Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2022 8:05 PM

Mar 2015
welp, it's going to get even worse.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 4, 2022 2:52 AM
Jul 2019
reading the manga with the premiere bgm got me hella emo .. also love that the premiere represents takopii turning back time and at the end of it you can see all of them smiling which indicates the route they're on now.
Mar 4, 2022 2:11 PM
May 2013
Takopii has just understood the weight of what he's done.

Shizuka is not going to be very empathetic. She's becoming manipulative very quickly.
Mar 5, 2022 10:15 AM

Jul 2021
the relationship of the father and the mother of white-hair girl is so complicated , are they already separated ? or are they already divorced ?

i guess the father has 2 houses : house number 1 for his wife and daughter , and house number 2 for himself only ( or maybe this is the house of his parents ) .

they are already divorced , so why does he still eat with his wife and daughter once in a while ?

each month , he gives the wife a fixed amount of child-support money , so why does he still complain about the wife wastes the money on useless stuffs ?
daywithoutgamesMar 5, 2022 10:23 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 6, 2022 9:45 AM
Jul 2020
daywithoutgames said:
the relationship of the father and the mother of white-hair girl is so complicated , are they already separated ? or are they already divorced ?

i guess the father has 2 houses : house number 1 for his wife and daughter , and house number 2 for himself only ( or maybe this is the house of his parents ) .

they are already divorced , so why does he still eat with his wife and daughter once in a while ?

each month , he gives the wife a fixed amount of child-support money , so why does he still complain about the wife wastes the money on useless stuffs ?

i don't think they are divorced. I've seen people like this in real life who wouldn't want to divorce as to not cause a problem to their child's life(not understanding how much they are already affecting them). it can also be that the father is scared of what the society would think of him if he did divorce his wife. Alli know is he eats and sleeps in this house, goes to work and spends the remaining time with prostitutes
Mar 6, 2022 9:46 AM
Jul 2020
chapter 7 is the proof that's it's all downhill from here. we're done guys, takopii is turning human
Mar 8, 2022 7:15 PM

Jan 2011
Hmm, so there's a specific reason he can't go home.

While Marina's mum was correct that's not the real Marina, don't believe for a minute that she's not just saying that because TakoMarina isn't acting how she wants.
Mar 26, 2022 7:11 PM

Jul 2019
He now understands, despite Marina's horrific actions, she was loved indeed. Killing people is very bad. Everything is so messed up here.

Gotta love the convenient finding of Marina too lmao.
Dec 23, 2022 9:07 PM

Jul 2016
Half-expecting this story to end with Takopi just concluding that humanity isn't worth it. God damn Marina's family is a wreck.

Would be kinda funny if the geology team took more interest in Takopi's gadget box than Marina's corpse
May 1, 2023 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
I feel awful for Takopii but what exactly was its goal on Earth again? "To bring happiness" is such a complex subject for its current state of comprehension. It's also a personal and individualistic problem. Not something achievable just by generalizing the human race.

Really dislike that nearly every character is actually pretty horrible just to drive the point home. It's a little excessive.
Aug 17, 2023 8:58 PM
Oct 2020
So Takopii has truly realized the sin he has committed. So now the problem is why can't it go home?
Jun 22, 9:54 AM
Apr 2024
The distress of three children living in unhappy family contexts drives them to behave in ways that are exasperatingly abnormal. Takopi, in his naive attempts at making amends, is unaware of the sometimes perverse nature of human beings. The panels are detailed, and I love the distorted expressions drawn on the faces of the characters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 16 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 24, 2022

48 by Darling1133 »»
May 5, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 15 Discussion

Maou_heika - Mar 17, 2022

10 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 14 Discussion

Maou_heika - Mar 10, 2022

7 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:24 PM

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 13 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Mar 12, 2022

6 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:20 PM

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 12 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Feb 24, 2022

6 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.