Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 21, 2022 12:09 PM
Aug 2018
The anime delivered exactly what it promised. great animation coming from Passione, I'm not surprised as they've been showing great work since DxD Hero (SEASON 4). Michio's Harem is great already checked out the manga and the light novel I believe that every harem/ecchi anime fan will love this work has my deserved 10 and no one will be able to make me think otherwise. internet freaks are crazy about this anime. I look forward to a SEASON 2.
Sep 21, 2022 12:24 PM
Dec 2020
As a fellow man of culture, I agree that this show delivered some very nice scenes and censored the bare minimum, strong 9/10
Sep 21, 2022 12:38 PM

Jul 2015
Meh. It's just a softcore hentai and doesn't even try to be anything else, despite having potential.
If I'd want to watch an actual hentai, I would watch an actual hentai.
MC being a scumbag seriously makes me hard to enjoy this show.
Whenever he is with Roxanne it just reminds me how he obtained her.
Also, almost every episode was exactly the same. Montage of grinding labirynth, then prolonged sex scene, that does not contribute to the story.
It seriously gave me Endless Eight vibes at some point.

But sex scenes, which de facto were the bread and butter of this show, were splendidly animated. Imagine if Passione would start animating actual, full fledged hentai.

Isekai Harem Monogatari was way better.
This one gets strong 4/10.
PiromyslSep 21, 2022 3:38 PM

Sep 21, 2022 12:53 PM

Apr 2022
its lacks more substance to be a masterpiece. but it has the best spicy scenes than any other isekai made to date... correct me if I'm wrong there's any other isekai that did it better?
Sep 21, 2022 12:55 PM

May 2021
No other show has a plot as great and original as this one. Truly a masterpiece.

Sep 21, 2022 12:55 PM

Feb 2021
I will just continue reading the light novels after this.

Despite what some people think, there is way more to this series than the ecchi parts, specially in the LN.

No wonder this was one of the first isekai web novels to ever exist, and the one that inspired so many other authors including the author of Mushoku Tensei.
It only took 11 years but the "godfather" of isekai finally got an anime.
Sep 21, 2022 1:39 PM
Jun 2020
sex = masterpiece? sure whatever
Sep 21, 2022 2:07 PM

Oct 2013
otavioft said:
The anime delivered exactly what it promised. great animation coming from Passione, I'm not surprised as they've been showing great work since DxD Hero (SEASON 4). Michio's Harem is great already checked out the manga and the light novel I believe that every harem/ecchi anime fan will love this work has my deserved 10 and no one will be able to make me think otherwise. internet freaks are crazy about this anime. I look forward to a SEASON 2.

I actually had great hopes for this just due to the studio even while being largely unfamiliar with the sauce material (just read a few chs years ago), and oh BOY , they more than delivered. I can only assume they even elevated it.

At this point, a part of me can't help but wish to see Passione handle most of these "how-come-its-not-hentai" ecchi adaptation, while leaving the more regular soft ecchi to others.
Sep 21, 2022 2:29 PM

Jan 2016
masterpiece? u should stop smoking joints
Sep 21, 2022 2:40 PM
Aug 2018
hkonata said:
Friend, I with all the right in the world can find whatever I want and say it's a masterpiece. but I'll make it very clear to you: Of the many, many animes I've seen harem/ecchi this is definitely a masterpiece of the genre. if you don't agree with that. live your life and be happy without irritating others.
Sep 21, 2022 5:02 PM
Jun 2017
otavioft said:
I did not know that this was made by the same studio that worked on DXD Hero. No wonder why it is so well made then! Is there enough material for season 2 if you know?
Sep 21, 2022 5:05 PM

Feb 2021
Viktordrr4 said:
otavioft said:
I did not know that this was made by the same studio that worked on DXD Hero. No wonder why it is so well made then! Is there enough material for season 2 if you know?
There are 12 volumes out in Japan, the anime only adapted the first 3 and a little of volume 4.
Sep 21, 2022 5:20 PM
Nov 2020
otavioft said:

seeing how the last episode, I'm not sure if they gonna make season 2
i think the anime is more like ad for people to check the LN, because how do it surely works to me

but I agree with you, the animation quality is awesome, especially scene in last episode
Sep 21, 2022 8:45 PM

Nov 2015
Not going to say it's a masterpiece but it was really an awesome one if we think about the RPG point of view.

Not only we saw the development of the character that arrived to that new world without any knowledge, but we also saw a development in stats and skills, getting interested and thinking how to obtain classes and actually what they do.
Yea, he was OP as in basically any one other RPG anime but it was due to the sword or some extra skills which makes him level up faster, but it's really nice to see how he actually level up himself and his magic skills.

Someone may complain about buying slaves, but once again from the RPG point of view, he really had to grind a lot of branches to get money or a lot of bosses, just with some luck he eventually got that orb, that's something that can't be seen in these days animes.

Sure, I can understand the point of being a softcore hentai so people who just want to enjoy a hentai would go straight for one, or people who wants an RPG anime would have another pick, so mixing both together maybe won't be a nice choice for everyone, but for those who were just expecting a nice "plot", probably got quite happy since the real plot is well developed.

Sad that they rushed what could've been a second season in a minute, but from my point of view, at least is a good idea that they kind of finished this way rather than not showing any other character creating an illusion of a second season for those who wants it, but in the end it won't come.
Sep 21, 2022 9:04 PM
Sep 2020
I think far from masterpiece,at least i can say an ecchi anime with good animation.not much progress with plot and only do almost same thing for each episode.
this adaptation take same good quality art style but slow progress just like they do in the manga.

not sure why some ppl say this is the father of isekai,i think i see other modern isekai theme novel and anime before this one (like that famous zero no tsukaima).
Sep 22, 2022 1:11 AM
Aug 2022
Personally I am having a hard time trying to consider this a masterpiece. It was great in a lot of ways, but so many of the hang ups of the novel are still present despite being in a different format. I would have hoped that improved pacing and beautiful art design would help patch up the ever stagnating story beats and frequent eroticism, but even Passione's vastly talented staff can't seem to do much more with what they've been given.

I don't really expect a second season for this one. Main reason being Passione's track record for multiple seasons is not that great, the other reason being that ending, which was definitely LN/manga bait for the viewers.
Sep 22, 2022 4:29 AM

Feb 2021
slost60 said:
I think far from masterpiece,at least i can say an ecchi anime with good animation.not much progress with plot and only do almost same thing for each episode.
this adaptation take same good quality art style but slow progress just like they do in the manga.

not sure why some ppl say this is the father of isekai,i think i see other modern isekai theme novel and anime before this one (like that famous zero no tsukaima).
That's because Zero no Tsukaima started as a regular LN in the first place, while Harem in the Labyrinth was pretty much the first isekai web novel that there ever was.

And 95% of all isekais that we see today comes from web novels.
MadanielFLSep 22, 2022 7:29 PM
Sep 22, 2022 4:34 AM
Jun 2020
otavioft said:
hkonata said:
Friend, I with all the right in the world can find whatever I want and say it's a masterpiece. but I'll make it very clear to you: Of the many, many animes I've seen harem/ecchi this is definitely a masterpiece of the genre. if you don't agree with that. live your life and be happy without irritating others.
yes its harem but its not ecchi its borderline hentai so it its own genre and if we ask the majority then its no masterpiece since who cares about single peoples opinion if the majority wins then its not a masterpiece
Sep 22, 2022 9:54 AM
May 2013
Incorporation of RPG elements to world building were solid, animation was good, but the scenes were poorly written and come across as if written by a horny thirteen year old that has never even spoken with a girl. Dialogue was pitiful, censored version was practically unwatchable, and it’s a harem show with only 1 girl for 10/12 episodes. This never intended to be some great story, but it falls flat in its attempts to be harem. The premise could have been a highly successful anime had it either placed emphasis on the isekai story or presented a new girl every episode or two, as doing so would remove the need for higher writing….
2/10 …..and I’m a harem genre enthusiast
Sep 27, 2022 11:41 AM

Oct 2008
First time I thought a harem anime MC was a chad, this show was so satisfying.
Oct 4, 2022 9:03 PM
Oct 2016
I get that you enjoyed it and I'll respect that. But to call it a masterpiece? Sure...
Oct 5, 2022 9:09 PM

Jan 2013
It's ok, masterpiece is a exaggeration unless your standard is boring slice of life. The main appeal is the girls and their eventual lack of clothing, the anime took 90% of it's run to get to girl 2 while showing us how they could've gotten to 3-5 earlier but god knows why gave 10 out of 12 episodes to roxanne.

passione could've made this work better, 6-7 episodes for roxanne, 5-6 for sherry then the other three would be the appeal for a season 2 but seeing how those 3 got a end series montage the most that can be hoped for is their presence in the extra episodes (which might be disappointing, I hear extra ep 1 is just more roxanne.)
sonictoryuiaiOct 5, 2022 9:15 PM
Oct 8, 2022 3:26 AM
Jun 2009
Piromysl said:
Meh. It's just a softcore hentai and doesn't even try to be anything else, despite having potential.
Also, almost every episode was exactly the same. Montage of grinding labirynth, then prolonged sex scene, that does not contribute to the story.

But sex scenes, which de facto were the bread and butter of this show, were splendidly animated. Imagine if Passione would start animating actual, full fledged hentai.

Except hentais have shit animation and budget.
Oct 8, 2022 4:22 AM

Jul 2015
mechian said:
Piromysl said:

Except hentais have shit animation and budget.

Depends which studio.
Queen Bee is easily THE worst studio wether it is anime or hentai and garbage they spawn can barely be considered an animation.
Bunnywalkwer on the other hand can deliver decent sakuga.

Nov 11, 2022 4:01 AM

Aug 2017
otavioft said:

Awesome uncensored show. No bull$hit shy male denying himself.

SofiaBulga said:
First time I thought a harem anime MC was a chad, this show was so satisfying.

Yep
Mar 19, 2023 9:48 AM
Dec 2022
damnnn this show is the best, 10/10 from me
Mar 23, 2023 11:38 AM
Dec 2021
it is very good, but personally, not the top.
Apr 25, 2023 7:20 PM

Jul 2015
I wouldn't go as to call it a "masterpiece", but I did have a lot of fun watching it. The part where the topic of a Will came up was extremely heartwarming, I even teared up a little bit.
Dec 11, 2023 9:46 AM
Aug 2015
Umm masterpiece this is not, it's Hentai will less sex in it it's trash but the kinda trash you can turn your brain off and just watch so theirs that lol.

More topics from this board

» Why's none talking about the op and ed ???

STSayeb - Jun 6

0 by STSayeb »»
Jun 6, 10:20 AM

» Question for LN readers regarding the night raid.

Piromysl - Jul 22, 2022

9 by AnimeJunki3 »»
Jun 5, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2022

182 by Instagram095 »»
Jun 3, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2022

67 by Kurosagi1235 »»
Jun 3, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2022

266 by emptyhaven »»
May 30, 3:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.