Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 20, 2021 2:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn he's still in the worst situation possible, but if he manages to take the sword it can still be a bit better xD
Aug 29, 2021 8:19 AM

Jul 2015
I can't believe it, first sane character from both npc's as well as players (including Hiro) in this shitty game? Tesla truly is a blessing.

Jan 20, 2022 1:16 PM

May 2015
I have very conflicting feelings about this series. It started off very strong but I only feel the same way as the MC, constantly annoyed.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." This very much came to my head this episode. I go into each episode thinking "This is the episode things turn around and the adventure goes underway" only for things to worsen in some way. The hair pulling scene was a bit funny but everything else was just me sitting here annoyed like the MC at the situations he's put in.

Also my opinion of that fairy has hit rock bottom. Same as the series she started off nice but she's scum. And not like Aqua type of useless comedy she's just horrible.

Guess I'll keep going and see where this goes. Im conflicted cause this series has some good characters so I want to like it but unless the situation he's put in begins to improve its gonna be hard to enjoy. I have a feeling if he can sort this childhood friend situation it should be fine after that.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 21, 2022 9:03 AM

Sep 2012
why aren't inquisitor's in SWTOR this fun lol

Reona's goal is revenge
Mar 12, 2023 9:21 AM

Apr 2013
Man, that game is... really boring. Even for us viewers.
Jun 17, 2023 1:33 PM
Oct 2014
It's interesting, I think a lot of the people commenting negatively saw that it was a "fantasy VRMMO" show and assumed it was supposed to be SAO-like. It's a slow burn, but this is some decent set-up and payoff of plot, much unlike SAO.
Jul 9, 2023 9:00 AM
Oct 2017
The jokes are repetitive that it isn't funny anymore and will only get annoying as it is repeatedly said. I think that the Fairy Reona is just an asshole that is super annoyingly useless out of all the female character there are in this anime. Then, here comes the main protagonist which just because he got humiliated once back in middle school, he became super stupid, he was an athlete but because of an 'accident', he got hooked into playing games but overly became stupid, even forgetting common sense that the game he's playing is almost the same as real life and always complain about things but never really did anything. He's useless, a wimp, a scum that everything that can help him just goes the other ear and out that he's completely nothing that all he can do is simp for girls on that girl in the general store after complaining about everything. He's fine and all but once he and Reona opens their mouth it is completely shittier than the game itsellf. Lastly, even after all he had been through, there wasn't even a speck of personal development or growth so it's an undoubtedly a 1 star for me but since he still have his family supporting him like his mom and her sister back at episode 3, I will improve my rating on this episode to 3.
Jul 11, 2023 12:51 AM

Oct 2020
Seeing Alicia being bat shit crazy was such a ride!
Dec 12, 2023 12:34 AM
Oct 2017
still scraping the bottom of the barrel
Mar 27, 11:28 PM
Jun 2012
Sound quality is still high. And moments in the episode had me smile.

But... The overall pacing of the story is dropping.

Hard to match that setup and initial dash that it had at its start.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2021

115 by Maximilius19 »»
May 5, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2021

80 by Lunawolfqueen »»
Apr 4, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

40 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.