Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 16, 2022 5:12 PM
Nov 2018
really liked this show. it was a sweet episodic SOL which was really wholesome.

imo this ending was meh because it just felt like any ordinary episode, but it was still sweet.

also wished to see more of Sakurai and Kazama and kind of liked their interactions a bit more than Igarashi and Takeda.

but overall a 7/10 for me.
Mar 24, 2022 12:42 PM
Oct 2019
a cute show. pretty funny at times. the little one is a bitch much to deal with at times, but that's her shtick. they've got a name for characters like that but w/e i can't remember

7/10 overall. there needs to be a second season because there was no ending here. I get that they went "full circle" 1st episode and final episode; they incorporated the same scenes and elements to "tie it together". I just didn't think anything was actually tied together lol

i want to see both couples make it official. i wonder what will happen with natsumi
HagePotPotatoMar 27, 2022 4:29 PM
Apr 1, 2022 6:08 PM

Oct 2018
It finally came to a close with this episode, the backstory in the middle was my favorite part of the episode. Very wholesome throughout the entire cour although I would have liked a bit more romance between the pair and obviously, Natsumi x Yuuto is the best pair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 6/10
Apr 20, 2022 10:06 PM

May 2017
If only wageslaving was like that irl. Even though Igarashi was a little bit annoying with her exaggerated tsundere archetype (this is coming from a fan of tsundere characters btw) and despite the episodes getting a bit repetitive towards the end, it had enough funny and wholesome moments to make up for it. The grandpa was the best character in the show. 6/10 not bad.

I still think the series should be called My Kouhai is Annoying instead.
Apr 20, 2022 11:30 PM

Mar 2016
For the series finale, the main spotlight is handed over to Futaba and Takeda, the senpai and kohai duo of the company.
It's a much deserved wholesome episode showcasing how much Futaba has grown for these past 2-3 years in the company, she's a basically a full salesperson now, she's capable of doing her work tasks on her own without hesitation or mistakes, sooner or later, she'll be calling Takeda by his surname instead of calling him senpai. As did her skills she's also grown closer to the main characters that she hangs out with, especially with Takeda. There may or may not be a mutual affection between them as did Kazama and Sakurai, but nevertheless, Takeda coming right beside Futaba and announcing that drinking with her is more fun than 5 other women is a clear depiction of how close they are as co-workers and as friends, for now at least.

The backstory of Futaba's first day at the job is revealed, she's even cuter with her hair down, but I can just about picture how inconvenient that gets when you're moving all the time.
In the end, this show doesn't take its story too seriously, nor is it just blatantly comedic, it's a pretty chill slice-of-life workplace story with a somewhat realistic portrayal of such an adult setting with some lovely enjoyable aspects sprinkled in it. This entire show has just been wholesome, all the way. There isn't many glaringly obvious fanservice, nor any need for such anyways, because after all, the slowly blooming romance between various couples is the sweetest and most delectable entertainment that one can observe. Though the same could not be said with Takeda's relationship with Futaba. He's still platonically intimate with Futaba, his statement at the end under the starry night in a quiet neighbourhood where he promises to stay by her side and protect her made me smile joyfully, what a heartwarming scene.

Lastly a final charming farewell to these two main characters, we get to see them walk side by side under the umbrella as the rain falls upon a street in which the two walk away from the audience, a touching last scene before the screen fades to black showcasing the final post-credit artwork made by the author themself. Wonderful!
Apr 21, 2022 3:48 AM

Jul 2015
I gotta say Takeda-senpai wasn't that annoying to Futaba as this series title would suggest.

I'm a sucker for wholesome romcoms but this definitely took the cake by making me have a big-ass grin all the time with how sweet the ships were especially that of Sakurai x Kazama.

Jul 4, 2022 12:49 AM

Dec 2020
Well they referenced the senpai being annoying again from first to the last episode.

Extremely cute show especially Futaba. Natsumi is my favorite overall though. Besides being consistently cute and fun, little progress or development was really made with any of the cast. 7/10 for me!
Jul 27, 2022 3:40 AM

Jun 2021
Takeda is pretty smooth huh? It might be hard to guess how he feels about Igarashi sometimes but other times he’s saying stuff like he’ll “protect her always” or what not. Very nice haha. Igarashi is also just too adorable! I hope she can properly convey her feelings to Takeda one day.

Anyways, looking forward to the next season! This is a great series :)
Sep 21, 2022 7:20 AM
Oct 2021
Though it was just another office slice of life, I still heavily enjoyed the characters portrayed and the show had descend pacing with lovable characters.
Sep 21, 2022 4:27 PM
Dec 2020
Why were they lewd drawings of an underage character at the end credits at the end of an ep? Also one of the older characters sexualised them. It's just sad and wrong to sexualise underage characters and I feel like it's everywhere in anime. I came here to watch an office worker slice of life and not a having scenes and images of a young boy whos still in school being objectified and sexualised. It's not right, it was fetishey and dehumanising. Look the show was enjoyable at the beginning. But once they showed that it remind me of dragon maid.
KoomLord4Sep 21, 2022 4:30 PM
Oct 6, 2022 3:34 PM

Jan 2020
In the end, TakedaxFutaba never really got off the ground eh?

On another note, this series is called "My Senpai is Annoying," but other than the flashback in this episode, it didn't seem like Futaba was too annoyed by Takeda. At least, she didn't seem seriously annoyed.

Anyway, an enjoyable series. Though, I think if it had some more comedy it could've gotten a little higher rating from me.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 8, 2022 6:35 AM
Nov 2022
its was a wholesome anime.
worth watching
Dec 20, 2022 11:20 AM
Jul 2022
not the most climactic finale for the series but it's a refreshing one
no actual romances formed but throughout this episode we could see that each character has reached a resolution one was or another
notice how much futaba's heart was aching throughout the day although she kept insisting that he doesn't always have to spend time w her, that's true love when you find it
or maybe she's just drunk who knows
Jan 14, 2023 3:25 PM
Mar 2021
Easily one of the best slice of life anime.
The op song is a B A N G E R
Jan 27, 2023 6:22 AM
Aug 2021
Sakurai x Kazama > Igarashi x Takeda
Apr 13, 2023 7:57 AM
Aug 2021
it was an anime that i had to watch with 1.5x speed on. cute but dull after a few episodes. boob jokes, predictable interactions, one dimensional characters.
May 13, 2023 4:04 PM

Apr 2013
Of course the last episode has to be about how Takeda and Igarashi met in the first place. Definitely was not on the right foot haha.

Very good show, I enjoyed pretty much every episode of it. Takeda and Igarashi was a good couple, but Sakurai and Kazama definitely outshined them. Would not mind watching a second season of this, 8/10.
Jul 10, 2023 5:47 AM
May 2023
funnies anime ever
Nov 7, 2023 6:58 AM

Jan 2021
Thank god it's over. Such a terribly basic and bland anime with its common horrible tropes. Takeda being the only bright spot but not bright enough to make me not completely regret watching this anime. At least he wasn't a thirsty weirdo like nearly every other office guy, but he could be much more interesting IMO.
Nov 24, 2023 9:56 AM

Apr 2023
Eh, it was alright I guess. Honestly I was just kinda bored the whole time and I really feel like Futaba and Takeda are the least interesting characters out of the whole cast, which makes it a shame it mainly follows them. Not the worst thing I've watched though. Just seems like an incredibly average show. 5/10.
Nov 27, 2023 11:11 AM

Nov 2020
IT WAS GOOD BUT NOOOOOO WHY DIDNT THEY KISS AND FALL IN LOVE, NONONONONONONOONNOOOOOOO, MAKE A SEASON 2 PELAAAASE,, I NEED THEM TO KISS, ALMOST CRIEWNDHJNKWENDICASJ
jasper :)
Dec 1, 2023 8:29 PM

Nov 2022
It was pretty good i liked all the characters and the relationship didnt feel boring at all also Kazuma and Sakurai were good aswell im glad they had their own thing going on aswell
Dec 9, 2023 3:58 AM
Dec 2017
Mmmmm... i wanted to be more romantic but it wasn't :)
Feb 15, 4:00 PM
Mar 2014
Funnily enough, I liked the other relationships better than the two main characters’ relationship. Still, it was fine.
Apr 25, 9:10 PM
Jan 2024
Well idk what to say about this episode (cuz im bad at explaning) and yeah, I just like it.

4/5
Jul 13, 7:51 AM

Dec 2013
The episode, was okay, not the best of the show, but perfect to "end" the show, hope for a s2, but the show doesnt need it to be honest, unless it would have a end goal.
This show is the definition of wholesome. Makes me want to work for a Japanese company (but we all know the truth lol but i am sure somewhere outdare, there must be a nice boss and environment like this).
Loved the relationship of the characters, with the cheesy relationship roles.
Despite that, the characters in a way are way more "adult" and have some answers and behaviours like normal adults.
My frustration with it, its the obvious "stalling" and the lack of face your feelings and get it on with these types of shows.
Senpai was hard to read for me, does he have feelings? Or he just truly sees her as a "junior" colleague?

Its not the best show ever, but made me smile and feel wholesome, the kind of show we need to take a break for 20 minutes of life and feel good. In that, it was successful.
Jul 26, 3:39 PM

Apr 2021
The ending of this last episode was strange, seemed to ignored the relationship that was built in the previous episodes to end with her being distant and the "You really are annoying" line, which took away from them getting so close, acting more like a couple, and even her being jealous about him being with other women. I would have preferred them actually becoming a couple, especially since we don't know if this will ever get a second season.
ejleonJul 26, 3:49 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2021

84 by Nsb07 »»
Jul 11, 3:12 PM

» describe this anime in one sentence

Sch4n - Dec 28, 2021

45 by BigBoyAdvance »»
May 19, 4:35 AM

Poll: » Best girl? (Poll)

An_Je942 - Dec 27, 2021

29 by BigBoyAdvance »»
May 19, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

168 by BigBoyAdvance »»
May 18, 2:16 AM

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

78 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.