Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Heaven's Design Team
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2021 7:25 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it turns that that Ueda is summoned to Hell, NOT for exactly cursing an animal, but rather, a business trip. Plus another new character: Ueda's underling Yokota the zombie.

Designing a theme park for Hell, and it needs a mascot, so take it as another request not from God, but from Hell. Dividing into 2 teams with the mascot plan for a 3-headed animal, werewolf vs. crocodile variations. Tsuchiya finding a compromise with both the 3-headed dragon and cerberus for the "cool and edgy" Yokota, easy win. Too bad you can't make changes once the design is finalized.

Lunchtime, and everyone's meals are normal...except for Kimura with a seafood platter. Spiny lobster, approved! Unabara with a sea otter, but Kimura absolutely spoiling it with seafood. But on water, it's cute~~~~God bless my soul THAT is lovely. From seaweed snuggling to sleeping holding-hands, but feeding it seafood? OK, give it a rock.

I'd swear it's great to have this show on Thursdays.
Feb 4, 2021 8:28 AM

Jun 2019
Ueda being a fallen angel went to hell and everybody thought that it was their fault. But, looks like she came back.
A new character, Yokota asks for a Mascot for hell. So they made a three-headed wolf and a three-headed crocodile.
Also, the part with the sea otters was really cute. They do be really cute, ngl.
Feb 4, 2021 8:54 AM
Sep 2015
I really could die from the cuteness overload from this episode. The main dish is sea otter, but the cerberus is cute too!
Feb 4, 2021 8:58 AM
Jul 2018
pretty interesting episode, start of the episode was a bit sad but ueda came back so that was nice. hell looks like a pretty cool place though, the cleint from hell had some strange requests. also, pretty sure one of the things they just made him was a cerberus.
Feb 4, 2021 9:12 AM

Jul 2017
Dignity destroyed in 0.1 seconds.
Yokota is a fun character to watch, hahaha. Nice addition to the gang.

Very cute eps, cute Cerberus, what a good but naughty doggos. Also that's one cute Sea Otter. Me be like for the whole eps :

P.s. Those seafoods tho, make me legit hungry.
Feb 4, 2021 9:43 AM
Aug 2020
Very strong episode this week.
Feb 4, 2021 10:05 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Cute overload achieved, which is surprising considering this episode's first half revolved around Hell.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 4, 2021 10:41 AM

Apr 2016
The episode was nice, the new dude looks like he'll be visiting from time to time ...

But the subs are still shit so yeah, im out.
Feb 4, 2021 11:41 AM

Aug 2015
The Sea Otter sequence was so funny!

#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Feb 4, 2021 2:11 PM

Jun 2013
I was going through it right alongside the characters because of how cute otters are, I felt so seen.

Also, wanting to pet all three Cerberus good boys is very valid.
Feb 4, 2021 3:24 PM
Jan 2021
Swagernator said:
The episode was nice, the new dude looks like he'll be visiting from time to time ...

But the subs are still shit so yeah, im out.

I thought you were "out" last episode though. xD

It's kinda silly to drop an anime you find interesting because of subs that translate names.
Feb 4, 2021 4:48 PM
Sep 2020
probably the best episode of the season thus far.

good series, criminally underrated unfortunately due to the glut of big-name sequels and new shows this season. Hope this gets the attention (and rating) it deserves in post. should at least be above 7
Feb 4, 2021 5:11 PM

Sep 2020
That next episode preview...it's time to give a call to Kindaichi and Conan.
Feb 4, 2021 7:44 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. Ueda-san actually didn't get a demoted after having an explanations talk to the god. But its just a bussiness trip straight to the new Hell company. So, after having 4 episodes straight, sometimes, the heaven designers handled different clients. That Hellish employee arrived to give a very directed order: 'a mascot hell' with three head. Ofc they all feeling so more determined to make it come through than before. Lol. So, in short, that was them. The original animal of darkness, who became the mascot of their hell theme park. Cerberus, and, King Ghidorah. Easy design, make all the designers feel happy. Case closed.

The other parts where the cuteness overloaded my screen. Its started out from a little lunch talk about the sea creatures. A lobster, crabs, and so on, were related to the insects. Funny that some of research through my local news website stated that lobster as a sea cockroaches for the local residents. Lol. Its clear. Good information. Then, its progressed wildly to created an adorable fluffy sea creatures called sea otter.

Another wonderful informative episode, once again, come from this series.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 4, 2021 8:20 PM

Jan 2020
This episode was so fun! I think it might be my favorite so far.

It's good to know Ueda wasn't banished or anything. It was a pretty good transition into meeting Yokota and getting his refreshingly specific request. It's funny to think that a demon from Hell is somehow a better client than god himself lol.

As soon as I saw his sketch, I KNEW we were getting Cerberus, but I was surprised that we got a three-headed dragon as well. The mythical creature showdown between the two teams was definitely fun to see.

And omg the OTTERS! Otters are my favorite animal, so when I saw Unabara holding an otter I got so excited. I loved that they included the facts about how otters hold hands, how they have pockets, and how they even have 'favorite rocks' they use as tools. Those are like the most well-known facts about otters, and they're certainly the cutest.

Damn. When things in my area open back up again, I'm so going to the aquarium to see some river otters lol.
Feb 5, 2021 3:27 AM

Oct 2008
Sea Otter so Kawaii!!!
4/5.

Feb 5, 2021 4:18 AM

Sep 2019
The chuuni guy was funny, he accepted both of them at the end lol. Sea otter was really cute.
Feb 5, 2021 6:02 AM

Apr 2016
OmarAl-Seddik said:

It's kinda silly to drop an anime you find interesting because of subs that translate names.

Its like if in Boruto everyone called Himawari a "sunflower", it's just dumb.
Feb 5, 2021 7:07 AM

Oct 2016
Oh yeah this is definitely my favorite episode so far, that was really good.

Lmao, I thought Ueda really got demoted to hell but it was just a business trip. That new guy from hell was funny , I feel ya man, I'd want to pet 3 good boys too.

The second half with the sea otter was fucking adorable, Unabara and Shimoda's reactions to the sea otter were exactly my reaction, we are not worthy of such cuteness. I wanna take it home.
Feb 6, 2021 11:25 AM

Sep 2011
[quote=OmarAl-Seddik message=61910725]
Swagernator said:

Translating proper nouns (especially names) is literally one of the worst things you can do in a translation. I really like this show but I feel the other guy's pain.
Feb 10, 2021 2:39 AM

Oct 2017
Lol so Ueda wasn't demoted to hell for using a curse, good for her. That guy from hell was a nice client unlike the other one.
Feb 10, 2021 6:11 AM
Jan 2018
I agree the character names on the subs are annoying they where right beforehand why did they change them.
Feb 11, 2021 7:17 PM

Feb 2017
Neptune-san is spot on, otters are insanely cute
𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
Feb 21, 2021 12:25 AM

Feb 2020
Those Sea Otters were so cute. <3

Ueda had only a short business trip. I'm glad she's back.

Yokata is a nice addition to the group.

SerafosMay 23, 11:43 PM
Feb 27, 2021 12:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It went from monsters from hell to very cute otters xD nice episode
Apr 5, 2021 10:34 PM

Dec 2017
The otters are my favourite! So cute and clever! And they hold hands while floating away...
May 29, 2021 3:53 AM

Jul 2015
Relieved to see Ueda wasn't actually expelled, can't do 100% effort at work without the support of ara ara. Definitely needed to see that darn adorable sea otter after all the strange creatures.

Aug 15, 2022 8:30 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Hm so while hell is more chill in that they're more specific in what they want, they also only allow one outfit ever. I like how this series answers the questions it throws up randomly.
Sep 4, 2023 4:26 AM
Jul 2010
My favorite episode so far. The sea otter is so cute!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenchi Souzou Design-bu Episode 3 Discussion

Ringare - Jan 21, 2021

34 by RGreatDanton »»
May 15, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Souzou Design-bu Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 14, 2021

39 by RGreatDanton »»
May 15, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Souzou Design-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 7, 2021

94 by RGreatDanton »»
May 15, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Souzou Design-bu Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

46 by Ranacchi »»
Aug 27, 2022 5:57 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Souzou Design-bu Episode 11 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 18, 2021

24 by Ranacchi »»
Aug 27, 2022 5:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.