Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 10, 2021 5:44 AM

Mar 2008
hanakocheeks said:
To be honest I don't want to blame Cheng Xiaoshi this bad but seriously his friend disappeared because he didn't act according to the rules, as well as in Emma's case.

Doesn't he realize that his act changed something in their past? Even if it was just a small thing that changed, it could make a difference to their future. Stop messing around, Cheng Xiaoshi.

I understand that he wants to help people, with his ability and kindness.. but what he is doing is something that is risky and dangerous.

Hopefully because of this incident you are fully aware that when you were entered a photo, you are not you. You are being someone else. Please listen to what Lu Guang is saying.

It's totally logical.
"There's a killer out there, if we get the killer it'll stop."
There's no reason to think there is some sort of cosmic universal mysterious force watching to "punish" their "sins". It's all just acts and consequences and they tried a calculated act.
Jul 13, 2021 1:51 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Emma's case is a really weird one with how the footage changed, how is it possible that she was all alone now? that's way too mysterious
Jul 13, 2021 3:26 PM

Apr 2018
Back to Emma, what will they do about Ling's friend? Not sure yet. But it's vey obvious right now that the blonde guy was possessed and did not do the actions by his own accord.
They finally explained everything to her, weird that she just went along with it without questioning how they did it.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 14, 2021 5:27 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This episode thread has been properly formatted.
Jul 16, 2021 10:23 PM

Aug 2017
So Emma was at a bridge alone but she was killed in other place? Whaaaat!? Finally, they revealed Qiao Ling the truth.

For a second, I thought Xiaoshi tried to save Emma but he caused a traffic accident so that could explain Liu Min on the wheelchair but I was wrong!
NurguburuJul 16, 2021 10:27 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 3, 2021 9:08 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
Oh no. They totally fucked up. Either the killer has a unique ability like the mc's or Cheng Xiaoshi's little trip did something to the timeline again lol

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Aug 14, 2021 5:19 AM
Jan 2020
Cheng Xiaoshi probably just revert the incident to how it should be, which is making Emma commit suicide (this has not been confirmed yet I don't think) instead of being murdered. However, I believe that there should be some sort of time paradox as a direct consequence from his action. If Emma did kill herself, that means that her photo would had probably been separated from the alleged killer's surveillance shots, which resulting the cops would never ask CX and LG's service in the first place. Even if they did ask for help, LG would probably accept the mission right away since the main turning point for him to reject the task is because of Emma.

With that being said, I am really confident that this show can conclude everything in 2 episodes considering that the one remaining conflict left is all connected to the serial killer.
Aug 19, 2021 6:20 AM
Mar 2021
Why do i always keep thinking "it can't get any better than this"?
I probably should just stop thinking about it to not get my mind overclouded ;)
Sep 9, 2021 5:56 PM

Jan 2021
He did it again when he was in the trunk he made a noise so the killer got distracted and didn’t kill Emma
Nov 7, 2021 3:53 PM

May 2021
Woah is even happening who is dis blond dude
Inhales oxygen
Nov 29, 2021 11:14 AM

Oct 2012
PaninaManina said:
Forget the Uyghurs (that are not being "genocided" after all... seriously, it's the 21th century, there's no excuse anymore to fall for washington propaganda to justify imperial wars),... just look at this, it's "pottery".

It is genocide. I recommend anyone interested do their own research on how the Chinese government is systematically working to destroy Uyghurs.
Feb 11, 2022 2:22 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dang, so because Xiaoshi pursued the supposed killer in ShaunShaun's (sorry I'm so bad with the names) body, he now put her in jeopardy as the killer is now seemingly targeting her, and probably already has her at this point since she's not picking up her phone.

And I'm still not sure if Emma was always a target, but perhaps Xiaoshi sending that text to her parents in episode 1 allowed her to go out to see them, which in turn made her be in a more public are, and allowing someone to finally see the killer.

Definitely got me tripping when Guang Lu saw Xiaoshi there in the parking garage next to the suspect's car. Couldn't wait for them to show us how that happened, because the two need to make contact in order for Xiaoshi to enter a photo, right? Wrong, apparently he can high five himself to enter a photo, but now his lower-IQ-than-Guang Lu ass won't be there for guidance. Imagine though once he claps himself into the photo, he doesn't appear in a secluded area, but rather right in front of the suspect lol. That might be inconvenient

also, wow, non-cgi cars, I think. That's a plus. "He was in a car accident recently", and then we cut to Xiaoshi in the trunk. I think we all know what's about to go down. Was worried that the blond dude would just be a red herring, but it looks like he's the actual thing.

Once I saw the green ribbon in the rearview mirror, I was like EMMMAAA!!!! And then I was like.... oh no. Is the one who causes the car accident, and thus, Emma's death, Xiaoshi??!!! Maybe blond dude (again, sorry I'm forgetting names) actually is alright, and was genuinely giving Emma a ride. Dang, that would be for some major regret on Xiaoshi's part. At the very least, he should be once again upset at Guang Lu for hiding information from him. Well, looks like I was slightly overthinking it all, as maybe blondie isn't the serial killer, and simply just suspects Emma of stealing his moneyz.

That took major balls from Xiaoshi not to unleash his emotions once the car trunk was opened, and instead exited the photo. His regret was probably much stronger than even whatever he was feeling in that moment, especially for emma. He has realized he has made things worse at every turn, and is now going to prevent himself from making the same mistakes again.

Again, another great cliff-hanger. I think we all knew that Liu Min was red herring. He was up to some shit, but is not the main perpetrator of the serial murders. As for Emma, maybe SHE'S THE KILLER WHHAATT yeah no that's stretching it but can you imagine lol

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 28, 2022 6:59 AM

Jun 2020
Chen Bin is cute hehehehe

XIAO SHI ಥ﹏ಥಥ﹏ಥ It kinda irks me that Lu Guang doesn’t seem to have as much trust in him......which is what they literally need when doing stuff like this. If he’s trying to protect Xiao Shi & thinks that he’s better off not knowing the full details but NO ......how can he expect Xiao Shi to follow their agreement when he’s kept in the dark. He’s literally the only one “on the field” always & experiencing all the victims/their clients feelings only he knows how they feel.....it’s sad that he has to deal with it & still gets brushed off by some as being impulsive/always messing things up. He’s only human tooಥ﹏ಥ Would love to see more history of them & their dynamics

Omg the main plot with Emma’s killer/the serial killer is getting SO good. Damn that cliffhanger. This the kinda plot that Chinese/HK live action thriller films are made of.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 21, 2022 10:22 AM

Nov 2018
Can the person taking other's body kill this very person while being him? That's what I was thinking about all this time. What if the killer took Emma's body and quit body the moment before victim was about to die, escaping all the incoming damage? Like drinking a poison, jumping from insanely high places or simply knock off the chair and instantly switching before fully hanging yourself.
I hate everyone equally
Jun 21, 2022 10:27 AM

Nov 2018
Hear me out: this blonde was there, but person in Emma's body attacked blonde soon after cameras caught him, then used his car and commited suicide looking like a murder.
I hate everyone equally
Jul 13, 2022 10:19 AM
Mar 2018
Holy shit, what's going on? The plot thickens...
Aug 25, 2022 11:04 PM

Mar 2010
This episode made me not like black hair. He should stop acting on his own...
Aug 31, 2022 3:01 AM
Apr 2021
MY GOD damn the ending gave me chills the footage of Emma walking on the bridge right after we just saw her getting choked to death was such a turn that I was NOT expecting🤯🤯🤯
Oct 18, 2022 8:07 PM
Oct 2019
not sure what's going on with this suspect/killer, emma and the timeline. just gonna have to watch and find out
Feb 1, 2023 11:43 AM

Jan 2022
If Emma died how was she found walking on an abandoned bridge?? How did she end up there and why would the blonde guy in the hospital? There's no way Emma escaped?? The brown haired guy is being too irrational and messing everything up. He needs to chill out and listen to the other guy. Now how will they find the person who actually committed the murders? What doesn't make sense to me is why the brown haired guy is blaming himself for when the girl didn't see Doudou get kidnapped when she was already distracted before the past was altered. Lin Min was walking normally before and killed her in the car and suddenly got into an accident. Why isn't there footage of the accident or any history of it? I'm starting to get confused, but from the first episode, I thought Lin Min was the killer. I don't understand how the history suddenly changed because brown haired guy screamed. Why would have Emma killed herself?
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 14, 2023 12:56 AM

Jul 2021
Lu Guang, suspecting the strange man on the phone to be the killer, contacts the police for assistance. Through CCTV analysis, Lu Guang identifies the license plate of the killer's vehicle and discovers Cheng's presence in the photo, realizing Cheng was alone. However, the investigation takes an unexpected turn when they find the prime suspect, Liu Min, paralyzed in the hospital due to a recent car accident, providing him with an alibi. Meanwhile, Cheng, seen in the photograph, hides in the trunk of Liu Min's vehicle as Liu and Emma enter. They drive to a secluded location, where Liu attempts to strangle Emma while uttering her name. Hearing this, Cheng realizes that his previous actions as Emma had inadvertently led her to this tragic fate. Distraught, Cheng yells out in distress, causing him to exit the image and reappear at the Time Photo Studio, where he is met with an angry Lu Guang and a surprised Qiao Ling.
In a moment of defeat, Cheng admits his failure to change anything and acknowledges the futility of his actions. He takes responsibility for Qiao's failure to see Dou Dou, understanding that his own actions caused the distraction. Qiao, surprised by Cheng's abilities, dismisses it momentarily to focus on the progress made by the police. The police report reveals Liu's injury and states that Emma couldn't have been murdered since CCTV footage shows her walking alone on a bridge. This latest development raises new questions and heightens the suspense as the investigation takes quite a turn which I'm eager to see how the next episode will be eager to uncover the truth behind Emma's fate and the ultimate resolution of Cheng's time-altering abilities.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 15, 2023 6:03 AM

Feb 2021
Wait... So what's going on here?
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 20, 2023 5:27 AM

Jun 2020
Real things finally started to happen, huh. I actually wonder what kind of "speciality" Liu Min got.
Sep 16, 2023 7:47 AM
Aug 2021
NEJJJJJJ SAD CHENG XIAOSHI
Sep 23, 2023 11:24 PM
Oct 2019
WTF is happening??

unless this blonde dude Liu Min has the similar ability like both of them?
idk how he can be at the different location at the same time then.

how the fck did Emma footage showing her walking alone to the bridge?
Oct 12, 2023 2:04 AM

Aug 2019
Lu must stop treating Cheng as though he isn't an adult. He should've told him from the start that any acts he makes that are not part of the timeline will have consequences for the specific person.

So does the villain have some type of extra body or power like Cheng and Lu.
Nov 13, 2023 4:20 AM

Jun 2020
Oooh! The loop is awesome!
Mar 14, 5:33 PM

Jul 2017
if this was in real life they probably get them captive to investigate their powers. it gives a weird vibe having a chill police about 2 guys who can time travel and change the present with their actions.
𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 (ᐢ..ᐢ)
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ »[𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎]«
May 25, 3:02 PM

Nov 2023
HOLY Cowzers! This is getting way too interesting!!!!! So the timeline's changed, maybe it's from future IDK BUT EMMA PLEASE SURVIVE I LOVE YOU
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Did this Anime get a ratings boost?

redfield-9 - Yesterday

8 by KayKimii »»
Yesterday, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ilalochezia - Apr 30, 2021

79 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Jun 1, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stardew - Apr 30, 2021

171 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Jun 1, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

mystrias - May 20, 2021

155 by Salah_og »»
May 31, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jul 14, 2021

340 by WatchTillTandava »»
May 29, 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.