Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 21, 2020 9:32 AM
Aug 2018
vuxk said:
Xickonaut said:

Uh uh....ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE...well I guess it is. You see I just don’t have the motivation to change myself since I’m just so comfortable in the current state that I’m in. I don’t go outside very much because of covid so I don’t worry about my appearance as much as when I’m in school or something. I bet I’m going to be even more self conscious when I’m in school so I’ll probably have more motivation to change then. That sounds an awful lot like an excuse, and I guess it is lol. I’m pretty pathetic. I’m a lot better mentally than I was a 2 years to a year ago, I just have low self esteem.

No no, I just want to see how you're doing. It's not my intention to judge and sorry if I appeared that way. To be honest, I haven't got much done myself since the pandemic started. Let's hope that the situation gets better and good luck to you.

Oh, well I’m that case I’m doing well, thanks for checking in. Ive been watching some quality anime which is nice. Good luck to you as well.

Aug 21, 2020 10:22 AM

May 2020
Well, I guess I’m insecure about how I present myself to other people. I’m the kind of person who has trouble carrying conversations, and I find myself awkwardly fumbling or fixating on certain subjects for far too long. I don’t like making people feel uncomfortable, so I worry a lot about what people think of me.

Misunderstandings are common for me, and I’m just not a confrontational person.
Aug 27, 2020 4:41 PM

Dec 2018
Probably my good intentions being something that people take advantage of.
Aug 27, 2020 6:45 PM

Oct 2018
I am insecure with practically everything in me, from my body to my personality... this is terrible and I am working to improve.

「闇の力を秘めし鍵よ,
真の姿を我の前に示せ 契約のもと、
さくらが命じる 封印解除
(レリーズ)!」

find me: twitter × tvtime × dotpict
Aug 27, 2020 10:26 PM

Jul 2019
im trans so i have chest dysphoria belly dysphoria legs + feet dysphoria arms + hands dysphoria

and... sometimes i like "you know what" and sometimes i do not.
y'all should watch haibane renmei
Aug 27, 2020 10:31 PM

Sep 2017
Personally I'm insecure about my interests.

I feel like I'll always get bashed for liking stuff that the majority of this society doesnt accept like for instance I only like eastern culture while majority of my society likes eastern culture.

So its like being a total outcast in society.

But fortunately I have a handful of friends who have the same interests and that keep my sanity in check.
Aug 27, 2020 11:23 PM

Jul 2020
How I come off to people. Like, am I too awkward? Too hard to understand? Do people like me or are they pretending to like me just so they won't get in trouble/look bad?

Like I won't hover over people to find out (that's creepy, plus wouldn't want anyone to do that to me so why would I do it to them?) but god it's scary af not knowing if I'm actually liked or hated by people & I'll never be able to tell

HYPED for Monster Hunter Rise! (wish March 26th would come sooner)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you I'm actually terrible at monster hunter lmao
Aug 28, 2020 12:09 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
I sometimes think every guy is insecure about his dick, but I also don't know every guy.

My thing is that I worry I'll ejaculate too fast. I'm also insecure about my flaccid size, because it's quite big when erect, but just a penis when it's flaccid. :/

I get quite scared quite easily, and of all things to be scared of it's the most batshit dumb things and it'll be in little spurts. Like, for example, I'll be asleep, and literally wake up halfway through my sleep because I'm afraid that Michael Keaton's Beetlejuice will pop in my room, or that because my foot "fell asleep" that some stupid shit will happen.

Guess my skin color, too. I'm mixed. Very, very mixed. I have a medium brown skin. It's especially uncomfortable on the internet, when you are devalued based on literally nothing but your skin, as if it determines your every life experience. I'm less insecure about it, because chances are, people like that aren't even worth your time.

I can be pretty insecure about finding a girl. I already know the girl I will have, what she looks like and what her personality is like. She's quite a lot like me. I just have that incredible instinct and I kinda flow with it on a daily basis. So I don't look for girls, I just wait for the people to naturally fall in place as I take my life one day at a time, living in the moment, and working towards my goals and dreams, instead of doing something like going on an app and searching for someone.
My insecurity mainly comes from constantly running into people who just don't have that level of emotional regulation.

I'm also very insecure about my strength. I started working out to look good, but then I realized I already look good, just by the verification of close ones and more. I've been told too many times that I should be a model. I'm just really insecure about just... not being strong enough.

I'm insecure about the way I come off. I guess I've become a little bit of an asshole during quarantine, and it spilled into moments when I wasn't intentionally trying to be a jerk. Like, I have been really rude at times I didn't intend to, and it just flat out fucking sucks and feels bad.

Most of all, I am insecure about my passionate love for Love Live!. There aren't that many people I can express it to without the social stigma or misunderstanding. It's truly important to me like nothing else, and it's awesome to meet people who understand, mainly people who also enjoy Love Live!.

Also, what @ProfessionalNEET said.

I'm scared of all this. But it's okay, because I don't want to just live with it. I will do whatever it takes to overcome it, just like I've done with everything else.

@_Nette_ I like your body because I like you. People's bodies become attractive when I find their personalities so. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2020 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
Xickonaut said:
I’ve been made to be insecure about a lot of things because bullies and just normal students would always point out shit for me to be insecure about. I’m insecure about my body (I’ve been fat for most of my life) my face (when I took off my glasses in school two separate times, both times someone said I look like a pedophile) my dick size (it’s pretty small, and I bet a girl would laugh if she saw it) and my intelligence ( I used to be one of the smartest people in school, but then I went through some mental issues/changes and now my brain is fried from that)

I forgot that I wanted to say something about that post, especially regarding your insecurities towards your intelligence, because I know where you are coming from. For some years, it really felt like I couldn't take in and understand what I could have achieved and done before easily. It got even to the point people who knew me well thought I did it on purpose... for some weird reason?
Since I'm since a short while now on antidepressant medications, namely Escitaloprame, I think that I slowly get back the ability to learn and take in a lot of information and have fun while doing so, which was one of the reasons why I couldn't and because I couldn't focus well in addition to that. Before my depressive episodes got much worse, I could take in hundreds of sites for tests quite well etc and it's so nice that it got easier to do these things again and being able to care a lot for the field I have a passion for.
I see, you are already in therapy and take medication, but give a bit time maybe. How long have you been there or taken it already?
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I know that well.
About the other stuff: there are already enough replies, I think.

Before that I also hated it, when others, especially two pretty macho-like teachers in school, underestimated me. My math teacher gave me rarely a real chance. Before he even knew me, he made fun that I look like a doll with the make-up on and all and made fun of me and some other girls quite often. Also with like 14 I had less self-confidence than later in life. Later I didn't care that much anymore about a random not taking me for real. But I still worried / worry, if people I actually care about, appreciate somehow or anything, take me incl. my intellect serious.

Other than that, I have some insecurities about relationships and trust issues. It takes me quite a long time to really trust someone.

And on some bad days specific body parts, like they look worse than they actually are to me, but overall I'm okay with my body. But sometimes I really don't like some specific traits.
removed-userOct 2, 2020 9:52 PM
Oct 2, 2020 9:38 PM
Dec 2019
like a lot of people I am insecure about my body. not my weight/size but uhh some parts of my body like my not-so-feminine feet, my not-flat stomach and the skin on my face which is affected by rosacea. need to get this properly treated. I'm insecure about the stretch marks on my thighs too. I know this is normal and I should have an 'omg body positivity' attitude but I still can't help but feel insecure \o/
Oct 2, 2020 9:57 PM

Jun 2020
honestly my looks, been like that every since i was a little kid, used to be a fat fuck back in elementary but now i consider myself pretty damn fit but yet im still insecure yk?
Oct 2, 2020 10:15 PM

Aug 2014
My anime addiction. If people in my real life knew just how much I watched I'm sure they'd have something to say to me about it and I just don't really feel like dealing with that.

My biggest one though would be my intelligence. I used to be higher than average but have done a lot of stupid shit over the years and just really stopped caring since it's easier being stupid than it is to be smart. I get regular guilt trips from my parents about not utilizing my mental capacity for something more important than fictitious writing. Every few weeks my grandma sends me a three or four paragraph text asking me when I'm going to college and telling me that she'll even put me through school if I choose to go. It's just not on my radar whatsoever and I don't want anyone else to know what I'm capable of because I just don't really feel like dealing with that. I'm relatively happy with the life I'm living and don't want for much, so I don't see a need to overexert myself into something I don't want to do just because I might make a little bit more money in the end.
Oct 2, 2020 10:18 PM

Nov 2009
I don’t think I’m bad looking but I do get hormonal acne from time to time and when I do I CANNOT leave the house without a full face of makeup. I know deep down no one else gives a shit about me having a couple of spots but it’s so glaringly obvious to me that it’s all I can think about if I go out. 😂 So I guess I’m insecure in that sense lol. Good thing I like makeup though.
Oct 3, 2020 11:18 AM
Jul 2020
I don't know... Maybe my forehead....?
Oct 3, 2020 11:24 AM

Aug 2018
100% looks, my interests and constantly feeling unable to convey my thoughts eloquently in conversations.
Oct 3, 2020 12:48 PM
Oct 2020
I'm insecure about going bald... and I'm a woman. I have always shed a lot of hair but the last 2 years I I have begun to lose so much that even the hairdresser that I always go to commented about it. I'm too anxious to go back :(
Oct 3, 2020 3:39 PM

Sep 2020
Xickonaut said:
I’ve been made to be insecure about a lot of things because bullies and just normal students would always point out shit for me to be insecure about. I’m insecure about my body (I’ve been fat for most of my life) my face (when I took off my glasses in school two separate times, both times someone said I look like a pedophile) my dick size (it’s pretty small, and I bet a girl would laugh if she saw it) and my intelligence ( I used to be one of the smartest people in school, but then I went through some mental issues/changes and now my brain is fried from that)

If you´re not school smart fuck it, do what you like and find your passions
If you´re dick small, don´t worry some girls like them small (also most guys think their dong is smaller than it actually is)
If people bully you and say you have a pedophile face, fuck them, you´ll find people that will accept who you are and like you for it
If you´re fat, do your best to improve your health condition (exercise also helps you with your mental health)
If you have mental health problems try to improve yourself... exercise, have a better diet (don´t need to stop eating carbs,just stop drinking soda and eat less junk food), do journaling so you can see your problems from another point of view, start dressing better, do the stuff you love
I know you´re in a shitty phase of your life, but if you rely on the people that love you and work hard to change your situation, your life will become much better
You can do it KING

"If I get reincarnated… I wanna become a clam.” – Monkey D Luffy

Oct 3, 2020 3:45 PM

Sep 2020
Amffy said:
My sexuality/relationships

Forever I've been wondering if I'm bisexual or just gay. I'm pretty much fucked when it comes to relationships, after having my only "real" relationship, I knew that this isn't what I want and I don't want to do this again. I hate the commitment, I found romance cringy (even viewing romance in films etc makes me uncomfortable) and the only thing I liked was the sex. It sounds cold, but it's true. I don't want to get married or have children. Tbh I just want to stay single forever, and just fuck whenever the opportunity arises.

That´s not necessarily a bad thing, you should live how you want and if you don´t care about relationships that´s fine

Oct 3, 2020 4:32 PM
Aug 2018
mangekyou31 said:
Xickonaut said:

If you´re dick small, don´t worry some girls like them small (also most guys think their dong is smaller than it actually is)
If people bully you and say you have a pedophile face, fuck them, you´ll find people that will accept who you are and like you for it
If you´re fat, do your best to improve your health condition (exercise also helps you with your mental health)
If you have mental health problems try to improve yourself... exercise, have a better diet (don´t need to stop eating carbs,just stop drinking soda and eat less junk food), do journaling so you can see your problems from another point of view, start dressing better, do the stuff you love
I know you´re in a shitty phase of your life, but if you rely on the people that love you and work hard to change your situation, your life will become much better
You can do it KING

I don’t eat any junk food and I hate soda, and I would rather do anything else than exercise, I actually hate it. Even though one of my insecurities is my weight, I would rather stay the way I am than do what I have to do to improve. I’m stuck in this mindset of preferring the way I live now and making no difficult changes.

Oct 3, 2020 4:40 PM

Sep 2020
Xickonaut said:
mangekyou31 said:

You can do it KING

I don’t eat any junk food and I hate soda, and I would rather do anything else than exercise, I actually hate it. Even though one of my insecurities is my weight, I would rather stay the way I am than do what I have to do to improve. I’m stuck in this mindset of preferring the way I live now and making no difficult changes.

Okay so you don´t want to do a thing
If you keep things like that you´ll keep getting bullied and be called a pedophile (as long as you´re in the same school)
Keep being who you are (nobody told you stop being that) but you´ll have to work hard if you want that to end because playing the victim doesn´t work

Oct 3, 2020 4:45 PM
Aug 2018
mangekyou31 said:
Xickonaut said:

Okay so you don´t want to do a thing
If you keep things like that you´ll keep getting bullied and be called a pedophile (as long as you´re in the same school)
Keep being who you are (nobody told you stop being that) but you´ll have to work hard if you want that to end because playing the victim doesn´t work

I’m not at the same school anymore so it’s not a problem. If I have to work hard then I’d rather not work at it at all, especially if my current self doesn’t present many problems (aside from thinking lowly of myself)

Oct 3, 2020 4:56 PM

Feb 2015
I want to have the best trap dick ever, sadly even I cant have that.
Oct 3, 2020 5:03 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Knowing there's a report button underneath all of my posts makes me feel really insecure. I'm afraid that, one of these days, I might just end up reporting myself.
Speaking of reports, I'm unable to partake in our charades on these pages anymore. Apparently we were threading on a thin line with those. Ah the mere thought of not getting to tease you about your dead mother... Oh, I meant to pose all the nice words about you. Silly me breaking the rules already.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 3, 2020 5:09 PM

Jun 2008
_Ako_ said:

Wait...you’re a trap now?!

WTF?!?
Oct 3, 2020 5:12 PM

Feb 2015
--ALEX-- said:
_Ako_ said:

WTF?!?

and why did you think I'm not? There's no women on the internet. Everyone's a dude, and a dude pretending to me a woman, and on the pinnacle of things, a dude that's literally made to be a woman.
Oct 3, 2020 5:13 PM

Nov 2019
I guess my eyes. Ever since I was little most people I meet tend to point out that I look scary.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Oct 3, 2020 5:36 PM

Feb 2019
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:
Knowing there's a report button underneath all of my posts makes me feel really insecure. I'm afraid that, one of these days, I might just end up reporting myself.
Speaking of reports, I'm unable to partake in our charades on these pages anymore. Apparently we were threading on a thin line with those. Ah the mere thought of not getting to tease you about your dead mother... Oh, I meant to pose all the nice words about you. Silly me breaking the rules already.
It's proof of MAL's blatant lack of common sense to not appreciate a high caliber edgelord such as yourself. United we stand, divided we fall.
Oct 3, 2020 7:11 PM

Jun 2008
_Ako_ said:
--ALEX-- said:

WTF?!?

and why did you think I'm not? There's no women on the internet. Everyone's a dude, and a dude pretending to me a woman, and on the pinnacle of things, a dude that's literally made to be a woman.

Well, I didn't know.....you know I like Traps, right?

LMK.
Oct 4, 2020 10:52 AM

Jul 2014
I'm a pretty neurotic guy, to be perfectly honest, so I've got a number of insecurities. With that said, my biggest is that I think I've accomplished too little for my age.
LoveLikeBloodOct 5, 2020 5:21 AM
Take care of yourself

Oct 4, 2020 11:09 AM

Sep 2017
My irl friends suddenly turning out as libtards
خ
Oct 8, 2020 10:34 PM

Aug 2007
The fact that I didn't graduate college, and that I eat when bored.
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Aug 1, 2021 9:48 PM

Jun 2020
probably my shy personality it's pretty annoying
Aug 1, 2021 10:15 PM

Aug 2020
my biggest insecurity is how i look, i think im getting prettier bc of puberty but i still dont think im that attractive

♥️ 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 ♥️

“𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓪, 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓲𝓭.” – 𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓪 𝓐𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓪

Aug 1, 2021 11:32 PM
Jul 2021
Sometimes I get insecure about my teeth but most of the time I don’t really care lol and it’s getting to the point where I don’t care at all
Aug 1, 2021 11:46 PM

Oct 2020
Aug 1, 2021 11:53 PM

Jul 2020
My current strength, that's why im doing exercises specially pushups but hell abdominal spasms hurts like it's ripping out your insides specially if you over overwork your body, makes me wanna stop
Aug 8, 2021 3:18 PM

Aug 2019
being myself. being myself sucks.  
Aug 8, 2021 3:23 PM

Sep 2020
i've always been self-conscious about my eyebrows since they're big, i've also been a bit self-conscious about my thighs recently, but now that everybody wants a thick thigh anime babe, i don't really mind them that much.
Aug 8, 2021 3:40 PM
先輩

Apr 2016
my weight, my teeth, my breath, my slowly but growing hair loss
Aug 8, 2021 8:25 PM

Dec 2019
my skin colour is definitely my biggest insecurity and actually, probably my only insecurity. where i'm from, fair skin is celebrated and i've got a lot of rude comments for my darker skin tone. i've cried a lot and cursed my appearance almost my whole life but i think i've finally become stronger. i'm not going to take shit like that anymore. someone just try to comment about my skin and i'll bash your skull in. i'm so much better than you anyway. 😒
Aug 9, 2021 6:17 AM

Aug 2020
Probably just the fact that I watch anime

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Aug 9, 2021 8:11 AM
Sep 2019
I'm insecure about what to do for the rest of my life. I'm not concerned about mere survival. I can find work anywhere and excel at whatever I do b/c I know I'm the type to push myself to perfect whatever craft is required of me. The ONLY thing that bothers me is that I haven't found my true passion.

I'm envious at people who were able to find a main thing that they love to do and turn that into their life's work. I don't care whether or not they become super successful or rich from doing what they love...it is all about the fact that they found their calling in life. If you love what you do, then it brings a sense of fulfillment. At the time, I'm doing good work and have a stable job...but each passing day is just another impassioned sacrifice of life's time for the exchange of currency.

---------------
iva- said:
my skin colour is definitely my biggest insecurity and actually, probably my only insecurity. where i'm from, fair skin is celebrated and i've got a lot of rude comments for my darker skin tone. i've cried a lot and cursed my appearance almost my whole life but i think i've finally become stronger. i'm not going to take shit like that anymore. someone just try to comment about my skin and i'll bash your skull in. i'm so much better than you anyway. 😒

It is crazy that we live in the 21st century and we STILL have people who judge based off skin color. Judgemental people like this are everywhere. Asians, Americans, South Americans, Europeans, etc so I can't say moving to any other place will fix it. At the very least, the younger generations are moving away from such primitive thoughts.
Aug 9, 2021 8:22 AM

Jan 2014
I'm mostly insecure about what comes outta my mouth for people I actually care about. I've always been a quiet person and sometimes I think I might come off as uninterested or dumb. I just don't always know what to say. I really care what they think but I sometimes I have a hard time knowing how to express it. ;-; Trying to work on it but man its hard.
☆・。・。☆・(* ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Aphotic ☆・。・。☆・゜
Aug 9, 2021 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
I have my insecurities. I can be insecure about my weight at times. I also wish I was a little more goal-oriented and determined about stuff.
Aug 9, 2021 5:34 PM

Aug 2011
Hey OP, I suggest you check out Brene Brown's ted talk on youtube on Shame. It helped me a lot with coming to terms with my own insecurities the past couple years.

What I consider my insecurity now is how much time I spend watching anime as a coping skill. I'd like to spend more time doing other things rather than sit in front of my PC just consuming anime, but it's a slow process to change one's behavior. I'm working through it though and I'm aware of it now so that's been the biggest step for me working through this insecurity :)
desu desu binches
Aug 9, 2021 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
Martial arts was always what made me feel more confident and happy. The same way a person would feel more confident and happy going through college or university toward that desired career. When I was not training in the martial arts, I got extremely weak physically and my confidence was as low as the the pit of the underworlds itself. It was only until I got back in shape, and started relearning martial arts, that my insecurities became stronger, and I developed more confidence. Of course, no method of becoming less insecure is solid to the point where it is an absolute decline of insecurity. As humans, we are naturally insecure about many things. Usually the things which loom within the back of our minds that make us feel unsure (insecure.) All of these things have an answer to them, as there is nothing in this world that does not have a reason and a solution to it. The reasons may become evidence based on self-awareness of them, but accessing the very solutions to fix them may not become as easy to obtain.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I can't enjoy my interests as much as I did in the past, please help?

StrawberryBlxxd - Yesterday

11 by DesuMaiden »»
6 minutes ago

» Oddly specific thing in your house that isn't really hurting you but it's super annoying to deal with?

StrawberryBlxxd - May 20

30 by LoveYourSmile »»
6 minutes ago

» Can women tell when someone is an incel? have onlyfans girls texted you ever trying to convince you to subscribe to them?

HateFearHunger - 6 hours ago

10 by Icymatika »»
6 minutes ago

» what generic things do you find attractive in a guy?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

28 by HateFearHunger »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think we will have robots with consciousness first or will we meet aliens first?

Absurdo_N - Jun 2

4 by KayKimii »»
54 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.