Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2022 6:27 AM

Apr 2014
EI EI OHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Were those crepes come from Harajuku? lol.....
AWWW..... I really hate graduation things. It was very sad when you were talking about it.
btw, Who sent that English email to Ayumu???

何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 11, 2022 6:34 AM

Feb 2019
Nijigaku Saturdays!

Aw, last few eps been so happy and upbeat I forgot about the 3rd years leaving 😩 touching moment with Karen and the girls.

Very nice set up episode for the first live and the last two episodes.

Biggest mystery on JP anitwt rn is who sent ayumu that email lol.

Ganbare Kasumin!
Jun 11, 2022 6:35 AM

Feb 2020
All good things must come to an end.

This was a pretty emotional episode.

I don't like graduations because they always make me sad. :(

Hmm, that email made me curious...

SerafosJun 11, 2022 10:30 AM
Jun 11, 2022 7:07 AM

Jun 2021
Remember when Kasumi only scored 22% in the test in the first season? 55% is an improvement and at least she passed this time.
Jun 11, 2022 7:08 AM

Sep 2009
CR f-ed up the subs again.
Jun 11, 2022 7:45 AM

Mar 2011
Ya subs are f-ed up everywhere so we were forced to watch it without subs.
Jun 11, 2022 8:03 AM
Jul 2019
I guess there's just so many clubs to manage that the "official" clubs (bu, not dokokai) are the ones that are more closely monitored but also gets a larger budget and resources

regardless if the 3rd years are "leaving first", they still have 3 months left...

they still have their 1st live
can we still get the R3BIRTH formation and song?
Shioriko will also be taking over the student council during the 3rd term of the school year
and there's also the composition contest for Yu
I'm also curious what that email for Ayumu is...
the preview shows the Konoe sisters, perhaps it has something to do with their LL

doubt they'll tackle graduation already with too much going on during this remaining 2 episodes and it could have an open ending or a cliffhanger
nevergainJun 11, 2022 8:23 AM
Jun 11, 2022 8:10 AM

Jan 2018
YESSSSSSSSSS Nijigasaki's 1st live. SO HYPED FOR THAT.

Karin realizing how little time they have as third years. But let's enjoy the present. And Shioriko will be running for student council president next. Setsuna passing the baton to her.

Great episode as always. Only just 2 episodes to go.
Jun 11, 2022 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
A fella won't object to Karin getting screen time!~

I definitely understand where she's coming from though. But it's also important to focus on the present/now. She came up with a good idea, fer sure!
Jun 11, 2022 11:38 AM

Oct 2018
nevergain said:
I guess there's just so many clubs to manage that the "official" clubs (bu, not dokokai) are the ones that are more closely monitored but also gets a larger budget and resources

regardless if the 3rd years are "leaving first", they still have 3 months left...

they still have their 1st live
can we still get the R3BIRTH formation and song?
Shioriko will also be taking over the student council during the 3rd term of the school year
and there's also the composition contest for Yu
I'm also curious what that email for Ayumu is...
the preview shows the Konoe sisters, perhaps it has something to do with their LL

doubt they'll tackle graduation already with too much going on during this remaining 2 episodes and it could have an open ending or a cliffhanger

Indeed, that's way too much material for the remaining episodes so we'll probably see these issues be resolved in the movie. However considering all the game material and the fact that it still feels like Niji has lots of stories to tell a movie might not be able to cover all that's left, or if so only in a rather incoherent manner because it's just gonna feel like a checklist. I know hoping for a third season might be a bit delusional, but still...please...especially with the new issue of Ayumu maybe going abroad (which I doubt will happen, but imagine if Yuu went with her and we don't see them for several episodes, leaving the remaining members to manage the club without the other two). Would be interesting but also very tight on time considering the looming graduation.
Jun 11, 2022 12:19 PM

Jul 2014
Well, it wouldn't be Love Live if there wasn't some discussion about the third years graduating and what that means for the club.

That aside, the subs for this episode felt oddly formal to me for some reason with how the dialogue was written out. Like, way too formal for such a close-knit group of friends.
Jun 11, 2022 1:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah of course they have to graduate at some point to the 3rd year are gonna leave soon :'( they're not the most memorable ones for me but it's still sad especially how Karin felt, well anyway now the email that Ayumu looks interesting...
Jun 11, 2022 3:08 PM

Jul 2016
The angst of being third-year Idols. It's been a while since LL addressed this issue now that I think of it.

Great episode. The melancholic tone regarding graduation was handled quite well and I, for sure, appreciated all the Karin screen-time we got this week.

Looking forward to the club's 1st live!
Jun 11, 2022 4:25 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Took a whole episode for the gals to figure out what they wanted to do but we got the obvious choice of all of them performing together, that’s definitely gonna be awesome.

And the best part of this one for me was the slight focus on Karin, she’s one of my favorites of Nijigasaki and I enjoyed seeing her get cheered up by Kanata and Emma, it’s also nice that she thought of the idea for their big performance. I also relate to her situation, I hope they make the most of the remainder of their third year! Man the background when they were at that park was awesome too.
TheColonel76Jun 11, 2022 4:28 PM
Jun 11, 2022 6:54 PM

Jul 2013
goodbyedays said:

This is the time when our Japanese comprehension is tested
Jun 11, 2022 7:25 PM

Jul 2013
I forgot that Karin and friends are going to graduate soon. I was wondering why Karin was acting weird. That was a pretty nice moment. Also, the Nijigasaki PV reference when they were running to where Karin was is really cool!
Jun 11, 2022 7:26 PM

Jan 2021
As soon as I saw the bridge, I started crying. I already knew what was coming.
...was my number one favorite song from Niigasaki. Hearing it from this episode was so nostalgic.
The running scene was a reference/similar animation from the MV..
YuyuichiJun 11, 2022 7:38 PM
Jun 11, 2022 11:42 PM
Jul 2018
Thinking about the future is really tough, that's why we spend our time on things that are valuable to us and see what's the result will come after doing those things. The episode is great, they still maintain of how their club works that even they have different goals they still would like to be together in the club!
Jun 12, 2022 3:34 AM
Jul 2015
Does anyone know if subs will be added?
Jun 12, 2022 7:31 AM

Mar 2011
rizqy96 said:
goodbyedays said:

Yep yep, how did you fare?
Jun 12, 2022 4:22 PM

Jul 2013
goodbyedays said:
rizqy96 said:

Yep yep, how did you fare?

Pretty good. I understood like maybe 70-80%. Good thing the show is full of casual coversations
Jun 12, 2022 8:08 PM

Oct 2015
Cant wait for the live stage. Also, emotional episode, I'm glad Karin sorted out her feelings.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 12, 2022 8:58 PM
Jul 2021
This episode somehow didn't feel as depressing as i thought it would be. I already knew that the topic of the 3rd Grade graduating is brought up but when Mirai Harmony was playing, it 180'd the mood of the episode into a more cheerful episode.
Jun 13, 2022 7:42 AM

Jun 2021
now, with just two episodes left, that post credits scene raises some questions and once again my favorite lady is involved somehow, and once again i'm hoping for the worst to not happen as i thought after another episode 11 even if it was from season 1 (ok, at least, it was resolved quickly and happily immediately after).

And this one took a long time to actually introduce the issue that everybody correctly predicted, and of course it's about the 3rd years bound to leave Nijigaku soon. Yes, time is running out as Muse (pun intended) told almost 20 years ago, but at least you have still three months to do something unforgettable, so please, do your best. Kasumin never fails to be so cute and funny especially in the final minutes.
Jun 13, 2022 10:22 AM

Nov 2019
Nice Karin focused episode, and finally we get the thoughts of the 3rd years on leaving

Their concert coming soon is hype, but I really hope that email is Ayumu signing up Yuu to that Kanto piano competition, because that sure seems to be important to her
Jun 14, 2022 7:57 AM

Jun 2021
Please don't think much about the future of the club. It's going to make me sad.
There's only two episodes left, I'm already starting to dread the end.
Hopefully a big concert event will make me happy.
Shioriko's going to be running for president, let's get behind her all the way.
There's also a music contest coming up. Yu, totally go for it, baby boo.
What was in Ayumu's email? There's going to be a lot to think about next week, I bet.
Jun 15, 2022 1:55 AM

Oct 2007
Cute when Kanata casually offer her pillow for others to sleep on. I guess she's not afraid of coronavirus - just kidding. lol

Mia is now also a tutor for Kasumin. Well, at least she passed. Now they can move on to preparing their performance.

looking forward to the first live of the Niji idol club. :)

Jun 18, 2022 6:42 AM

Oct 2017
It's already near graduation time huh, it always gets me emotional. I hope they enjoy the little time they have left together a lot. Excited for their first live and good luck to Shioriko.
Aug 22, 2022 5:15 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Ah... the painful realization that the 3rdyears are on their final time.... half of Quartz will be no more...
Weird that they won't be doing lovelive but maybe it's for the best, they're all so different. Their dynamic is unlike other groups where they exist for one another.
I'd like Karin and Lanzhu to at least get a taste of it because they do seem somewhat interested in it.
Aug 24, 2023 10:07 AM

Dec 2012
Ah, it wouldn't be Love Live without contemplating the limited time the third years have. I've found Nijigasaki's departure from competing in Love Live refreshing. Even in the previous entries, entering Love Live wasn't about winning & becoming the best but about preserving that special place they created for themselves. So in that sense, choosing to remain easier going feels more true to form than competing for the sake of it.
Jan 14, 5:22 PM
Feb 2016
I love this anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jun 25, 2022

51 by nthcolor »»
Jul 17, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 28, 2022

34 by nthcolor »»
Jul 15, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Apr 16, 2022

41 by Sommernacht »»
Jul 12, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Apr 9, 2022

42 by Sommernacht »»
Jul 9, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jun 4, 2022

32 by Deazu »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.