being his girlfriend", he deserves to be expelled, big idiot.
Mar 31, 11:03 AM
Sep 2020
i'm so happy that the useless Yamauchi finally expelled
Apr 13, 8:27 PM
Oct 2021
First fr awesome episode this season. I wonder how he got all those points but looking at it only Sakayanagi screwing over that dude to save Ayanokoji would make sense. Let's see if an explanation comes along
Apr 18, 1:37 PM

Mar 2013
This arc was really good, liked how Sakayanagi is playing 4d chess to force Ayanokoji to get himself as top popularity despite is tryhard to stay hidden (the whole class A voted for him and he was never getting expelled with mere 50% of class C against him).
Also the Hirata breakdown is really nice for the character, because yes, every single one of them have some screw loose to end up in the trash class at the start of the school year.
Apr 21, 4:00 AM
Apr 2024
I expected Yamauchi to get expelled adn Ryueen to stay, but not Ayanakoji to get the most positive votes. Bro's intellect is on a whole new level, and reminds me why I love this show so much.
Apr 27, 8:47 PM

Oct 2011
What a great end to this special exam.
May 18, 6:41 PM

Nov 2019
Wow that was a LOT of points exchanged hands on this episode.
May 21, 7:59 AM
Mar 2016
1 star - hated it. I gotta admit season 1 and 2 was quiet amazing and entertaining to watch these potician and/or country game. but 3rd season the more I watch the more less sense I'm seeing. if you want to get expelled or quit school it should be a peace of cake. try to keep staying in the school is harder than fly to the sky. first year class A if that bald guy want to save his friend. just fcking quit the school. why did you vote negative for me? this is starting to get stupid. Also, during the end of season 2 events. I thought season 3 there will be a showtime between MC and Arisu. the goal here is to expell kushida and Arisu. and yet, on the way there . too much disruption result in showdown postpone. so disappointing. yeah blame the author for that. after all he was the one created the story and event.
think back in season 2 it was amazing to see the showdown and that emperor resign his throne after losing to MC. because the promotion show profile of mc and that guy. in season 3 I saw the profile hinting promotion showdown between mc and Arisu.
No showdown between MC and Arisu. -1 point
the bald guy not getting expell. -1 point.
to think my favorite anime from season 1 and 2 I vote 10/10 scores. can't believe I found so many "everything is wrong with cote season 3". unfortunately this is the first anime that previous season I vote 10 / 10 and mark as my favorite anime but to think I vote 7 or 8 /10 for season 3.
season 2 bad quality I couldn't care less.
Jun 10, 5:42 PM

Dec 2022
Unlike Ryuen, Manabe isn't a relevant character, so no surprise she got expelled. As I recall, the only time Manabe had any plot significance was when she and her friends were bullying Kei at the start of the second season.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 11, 9:51 AM

Mar 2015
How he listened to all that and still decided that Horikita is at fault here? The fact that he's directing his anger towards Horikita and not Yamauchi is so crazy, Yamauchi's literally a spy lol. Hirata is the embodiment of naivety.
Jun 14, 2:47 PM

Mar 2019
AYANOKOUJII!!! That was such a good reaction from everyone. Nice episode, set up the atmosphere really well.

I'm glad Ryuuen didn't get expelled, I need to see more from him and I love that the annoying girl got the votes. Seems like Honami didn't accept Nagumo's deal which is great.

Now I'm surprised Kushida didn't get expelled. I was so sure Ayanokouji did something behind, but he really did not do anything, lol. Finally Yamauchi is out, he's been so annoying and generic until the very end. But then Kouenji's reaction was SO GOOD!

Hirata's outrage was something else as well. Ever since the island arc, I knew there might be a point when he will have this reaction for something, but I didn't expect it to be like this. I do side with Horikita here.
Alex_TheForestJun 14, 2:53 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 28, 3:11 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty easy solution for Ayanokoji if he practically has class B under his control. Ryuen having a lot of points only made the deal easier for him. Class B votes positive for Ryuen and negative for Yamauchi and gets those 4 million points they are missing.

So while the solution from Ayanokoji's view was pretty damn obvious, it was still an enjoyable episode.
Jul 6, 3:27 AM

Dec 2021
felt really bad for yamauchi even tho hes annoying af, but just dont fuck with koenji man, i really want to see more of koenji, i have to say ayanokoji played his cards really well with using ryuens points to fulfill the class b girls wish and getting the first rank and saving ryuen which he can use later on. I always liked ryuen , this ryuen is a bit more boring tho , hoping he gets to back to his usual cunning boastful self, he was fun before but just a puppet now.
Jul 7, 5:28 PM

Apr 2021
The episode was tense, Kiyotaka will have a big obstacle ahead of him. I already expected Arisu to have changed the students.
Aug 22, 4:11 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Such a great series to me. A great cliff hanger with no one dying ... lol. I really like the intertwining of characters that seem to be unimportant.
Aug 28, 12:49 PM
Jul 2015
Reply to KinjiKido
1 star - hated it. I gotta admit season 1 and 2 was quiet amazing and entertaining to watch these potician and/or country game. but 3rd season the more I watch the more less sense I'm seeing. if you want to get expelled or quit school it should be a peace of cake. try to keep staying in the school is harder than fly to the sky. first year class A if that bald guy want to save his friend. just fcking quit the school. why did you vote negative for me? this is starting to get stupid. Also, during the end of season 2 events. I thought season 3 there will be a showtime between MC and Arisu. the goal here is to expell kushida and Arisu. and yet, on the way there . too much disruption result in showdown postpone. so disappointing. yeah blame the author for that. after all he was the one created the story and event.
think back in season 2 it was amazing to see the showdown and that emperor resign his throne after losing to MC. because the promotion show profile of mc and that guy. in season 3 I saw the profile hinting promotion showdown between mc and Arisu.
No showdown between MC and Arisu. -1 point
the bald guy not getting expell. -1 point.
to think my favorite anime from season 1 and 2 I vote 10/10 scores. can't believe I found so many "everything is wrong with cote season 3". unfortunately this is the first anime that previous season I vote 10 / 10 and mark as my favorite anime but to think I vote 7 or 8 /10 for season 3.
season 2 bad quality I couldn't care less.
@KinjiKido no one cares about ur whining bs
Aug 28, 10:39 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to shiro182
@KinjiKido no one cares about ur whining bs
@shiro182 LOL. then why are you replying. if no care then who's care to bother writing reply. I'm just shout out loud to release steam. in fact, no care is exactly what I want.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.