Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2022 4:57 PM

May 2016
Finally Fukiishi is back, but that just makes the suffering worse for Seiichi, knowing she moved on with her life, even having kids. But I'm glad it will not end with a contrived happy end with Seiichi and Fukiishi together, at least.
Mar 14, 2022 1:48 AM
Jun 2021
I hope he woudn't meet his mother in his hometown
Mar 17, 2022 9:33 AM
Mar 2022
Where is the chap?
Mar 18, 2022 4:55 AM
Mar 2022
447799 said:
Finally Fukiishi is back, but that just makes the suffering worse for Seiichi, knowing she moved on with her life, even having kids. But I'm glad it will not end with a contrived happy end with Seiichi and Fukiishi together, at least.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Mar 19, 2022 7:00 PM
Jun 2017
Yeah, that was pretty predictable. But I don't know the point of showing her now, I don't know under what circumstances she had her children, but at least she has them, right? Seichi doesn't have anything or anyone else. And he's unlikely to get back together with her. So whats the point of showing her then? Just to make him even more depressed? Not to mention that she did literally nothing to help him at the time he was arrested, she didn't even appear in court to testify on her behalf against Seiko's abuse or even tried to contact him after his release. I'd be glad he'd only seen her from afar, not run into each other. What do you think?
Lucas-Souza_19Mar 19, 2022 7:04 PM
Mar 19, 2022 11:25 PM
Mar 2021
Lucas-Souza_19 said:
Yeah, that was pretty predictable. But I don't know the point of showing her now, I don't know under what circumstances she had her children, but at least she has them, right? Seichi doesn't have anything or anyone else. And he's unlikely to get back together with her. So whats the point of showing her then? Just to make him even more depressed? Not to mention that she did literally nothing to help him at the time he was arrested, she didn't even appear in court to testify on her behalf against Seiko's abuse or even tried to contact him after his release. I'd be glad he'd only seen her from afar, not run into each other. What do you think?

I feel like this is meant to at least give Seichii some closure as to what you mentioned. The fact that Fukiishi looked back at the end of the chapter makes me think she'll say something like "is that you, Sei?" and it'll lead to her inviting him to her house for dinner, or a chance to talk. We'll probably see what she experience in the intervening years. One thing I noticed was perhaps she might even be a widow, considering her and the kids are visiting the cemetery too. Maybe we'll find out Fukiishi experienced her own hardships and loss, her strained relationship with her father is one thing to note, and that she remained in her hometown. So even if their relationship remains as friends, Sei will have the opportunity to see that there's hope and people that do care about his wellbeing. I feel like there are circumstances that prevented Fukiishi from coming to visit Sei and we might discover that too.
Mar 20, 2022 6:55 AM

Jun 2021
She visited her husband's grave, then She fall in love with MC, then they married, happy ending
Mar 20, 2022 7:18 AM

Jan 2020
I thought they're just going to pretend they do not know each other
Mar 20, 2022 7:18 AM

Jan 2020
Seems like there's still a chance for a good ending...
Mar 21, 2022 12:52 AM
Feb 2022
For sure feels like they're going to talk again. Given how one of her kids was wanting ice cream, I'm going to guess they were visiting Fukishi's fathers grave and not that of her husband/boyfriend. Feels like it's setting up for Seichi and Fukishi to have a relationship again, be it friendship or more. She is wearing a ring, so I'm just ?? in that area.

Very interested where this story goes!
Mar 21, 2022 1:20 PM
Mar 2021
acidimint said:
For sure feels like they're going to talk again. Given how one of her kids was wanting ice cream, I'm going to guess they were visiting Fukishi's fathers grave and not that of her husband/boyfriend. Feels like it's setting up for Seichi and Fukishi to have a relationship again, be it friendship or more. She is wearing a ring, so I'm just ?? in that area.

Very interested where this story goes!

if it's her father's grave, then i assume she patched things up with him, because their relationship seemed very strained and she wanted to leave there ASAP. But i guess it's telling that she remained in her hometown. I feel like the ship has sailed in terms of romance, purely because they're in such different places in life now, but I want them to have a heartfelt conversation about those missed chances, the years of lost communication, and hopefully they can be friends in a way that Sei can know that people still care bout him and that life is worth living. Just something meaningful like that would be nice because Fukiishi and Sei's bond in their younger years was one of my favorite aspects of this tale.
Mar 21, 2022 6:44 PM

Jun 2021
WHAT???? WHAT???? WHAT???? i am going CRAZY WHAT IS
Mar 24, 2022 12:47 PM

Jan 2012
This manga is an absolute masterpiece, alot of chapters make me think and anxious. Like the current chapters, how will it be when my parents one day part ways and stuff.
Mar 24, 2022 7:29 PM

Feb 2019
Please Oshimi give my boi a happy ending
Mar 26, 2022 6:46 AM

Jan 2014
Hmmmm, that meeting was random...
Mar 27, 2022 10:10 AM

Dec 2018
This is way too real.....
Seichi should just ignore her if she has husband, nothing good will come out of it.
Now if she is a widow there might be a chance.
Mar 27, 2022 11:48 AM

Jul 2010
BakLol said:

Now if she is a widow there might be a chance.

Getting back with your ex is AWFUL idea in 99.99 % of cases (completely scientific fact).
But it's manga so she probably could be the only one who can save him from commiting non-living.
Mar 29, 2022 4:07 AM
Nov 2021
I think fukishi’s character will be shown like seichi’s mother, like how his mother never wanted children and suffered in her childhood days just like fukishi and also I think he will help fukishi so that her children don’t end up like seichi did.
Mar 31, 2022 2:54 PM
Mar 2022
maybe seichi is beginning to feel human feelings again. like remembering how to enjoy the life that his mother never let him have
May 1, 2022 11:41 AM

Feb 2018
The look on Seii's face says it all. Talk about an akward meeting huh.. seeing her with her daughters was quite the shock :O
Apr 14, 2023 11:23 PM

Oct 2013
Oh damn, I knew it! Fukiishi has appeared out of blue in Seiichi's hometome. Well, she probably lives there or something, but what a turn of events to have Seiichi encounter her in that particular moment of his life.
โœจSaint Seiya Club๐ŸŒ 
May 7, 2023 4:01 AM

Sep 2020
20 years later and Fukishi still looks about the same. Her daughter looks exactly like her as well.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 59 Discussion

zomik - Dec 26, 2019

8 by unubore0 »»
May 31, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

16 by unubore0 »»
May 31, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 40 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

15 by unubore0 »»
May 31, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 32 Discussion

zomik - Dec 26, 2019

12 by unubore0 »»
May 31, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2018

11 by unubore0 »»
May 31, 10:21 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.