Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 1, 2022 8:09 PM
Feb 2022
ZXEAN said:
I have nothing to say; This was one of the weakest episode with strongest cliffhanger.

I felt the same I’ve loved the show so far and loved the ending but the episode’s premise wasn’t all that interesting. I felt like she could’ve just asked the guy what he said and it didn’t feel like something to risk changing space-time to help with. Especially with all the talk about rules and being careful not to change time.
UFPie1089Feb 1, 2022 9:19 PM
Feb 11, 2022 1:45 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
NO WHAT WTF GO AVENGE EMMA DAMMIT AAAUUUGGHH

ah whatever let's go help out some lover's issue I guess. It was nice to see little snippets of the past of our main characters though. And as I thought we were wrapping up this total side story, we see the kidnapper in that moment, nearly kidnapping one of their friends with a black van that was ready to take them away. Guess Guang Lu didn't see that coming, Xiaoshi about to go all in and be involved now. Or is he? Kidnapper probably has high IQ (not EQ, wtf), noticed Xiaoshi in the girl's body, and ran off, using the creepy mama's boy as a scapegoat, and throwing Xiaoshi off the real kidnapper's scent. If that's the case, which it probably is, I think we're in for one hell of a finale with an antagonist like this.

Poor Dong Yi though, since Xiaoshi made ShunShun whatever her name is run away that one night, he now is thinking that she might not like what he said

WAIT A MINUTE, if Xiaoshi is wandering through some dark alleyways in some girl's body, and then claps out of it, doesn't that LEAVE HER THERE in said dark alley?? Then she gets abducted, changing her future?? WTF!! Well good thing that didn't happen thanks to the creepy dude being a dumbass, but if Xiaoshi was less capable, he basically just jeopardized her life and future

so Guang Lu can see the immediate future of whatever photo he looks at. Yeah I'm slow but I don't think they actually properly explained how his ability worked

Glad they are introducing the big baddie now instead of the last episode, makes it more impactful when we have that presence earlier on.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 1, 2022 5:01 PM
Oct 2020
_faithh said:
That one song.. does anyone have the name to the song she sang at the karaoke? It’s a very pretty song, tbh all of the music in this donghua is so good

The song is called "Ru Hai" (Into The Sea) by Mao Buyi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs6xFk127M
Friend Request?

Apr 11, 2022 1:03 PM

Jul 2016
What a waste of an episode... like, imagine putting space-time at risk just because you don't have the guts to ask a guy a question.
Apr 18, 2022 12:58 PM

Jun 2012
The phone call at the end into the ending theme song was so DAMN CLEAN!
Jun 21, 2022 9:55 AM

Nov 2018
Killer also takes other people's places and is most likely related to police where he has a direct access to all files.
I hate everyone equally
Jul 13, 2022 9:51 AM
Mar 2018
This is cause and effect. Cheng Xi... was careless with his friend's body which caused this disaster.
Aug 25, 2022 10:44 PM
Mar 2010
Man... He should not run after a murder suspect... Especially when in someone elses body. The serial killer must have a power too... Wonder what it is? He got deterred from a murder from what it look like..
Oct 3, 2022 12:06 PM
Oct 2019
huh? so they "busted" the creep in the hat and her photo was plastered all over the media? and then poof she was kidnapped by the *real* serial killer?

really didn't care about this backstory AT ALL. feels more like a 7/10 kinda show at this point
Oct 7, 2022 5:27 AM
Jan 2020
best best best best best
Oct 25, 2022 12:48 AM
May 2021
Things are connecting to the 1st murder incident. That killer would be the final boss of this season for sure. Such a big cliffhanher again, I hope she will be fine
Dec 19, 2022 11:48 PM
Jul 2020
im scremaing everyhere this sho good hes so me hes literally me bfjdkhfs
Jan 20, 2023 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
AT this point, I'm seriously how they did any work before when Shaoxi always goes off and does whatever he wants.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Feb 1, 2023 10:58 AM

Jan 2022
Man I love everything about this show. I love all the theories and discussions in this forum too. I like how everyone is exploring ideas on who the blonde guy is. The ending was a bit spooky. hopefully, she will be alright and Dong Yi will know why he got stood up. What I don't understand is why the momma's boy needed to drug someone, what was the motive behind that? Poor girl I hope he has a happy ending with Dong Yi. I will say interfering with the past in someone else's body was stupid especially because her face was all over the news. I do think the blonde guy is taking revenge. 
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 27, 2023 10:33 PM
Nov 2020
My man is gonna mess up the timeline sooooo bad, and idk if he even got the original mission correct.
Jun 14, 2023 12:20 AM

Jul 2021
Sheesh a lot of stuff going on. Cheng confronts Lu Guang about his refusal to help with the recent homicide cases. Lu Guang deflects by reminding Cheng that he requested a break. Cheng is left speechless. Xu Shanshan arrives, sarcastically referring to Cheng as "homeless." This leads to a heated exchange between Xu Shanshan and Cheng, and Qiao Ling intervenes by slapping Cheng to remind him to be polite. Cheng realizes Xu Shanshan is a customer and Lu Guang asks about her purpose. Qiao Ling explains the backstory of Xu Shanshan's feelings for Dong Yi.
Xu Shanshan shares her postgraduate experiences where Dong Yi never confessed. She shows the group party photos with clues. Cheng's inappropriate response earns him scolding. Xu Shanshan explains what happened after the party and the presence of a suspicious person. Cheng follows the person, suspecting their involvement in the homicides. With Lu Guang's guidance, Cheng tries to protect Xu Shanshan. Cheng mistakenly takes down Dong Yi, thinking he is the attacker. The true attacker turns out to be someone who approached Xu Shanshan earlier. In the present, Xu Shanshan's story reaches the news with exaggerated details. Cheng expresses anger at the dishonesty. Qiao Ling asks about the mission's outcome. Lu Guang shares Dong Yi's words, expressing his desire to stay with Xu Shanshan. The trio receives messages from Xu Shanshan, indicating she found clues and calling them her "new friends." Xu Shanshan calls them, but a distorted voice promises to come as planned.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 22, 2023 8:16 AM

Apr 2023
It's slowly all comming together-
Jul 15, 2023 5:54 AM

Feb 2021
Who's that last person that calling them? Hmm...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 26, 2023 7:49 PM
Mar 2013
Hmm not a bad ep but holy moly I can't believe Lu didn't read Cheng the riot act. Not only did he mess around in their friend's body in front of people she knew which wasn't cool, he ran the body of a lone VERY drunk woman after what they thought was a serial killer that's like 6 people deep! He could have gotten her killed maimed, assaulted like even if he was confident of his fighting skills her body was drunk, he'd be weaker than he normally would be, and what if he got booted out of her body before the fight was finished?

He risked her life without a second thought and got no blow back from Lu? Lu got angrier when he messed up the flow of the earthquake basketball game and he knew everyone there was gonna die. Cheng is a fun dude but he's so selfishly careless!
Sep 15, 2023 10:02 AM
Aug 2021
AHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH
Sep 23, 2023 2:53 AM
Oct 2019
Ohh didn't expect Lu Guang to reject it, but maybe he thinks this is too dangerous which make sense?

What if the blonde guy with cap have the same ability as Cheng Xiaoshi?
Oct 12, 2023 1:46 AM

Aug 2019
Dude, Lu needs to tell Cheng that his actions have huge consequences. He already technically got an innocent person killed. Now another innocent person is in trouble because of his stupid recklessness.
Oct 16, 2023 5:12 PM
Oct 2018
good, so good, so cool
Nov 6, 2023 10:17 AM

Jun 2020
This story has great way to peel its layers! Way to go!
May 25, 2:42 PM
Nov 2023
Bruhh I was so shouting in my mind when XIaoshi started following a potential serial killer in a girl's body
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» For anyone who hasn't yet seen this show and is about to watch it in Japanese Dub

kizumi91 - May 3, 2022

24 by Suri-Fox »»
Jun 11, 5:29 PM

» Did this Anime get a ratings boost?

redfield-9 - Jun 4

8 by KayKimii »»
Jun 4, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ilalochezia - Apr 30, 2021

79 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Jun 1, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stardew - Apr 30, 2021

171 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Jun 1, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

mystrias - May 20, 2021

155 by Salah_og »»
May 31, 10:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.