Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2023 10:33 AM

Nov 2011
I'm starting to think Luciel has some sort of obsession with training. Seems he really wants to prove himself out there.

Also found it slightly amusing how he uses a map like a real adventurer for exploration. This episode feels like an video game protagonist
trying to be a main story quest.
Aug 31, 2023 10:54 AM

Jun 2015
Anyone know when this is hitting chruncy as i cant watch. I did try to right a review but im blocked from that as well. since Sony took over this platform has gone to shit
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 31, 2023 10:57 AM

Jun 2015
Hopefully we get some kenshi on time to make up for this shit show
Aug 31, 2023 11:29 AM
Sep 2015
Wait, could it be that the substance X real effect is that it freeze Luciel's status to LV.1 but in fact he's already much more stronger?
Aug 31, 2023 11:44 AM

Feb 2019
Finally a full episode dedicated to blonde paladin waifu.

Luciel really has a thing for training eh? The training with the paladins was really funny, dude was getting lapped so bad during the conditioning phase lol. Respect to the ladies for going thru that gruelling training on a weekly basis.

Worked out for Luciel in the end as he was able to take down the floor 20 boss thanks to all the work he put in. Not to mention the gifts from the pope for his future journey.

That comment they made about substance x was interesting. What if substance x is just keeping Luciel’s level low and he’s already way beyond it?
Marinate1016Aug 31, 2023 11:50 AM
Aug 31, 2023 11:45 AM

Feb 2019
Roch2001 said:
Anyone know when this is hitting chruncy as i cant watch. I did try to right a review but im blocked from that as well. since Sony took over this platform has gone to shit

It was delayed 30 minutes for some reason
Aug 31, 2023 12:06 PM

Jun 2015
Promotion and items on the card. lets go dungeon exploring!
Aug 31, 2023 12:07 PM

Jun 2015
Marinate1016 said:
Roch2001 said:

It was delayed 30 minutes for some reason

over an hour but I had some kenshi to watch so I dont mind
Aug 31, 2023 12:18 PM

Feb 2019
i think Luciel thinking all the zombies and wights he was fighting wasn't really real was what's helping him move onwards without sweating out the details of those zombies being actual living beings before the turned zombies and wights lol
Aug 31, 2023 12:54 PM

Jan 2013
Zzzzzz this is repetitious and boring.
Aug 31, 2023 2:53 PM

Nov 2013
phantomfandom said:
Wait, could it be that the substance X real effect is that it freeze Luciel's status to LV.1 but in fact he's already much more stronger?

You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 31, 2023 5:21 PM

Jun 2015
phantomfandom said:

I dont think so, he didnt drink this eps but still had no stat change. Not to say he drank so much the effect still lingering thought, I like this idea
Sep 1, 2023 12:32 AM

Aug 2013
Nice progress.

Odd to see no further mention or delving into the received tomes. Does any reason even remain to farm stones from the undead when he has near to all tomes now...? Aside of the greater good, since he doesn't level or anything.

No mention of which floor the clearing party reached... But it wouldn't surprise me if it was a single digit number with how the introductory guy reacted.
Sep 1, 2023 6:54 AM

Jan 2019
I don’t understand in any way, is he adequate or stupid? at first he behaves normally, and then suddenly claims that the dungeon with the dead is actually a training hall for X-Men with holograms
Sep 1, 2023 3:15 PM

Mar 2010
Reply to Limi
Nice progress.

Odd to see no further mention or delving into the received tomes. Does any reason even remain to farm stones from the undead when he has near to all tomes now...? Aside of the greater good, since he doesn't level or anything.

No mention of which floor the clearing party reached... But it wouldn't surprise me if it was a single digit number with how the introductory guy reacted.
@Limi does seem to just doing it for greater good to me. Also he got all tomes, but can still buy other items like the cheap weapons. Then again he got new weapons gifted too now..
I believe it's just for retrieving the items to give to the pope to show he's a good person unlike what they say about overcharging etc

And I don't exactly get why everyone seems to have a hard time with the labyrinth yet slash luriel like he's worth shit xD guess it's really the stench issue? Hmm I think there's more to it. The pope seems suspicious anyways
Sep 1, 2023 7:56 PM

Nov 2022
See how useful the tiny magic sack is, now he can change gear with just a thought. And pick up loot without even having to touch it so efficient
Sep 2, 2023 5:16 AM
Mar 2021
those books are worth up to a million points each, and the pope just gave them to him... we better see new spells soon!
Sep 2, 2023 12:58 PM
Aug 2023
really liking all the labyrinth stuff thats been going on. the anime took a turn into a great direction. the training in the start of the anime wasnt my favorite and I mainly was watching this anime just because I liked the main character. but now I’m actually enjoying how the anime is playing out.
Sep 3, 2023 1:42 PM

Jul 2019
Hmm, it seems Luciel really loves training, eh? I wonder if in his past life he didn't do so well, hence, he tries to do his very best to train, train, and train, just so when he has to showcase his skills and such, he can do well.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Sep 4, 2023 5:44 PM
Feb 2015
I hope we find out what Substance X is actually made out of next episode 😂
Sep 5, 2023 3:58 AM

Jul 2017
Luciel is feeling in the dumps, but Lumina may just have the solution for him.

Lumina, together with her two servants of Queena and Lucy, may have lambasted Luciel for his over-enthusiasm in the undead labyrinth, but he's progressing nicely. The Valkyrie Paladin Regiment training should prove that Luciel's training under Instructor Brod should've sufficied enough, but clearly he still has aways to go, other than being an oddball.

Back to the labyrinth, Luciel is advancing appropriately, and down towards the 20th Floor he goes to round against the undead monsters, as he comes out to the surface for more training with the paladin regiment, then down back again to clear the 20th Floor wight boss. As it turns out, the wight was a torture place for those who rebelled against the Church of St. Shurule, eaten and turned into undead. As it turns out, there is a reason to clear up the labyrinth below the Church, to nullify and make it pure once again.

A promotion as a lowly healer? Luciel would not say no to that...
Sep 14, 2023 5:20 PM

Aug 2014
very good episode
why does he still thinkg the zombies are illusions? they are obviously not and him having skills to read the stats should know it too well already, something smells fishy here..
I like how Lumina cares for him, there are so many girls there should be some real romance in this anime, it would be way better story
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 14, 2023 6:50 PM
Jun 2020
I dont understand why everyone is giving him such a hard time about the Whyte on the tenth floor. what else was he supposed to do if nit go into the room? isn't that his whole gd job? impossible to know the door would close and some rare spawn would appear that had some unheard of cheat code hack. let's be real if the church didn't give the man who turned into a Whyte that weapon, luciel wouldn't have even broken a sweat. this mfer could probably tail it to the 20th floor without difficulty.
Sep 26, 2023 1:16 PM
Sep 2016
Can't for more episodes to come out!
Oct 10, 2023 12:05 AM

Apr 2010
Reply to Limi
Nice progress.

Limi said:

They reached Floor 40. Dunno why it wasn't mentioned here when it was in the LN and manga. They cleared the the boss on the 40th floor, but lost 2 commanders in the process and had to turn back.
Jan 11, 3:47 AM

Jul 2023
Luciel is recollecting about the stuff he did wrong during the level 10 boss fight what what he couldve improved. Going to go eat breakfast he runs into lumima and her comrades and offered to eat breakfast together where he is then offered paladin training. In the shop cattleyn gives luciel his magical sack which has the ability to summon and put items in the sack just by touching it.

For the next few days while also having paladin training luciel continues to the lower floors under 10 which doesnt have much new. After a while he enters the 20th floor boss room and clears it thanks to the paladin training. Like last time luciel sells the boss items to the pope which is confirmed to be items of past people who died in the labyrinth.

Were given information about the labyrinth and how it can be destroyed. The only purposes of exorcists is to cull the monsters to prevent leakages since they lack the manforce to subjugate the dungeon since the last attempt failed fatalily. The pope offers even more items that would help luciel in his exploration of the dungeon.

Luciel is just getting more and more stuff. And 2i bet the reason his healing level grew so fast is because of his favorite drink.
RefridgeraterJan 11, 3:50 AM
May 18, 10:06 PM
Dec 2022
Luciel trains with Lumina's paladin regiment to upskill himself.
May 26, 3:10 PM

Nov 2019
Lucile clears another boss room and returns the artifices to the pope and receives weapons as a reward. He gets some more personal training in the courtyard and gets punished by everyone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2023

79 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:46 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2023

26 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2023

35 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

36 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

19 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.