Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 5:22 PM

Jan 2018
This chapter was fucking fire. Chihiro sacrificing his arm like it's nothing and then delivering that final slash.
Jan 18, 9:02 PM
Oct 2022
it ain't even out yet?
Jan 19, 9:16 AM

Jun 2019
BEST CHAPTER SO FAR, that was actually PEAK, the narrative, the choreography, the paneling, the art... if Japan get this cancelled, WSJ is done.

Sojo may be still alive next chapter, we could have his backstory (we got a glimpse back in his intro chapters)
Jan 19, 9:16 AM

Jun 2019
Reply to 0m3gA_o3
it ain't even out yet?
@0m3gA_o3 leaks.........
Jan 20, 2:06 PM
May 2020
Chihiro sacrificing his father's work to end with the danger that Soujou represents, peak
Jan 21, 7:20 AM
Oct 2020
GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ITS SO FUCKING PEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

this fight is perfect. The conversation and the fight it’s all done so masterfully, it’s all perfect!
Jan 21, 7:38 AM
May 2021
Love the paneling this chapter was sickk
Jan 21, 7:52 AM
Oct 2021
That was be best 12 seconds I've ever had in reading manga. Takeru deserve all the praise
Jan 21, 9:35 AM

Dec 2022
i wonder if his arm will be gone for good now or if char (the girl that can regenerate) can fix it somehow
Jan 21, 10:44 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to AbstractBlue
i wonder if his arm will be gone for good now or if char (the girl that can regenerate) can fix it somehow
That's probably a likelihood that Char can heal/regenerate Chihiro's arm given she healed his broken arm before. Would personally love it if say Chihiro does stay one-armed as a personal reminder that as much as he loves his father's work, there are people out there that prove his father's words.
FigglypuffJan 21, 10:53 AM
Jan 21, 10:57 AM

Jun 2014
There's always something so cool about fights that happen so quickly that there has to be some kind of accompanying timer counting down the moments until the fight ends. Really helps the reader/viewer understand just how quickly things are happening.

This fight was sick, the artwork was great as usual, and I loved the conversation over tea and sweets that juxtaposed the fight scenes. Pretty sure that convo was supposed to be like a, "this is how our 12 second fight would translate to an actual conversation if we sat down and talked it out" type thing. The final double spread was the cherry on top.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 21, 11:18 AM

May 2010
Amazing. I love how this played with time and space. The clash of blades and ideals were excellently executed and damn that final blow was exceptional. This was worth the wait during the off week.
Jan 21, 6:12 PM

Dec 2016
Kinda sad that that sword guy is most likely dead but overall great chapter... I'm glad Kagurabachi is no longer just a meme.

Just two weeks away before first volume release
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/408883819X
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.168/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 21, 6:33 PM

Sep 2011
Reply to Nieznajomy43
Kinda sad that that sword guy is most likely dead but overall great chapter... I'm glad Kagurabachi is no longer just a meme.

Just two weeks away before first volume release
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/408883819X
@Nieznajomy43
Sojo might still be alive cause we havent gotten his backstory that they teased, he could be biting it too its all coming down to how the next chapter is handled.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 22, 2:09 AM

Oct 2013
One word: tenoi.

Astonishing chapter. Brilliant storytelling full of suspense by adding the clock in-between certain action panels, signaling the decisive moment of the fight. Everything concluded with epic finisher that even managed to cut Cloud Gouger in half.

Chihiro went all-out, both as a swordsman and as his father's son. He sacrificed his arm (I hope Char's gonna fix him) and one of brilliant grandmastercraft swords his father made, to defeat bigger threat that was Soujou using one of enchanted blades to do nasty things.
Jan 22, 10:51 AM

May 2020
Fight was actually pretty neat. Though it's important to note, Chihiro wasn't even 50 percent of his full power or maybe even less, but he still delivered lol. Typical logic of such series.

Though still Sojo's almost done.. almost. Was a good enough bad guy in the end.
Jan 24, 7:57 AM

Apr 2015
Had me on my seat the entire time! Fire chapter!
Jan 24, 1:55 PM
Apr 2023
Insane choreography with an incredible character moment for Chihiro, Sojo makes himself shine (as usual), one of the best slow-mo sequences I've ever read. Genuine peak. Kagurabachi... SAVE SHONEN!!!
Jan 27, 5:09 AM

May 2008
As a comic artist, I'm always more appreciating of art than of story in comics and man was this chapter a treat!
I just hope it doesn't get axed. And look, I know it's not doing well in WSJ, however the views on Manga Plus are clearly satisfying, so let's hope that instead of cancelling they just move it to Shonen Jump+, it should be more than fine there.
Jan 29, 2:57 AM

Oct 2017
Really neat action and their conversation too.
Apr 27, 2:44 AM
Apr 2022
WHAT A PEAK FIGHT!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 35 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 30

12 by MegamiRem »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 36 Discussion

ARK-13 - 7 hours ago

0 by ARK-13 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 34 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 23

10 by fabiopires10 »»
May 28, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 33 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 18

10 by Adnash »»
May 21, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 32 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 10

13 by Adnash »»
May 21, 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.