Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2020 7:21 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
I had just gotten on Serebii.net scrolling through recent news when I see a post mentioning a new ONA anime called "Pokémon: Twilight Wings", along with an embedded link to the first episode on YouTube.

According to Serebii.net:
The first episode of the Pokémon Twilight Wings web anime series is now live. This series is a web based show separate from the main anime which focuses on the characters of the Galar Region. It is produced by Studio Colorido and airs monthly on the official youtube channel. The episode can be found below. We're currently updating all our databases with the content of this episode
https://www.serebii.net/news/2020/15-January-2020.shtml

Anyone actually know what this new series is? And when will it be added on MAL?
I think I'll give it a watch in a bit, it's interesting to see OLM not working on an official Pokémon anime for once...
Edit: What are your thoughts on this new series as well?

Side rant:
There's some random ONA anime made, but not a full anime adaptation for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, which has by far the best story in the entire frickin franchise?
That's just sad.

Fario-PJan 21, 2020 9:39 PM
Jan 21, 2020 9:00 PM

Oct 2017
Fario-P said:
I had just gotten on Serebii.net scrolling through recent news when I see a post mentioning a new ONA anime called "Pokémon: Twilight Wings", along with an embedded link to the first episode on YouTube.

The first episode of the Pokémon Twilight Wings web anime series is now live. This series is a web based show separate from the main anime which focuses on the characters of the Galar Region. It is produced by Studio Colorido and airs monthly on the official youtube channel. The episode can be found below. We're currently updating all our databases with the content of this episode

You answered your own question there xD, Yes It's a special/ONA released on Youtube somewhat like the Mega specials or Pokemon: The Origin.
And yes there'll be more chapters.

Also it is already on MAL
https://myanimelist.net/anime/40861/Hakumei_no_Tsubasa

Jan 21, 2020 9:39 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
NothingFound said:
Fario-P said:

You answered your own question there xD, Yes It's a special/ONA released on Youtube somewhat like the Mega specials or Pokemon: The Origin.
And yes there'll be more chapters.

Also it is already on MAL
https://myanimelist.net/anime/40861/Hakumei_no_Tsubasa

I just realized how dumb I was soon after I posted this lol
Here lemme edit my original post so that it can ask for thoughts on it, thanks for letting me know about the link too
Jan 22, 2020 7:56 AM
Sep 2019
This looks interesting and the premise sounds promising. I might take a look at it.
Ya boy is going to Con Alt Delete 2020! See you there!

Jan 22, 2020 8:13 AM

Mar 2015
I'm excited for future episodes. Galar has some my favorite characters in all of Pokemon. Hopefully Allister gets some screen time my precious son.

Also waiting for Bede to show up he's my boy
Jan 22, 2020 5:46 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Okay I finally watched the first episode...
I guess it's all right, dunno, maybe I'd like it more if I actually cared for Sword/Shield or anything...

So is this gonna follow this little kid becoming a trainer eventually kinda like Origins, or is it gonna be like Generations where we see small vignettes of various characters from the games but this time with Sw/Sh characters only?

More topics from this board

» I asked AI : what will the next kyoani project?

Pinoffin - 8 minutes ago

2 by SimplyBrazen »»
3 minutes ago

» Does an Anime with Good Fanbase even exist?

Dragevard - 8 hours ago

21 by jhzs0029 »»
9 minutes ago

» sort your favorite characters from most to least favorite number in MAL

Kawaii_Otaku04 - Dec 31, 2021

15 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you wish there were more historical anime?

SimplyBrazen - 45 minutes ago

6 by Serafos »»
11 minutes ago

» What was your 1000th anime?

Shizuna - Jun 25

30 by alshu »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.