Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2019 11:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wait, is this really the end? Seems so open and anticlimatic.
Mar 20, 2019 1:39 PM

Apr 2016
I liked how they tied it altogether, in the first place the idea of eating friends made no sense, but the girl's origin story wrapped it up nicely. On the off chance the mangaka is reading this (he is I have confirmed it) let me tell you what you did wrong. You killed off too many of your MCs until there was only one left, each time a character got introduced they got taken out of the picture just as quick, so the reader has no chance to develop a relationship with them or care when they get hit. It's fine to kill off a character but not to use them like fodder.
I will say this sick pervert freak had me giggle with how ridiculous some of this shit was, like when the guy rapes his own mother in chapter 31 to prove loyalty to the loli girl and then he gets a boner in the duel with the MC and his friends. And the switch from uncensored anime titties and gore to censor bar, literally why you're running this in a trash mag lol bro.

Even with the neat bowtie of an ending the over all thing was shit only to be read to laugh at how bad it is. In that way its enjoyable and would recommend if you like dumpster fires. I mean the guy rapes his own mom in chapter 31 fucking LOL
Mar 20, 2019 4:34 PM

Jul 2016
Mywifesson said:
I liked how they tied it altogether, in the first place the idea of eating friends made no sense, but the girl's origin story wrapped it up nicely. On the off chance the mangaka is reading this (he is I have confirmed it) let me tell you what you did wrong. You killed off too many of your MCs until there was only one left, each time a character got introduced they got taken out of the picture just as quick, so the reader has no chance to develop a relationship with them or care when they get hit. It's fine to kill off a character but not to use them like fodder.
I will say this sick pervert freak had me giggle with how ridiculous some of this shit was, like when the guy rapes his own mother in chapter 31 to prove loyalty to the loli girl and then he gets a boner in the duel with the MC and his friends. And the switch from uncensored anime titties and gore to censor bar, literally why you're running this in a trash mag lol bro.

Even with the neat bowtie of an ending the over all thing was shit only to be read to laugh at how bad it is. In that way its enjoyable and would recommend if you like dumpster fires. I mean the guy rapes his own mom in chapter 31 fucking LOL
You’re a fucking douchebag, why can’t you just provide constructive criticism without all those insults? If the author is indeed reading this, don’t worry my dude, if was enjoyable while it lasted
Mar 20, 2019 10:57 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
What a twist lol

I guess this was okay, I doubt I will rate it that highly though.
Mar 26, 2019 9:12 PM
Mar 2019
I finnaly finished the manga and can honestly say it wasn’t as bad as other people make it seem. If the mangaka is reading I hope he responds but I do have some constructive criticism it’s only based around how fast important characters would die after being introduced and the pace of the arcs. The story was enjoyable and kept me in suspense form start to finishing. I hope you continue to write more stories.
Apr 4, 2019 7:52 AM
Feb 2018
I was expecting something more. It feels like its ended in a rush, tho. Would rate it higher than 3 if its had more monologue and darker phycho dialogues.
Apr 7, 2020 10:17 AM
May 2019
Wow, ok. Well, there that is over. It's a shame though since I really like the art. Wasted potential.
Jun 10, 2021 8:50 AM
Jun 2021
Just read it today. I can't say I loved it but, I don't dislike it either. I just wanna ask why is the police only involved when the game is finished. Like, they could have gone to the police, after school, but they didn't.
Dec 7, 2021 1:01 PM
Dec 2017
this was really messed up and it felt so rushed at the end.

Jan 19, 2022 2:25 PM

Nov 2013
Fittingly shitty conclusion to such a shitty series.
You all need to watch Nami.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomogui Kyoushitsu Chapter 8 Discussion

-renn- - Apr 5, 2018

1 by UfotableAssist »»
Apr 24, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Tomogui Kyoushitsu Chapter 34 Discussion

abystoma2 - Jan 19, 2022

0 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 19, 2022 2:20 PM

Poll: » Tomogui Kyoushitsu Chapter 15 Discussion

Hollweg - Apr 27, 2019

0 by Hollweg »»
Apr 27, 2019 11:56 PM

Poll: » Tomogui Kyoushitsu Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2018

3 by Hollweg »»
Apr 27, 2019 8:25 PM

Poll: » Tomogui Kyoushitsu Chapter 36 Discussion

-renn- - Mar 20, 2019

1 by el_frozee »»
Apr 4, 2019 7:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.