Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 16, 2022 3:42 PM
Mar 2021
Crazy stuff just hit the fan. This show turns it's maturity way up after seeing this episode. Really good.
Aug 10, 2022 4:03 AM

Oct 2017
The situation's a mess, Bojji and Despa better make it in time.
Sep 15, 2022 4:53 AM

Dec 2020
Well, this is a mess. Also, those beasts were kinda nerfed? Or Dorshe like trained a lot heh? Nevermind.
Sep 18, 2022 7:54 PM
May 2021
I can't believe there are only 10 episodes left!
Jan 9, 2023 4:20 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I don't want anyone to die.
Feb 15, 2023 8:16 AM

Apr 2013
The characters are really the weirdest part of this show. I don't know what the motivation behind their actions is for at least half of the cast.
Apr 3, 2023 3:18 AM

Oct 2018
This got some Fairy Tail tier stakes ngl.
Aug 14, 2023 7:56 PM

Dec 2022
Ok Ouken might have been a bad match for Bojji, but seeing them square up and Bojji saving the villagers from him would have been awesome. We would see everyone's perception of him change almost instantaneously. 
Nov 8, 2023 2:57 PM

Dec 2012
Eh, this episode felt pretty mediocre compared to everything else so far. Most of the action was awkwardly paced and lacked any real tension. I'm not really sure where the story is going either, though I'll be a bit more patient on that one.
Apr 19, 6:38 PM

Jul 2013
When Bojji and the golden armored soldiers arrived in town and saw Oken there attacking people and a bunch of bodies lie in front of him all bleeding, why tf are there still so many townsfolk surrounding him? fucking standing around him when they could've ran the fuck away for their lives? wtf that fuck was that seriously? That's my main take away from this episode lol. Also, Boss and Miranjo needs to fucking die. I don't care what kind of past they both had.
May 20, 11:24 PM

Apr 2015
The action is really disjointed here for some reason.
Sep 5, 7:03 PM

Oct 2022
She played some part in the death, death of the former queen . Now that he has an actual weapon, he is easily able to dispose of the beasts. The numbered nights will protect the queen. He had many secret blades. She foresees their loss, but we know last time she saw something of this nature she was wrong. Not another step. Damage is dealt to the queen. And the sword Master it seems. Although damaging him wasn’t very effective last time. And the damage is instantly dispatched. She hit him with a little bit of holy light. And this seems to be a slightly effective strategy. And instead of fleeing as the main target she sticks around. I guess this is rational as she has the ability to heal the mortally wounded. But this takes all of her energy. But she has a silly straw and manna pouches. Reinforcements are closing in. Nice. The only one who could step in to save the queen does. Finally, she fleas. Actually, never mind. He shall let this betrayal be the last. He gets up and is now ready to fight. Many of the superpowered are shocked at his newfound strength. The villagers are refusing to evacuate. A blushing demon. Will he force himself to bear witness to their deaths? The ones he fought beside and for for so long. A giant test can only bear a single child. They are fated to perish from this world. The prince has come back to save them. For some reason, they are viewing this as a possibility despite all of them doubting him so when he left. But I support their change of heart, I guess. They are facing the top threat first. A perfect foil for the prince. He is tasked to help the old “bitty”. Not just brought in, but brought down. She can turn herself into any material. He has entered angry mode. He asked him to let it slide and then doesn’t give the mirror back. I guess he used this to win. 4
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

236 by TheVistrian »»
Yesterday, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

227 by TheVistrian »»
Yesterday, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

178 by TheVistrian »»

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

108 by TheVistrian »»

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by TheVistrian »»
Sep 15, 7:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.