Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 14, 5:59 PM

Nov 2009
Yup, the male hero is pure bullshit, hope he actually dies at the end.

The female hero is alright, at least she's kindhearted and her "guardian" LOL, he knows not to mess with Mio. "WOOF"

It was nice they bumped into Mio, lol

Otherwise they'll probably be smacked and someone else dead again from the giant mantis.

Wonder if MC will actually meet up with Hibiki... also wonder if MC can speak "Japanese" and talk with Hibiki... since "Japanese" technically isn't the "common" language of that world.

Also, LOL @ Mio, "young master doesn't like it when I wear this"... Makoto... just enjoy your pretty waifus in cute dresses... I want to see more of cute Tomoe and Mio. Tho Tomoe probably won't wear anything cute, being her current personality is like that of a samurai... and samurai doesn't wear cute stuff.
amlgFeb 15, 2:36 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 14, 8:08 PM

Nov 2022
Mio receives cooking lesson.
Hibiki and party grows stronger.

Fair exchange indeed.
Feb 15, 12:20 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to badabass
I heard there's a ton of skipped content. But mostly commenter here only show the hatred toward the shitty male hero. Eh?

Beside the fact that the male hero was indeed shitty, but damn jc staff, you never stop to amaze me huh with your adaptation?

This is alright. Mostly plot moving good with finally the heroes both side meeting with Makoto waifu. When the young master meeting them? Its for another future, i guess.

Cliffhanger still bs tho, but its actually understandable since this is jc staff helming. Sooo okaay then!

Meanwhile i am glad Eris still doing great. I love her stupid antic and wish her to get more screentime, even though jc staff keeps disappointing me. That's it all for now....
@badabass they skip most in the Tomoe part but all the main things are still there just some dialogue and some scenes give you better explanation got cut off. In my opinion, it does not that much important because I dont care much about 2 heroes. And I will remind you that C2C skipped 2 heroes that were supposed to be in SS1, so JC needs to add them this season. So far, they have not skipped anything that important to the story.
Feb 15, 1:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to casilo
@badabass they skip most in the Tomoe part but all the main things are still there just some dialogue and some scenes give you better explanation got cut off. In my opinion, it does not that much important because I dont care much about 2 heroes. And I will remind you that C2C skipped 2 heroes that were supposed to be in SS1, so JC needs to add them this season. So far, they have not skipped anything that important to the story.
@casilo Well you may not care and think that's enough. But since jc already decided to stick with the story of those two heroes, especially the male one, why not continue the effort with more dedication by not skipping anything? Idk and don't care about you but i call all the skipped content half-assed direction and i genuinely concern by those.

No need to reply anymore, just agree to disagree and be done with it. Thank you.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 15, 2:39 AM

Nov 2017
this Clown Named Tomoki is super annoying, i didn't knew that this dumbass was more annoying when he's get animated lol
Feb 15, 8:53 AM

Oct 2008
oh nice development of the story! Tomoe dealt with the dude who could charm anyone using his eyes and Mio asking advice from the other girl yuusha that has some tragic events because they are not strong enough...
4/5.

Feb 15, 2:18 PM

Mar 2010
Ahhh loved seeing mio and her expressions. Cant wait for more :c

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 16, 4:54 PM

Apr 2012
Tomoki reminds me of that abusive healer guy who took revenge on almost everyone.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 17, 10:23 PM
Sep 2020
Oh god, i loved to see that trash hero being humiliated... bro's a dumbass loser mf

But it's really true that tomoe and mio are just in ANOTHER level. They aren't giving a shit if those people are heros or anything like that
Feb 20, 9:45 AM

Oct 2017
Really happy to have more Tomoe and Mio. They were both so lovely and also badass. Love em. Was feeling the lack of them this season so happy to have this episode focused on them. Mio looked lovely in the new outfit. Tomoe scaring that trash's party was satisfying. Need to see his ass kicked sometime soon.
Mar 3, 9:24 PM

Jul 2017
Even in Tsige, Makoto wants to progress the Kuzunoha Trading Company's business further while being a teacher, and why not?

Having Tomoe and Mio is enough trouble for Makoto, though marriage with other women...it's becoming too much. Even with Gritonia's Princess Lily and the Hero Tomoki visiting both Tomoe and Lime to figure out their weaponry, it's becoming quite an issue with Tomoe when they start to confront her. Sure, as described, Tomoe finds them disappointing, and will not be afraid to annihilate them the next time they meet.

To Mio though, she's still trying to understand what makes good food by the beachside, and the coincidental meet with Hibiki...meant that she has a better guide. But against monsters, Hibiki still carries the weight from before, and the spider doesn't take too kindly on the praying mantis monster. Mio bringing them to Tsige for recovery, then the Kuzunoha Trading Company to teach Mio how to cook. A deal is then struck for Hibiki's party to help Mio while Beren and the others help them get better weaponry.

What awaits Makoto going back to the demiplane?
Mar 24, 12:54 PM
May 2021
This show so far is full of average shows in my opinion. Buti am interested what others believe.
Apr 2, 1:42 PM
Nov 2020
gua lupa scene nya apaan anjir
May 24, 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
Setting Tomoki aside, the others need to learn to take no for an answer. Tomoe's judgment is spot on.

Hibiki seems to be better but she's an awful person in her own right.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 27, 5:26 AM

Nov 2019
Mio trying to learn Japanese dishes is so wholesome lol. The hero trying to control Tomoe but getting caught and called out was pretty satisfying too, episode was alright not much development yet.
Jun 7, 2:55 AM

Apr 2013
The meetings between our two girls and the heroes were quite funny, though I wish Tomoe would've put that hero into his place. Finally Makoto will meet Tomoe again.
Jun 25, 8:49 PM
Sep 2022
medio mediano resoavel legal mais ou menos acima de 0
Jul 9, 12:50 AM

Jul 2013
That male hero is really scum isn't he. Idc that he was bullied before, it is as said: "you deserve what you tolerate".
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24

72 by liam0207 »»
Sep 20, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

78 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

66 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

56 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.