Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2018 11:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, that dog is...how do I say it, kinda weird.

Still, it looks like the other critters had fun with their new toy. It's almost like they're sort of a little family now.
Mar 15, 2018 2:04 PM

Jun 2015
How nice of Sora's father to get him that Anubis figurine. It's pretty funny and got along really well with everyone. Mii-kun was quite worried for Sora :( Pochi being that old was surprising.
Mar 15, 2018 2:16 PM

Sep 2007
Nakao Ryuusei always livens up everything, I love him!

Also Sora please notice Tazuki before he has to resort to drastic measures :'D
Mar 15, 2018 2:23 PM
Jun 2016
good episode, only minor complaint...:> Was hoping anubis would act like meowth and be the voice for the others, or at least miikun, but oh well :>
Mar 15, 2018 2:50 PM

Jun 2017
Frieza got stuck in the Anubis statue lol, a great addition to the cast lmao.
Mar 15, 2018 2:55 PM

Sep 2015
Aayan is a really funny character that brought more life to this anime. Mii-kun had some really adorable moments and Sora/Tazuki delivered some amazing character chemistry with the hiccups event. This was a great episode overall! BTW, does anyone ship Sora/Tazuki now after this episode? I legitimately wanna see the yaoi ship set sail because the two characters compliment each other so well, that it makes me imagine them as a couple.
Mar 15, 2018 3:34 PM

Mar 2013
oh man I was not expecting frieza to be in this anime and as Anubis no less. I was not expecting pochi to be 50 years old just what kind of dog is he? sora being embarrassed was funny it's weird that I never noticed that he always says what's on his mind. Dang it's a shame we still didn't get to see what mii kun really is or what's underneath those bandages.

BluePikmin11 said:
BTW, does anyone ship Sora/Tazuki now after this episode? I legitimately wanna see the yaoi ship set sail because the two characters compliment each other so well, that it makes me imagine them as a couple.

I've been secretly shipping them since episode 3.
Mar 15, 2018 4:49 PM

Sep 2007
BluePikmin11 said:
BTW, does anyone ship Sora/Tazuki now after this episode? I legitimately wanna see the yaoi ship set sail because the two characters compliment each other so well, that it makes me imagine them as a couple.

A few episodes ago I was thinking that Tazuki is pretty protective of Sora in a way that most guy friends wouldn't be from what I've seen, but as I was thinking that maybe these two could be nice as a couple Tazuki said ''I see you as a friend'' and my ship stranded. :') Then with this episode, with cutie kid!Sora saying ''I love you'' to kid!Tazuki and Tazuki wanting to see Sora embarrassed, I'm just like... yes I ship them OTL
Mar 15, 2018 6:48 PM

Jul 2015
Anubis is awesome, nice addition to the cast!

This anime is just so consistently great and freaking adorable, only 2 episodes q_q
Mar 15, 2018 9:20 PM

Jan 2013
so that's what happened to Frieza lol
Mar 15, 2018 11:06 PM
Mar 2017
I was curious about what / what Tazuki saw shine

maybe within mii-kun there is a divine being?
FireCrauterMar 15, 2018 11:13 PM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Mar 16, 2018 1:00 AM

Jul 2009
"Try drinking your water with your mouth on the opposite rim."

Omg, glad this is actually a popular thing haha. I have been doing this for years to get rid of hiccups and they always go away instantly. Y'all should try it. :D

Anyway, cute episode, as usual.
Mar 16, 2018 1:31 AM

Oct 2008
Freeiza voice is Aayan the Anubis is also infected with the UMU syndrome of Red Seibah!
props to our great villain/antagonist voice Ryuusei Nakao!
5/5.
matias067Mar 16, 2018 1:52 AM

Mar 16, 2018 1:58 AM
Sep 2015
I think they're already in relationship, just that the anime doesn't focus on that part because this is Mii-kun show.
Mar 16, 2018 6:02 AM
Jun 2016
That revelation about Pocchi :O

very funny and cute episode
Mar 16, 2018 9:10 AM

Jan 2014
oh, another weird creature. I wish I had one.
Mar 16, 2018 3:04 PM
Mar 2015
One dog pulling another
Mar 16, 2018 5:25 PM

Sep 2016
Great casting choice for Anubis lol. Frieza's voice actor is amazing. UMU
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 16, 2018 6:32 PM

Nov 2009
You probably don't want to see inside Mii-kun...

The fact Tazuki saw a "white light" and got a headache afterwards means after you see it, you're dead type of thing.

And that picture of what Tazuki saw, my first impression is part of internal organs or something..

So.... maybe if you took all bandage off, Mii-kun simply falls apart into splattered organs. (which supports the fact Mii-kun is squishy instead of dry up like the usual mummy)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 17, 2018 12:50 AM

Mar 2008
I kind of ship Tazuki/Sora more than before now umu
Mar 18, 2018 5:06 AM

Nov 2011
I like Anubis. he was Funny. But holy crap guys the biggest reveal of the series...POCHI IS 50+ YEARS OLD!!!! That's awesome! lol. I guess he's another mythical creature then. Really comfortable episode again.

amlg said:
You probably don't want to see inside Mii-kun...

The fact Tazuki saw a "white light" and got a headache afterwards means after you see it, you're dead type of thing.

And that picture of what Tazuki saw, my first impression is part of internal organs or something..

So.... maybe if you took all bandage off, Mii-kun simply falls apart into splattered organs. (which supports the fact Mii-kun is squishy instead of dry up like the usual mummy)

That's how I saw it as well. Kinda creepy but there's definitely some dark undertones in this anime.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 18, 2018 7:58 AM

Jun 2013
Anubis is awesome. His voice is exactly how I would imagine an Anubis figurine would sound, just like Frieza-sama lol

Love how Anus chewed Mii-kun and decided he wasn't really a mummy like a food critic lol he also chewed and prodded the other mythical babies in the family. He panicked when Muku jumped away.

Sora is Tazuki's waifuu, he called him handsome and said that he loved him when they were younger.

I wonder what that white light Tazuki saw. Maybe Mii-kun's powers to stop him or Anubis?
臭い-
Mar 19, 2018 8:34 AM

Jan 2018
FallenEntity said:
oh man I was not expecting frieza to be in this anime and as Anubis no less. I was not expecting pochi to be 50 years old just what kind of dog is he? sora being embarrassed was funny it's weird that I never noticed that he always says what's on his mind. Dang it's a shame we still didn't get to see what mii kun really is or what's underneath those bandages.

BluePikmin11 said:

Same!!!

Also I watch through crunchyroll so this may have been an early mistranslated part but is Kaede Sora's sister or his aunt because I've seen it subbed both ways
Mar 19, 2018 10:58 AM

Mar 2013
swirlydragonfly said:
FallenEntity said:

Same!!!

Also I watch through crunchyroll so this may have been an early mistranslated part but is Kaede Sora's sister or his aunt because I've seen it subbed both ways

She's his aunt not his sister I think she just prefers to be called onee san.
Mar 24, 2018 7:25 AM

Dec 2014
wait ...the dog is fifty years old... why is everything so weird in this show...well nice episode
Mar 24, 2018 7:58 PM
Mar 2014
Kaede's the aunt, but being called auntie makes anime women feel old and Sora's a nice boy so he just uses -san.

I bet the shippers really liked this one. When someone commented that Kaede was shocked Sora brought a girl over because she thought he was gay I thought it was a joke.
Apr 8, 2018 12:34 PM
May 2015
If we didn't already know Sora was a wholesome boy you certainly knew by this episode. He and Tazuki are adorable and I would love to learn more about their relationship. I really hope we get to learn more about Mii's bandages and whats underneath before the series end. If the anime leaves me wanting more I do intend on reading the manga
Aug 9, 2018 9:08 PM

May 2012
Fun new character introduction with a pretty solid Voice Actor I must say! Quite liked this episode and looking forwards to the two last ones.
Oct 8, 2018 10:39 AM

Dec 2012
Dat rumble.
Waga na wa Anubis. Nakao!
Aayan.
His dad is really bald.
Dat sand facial.
LMAO at Sora saying he stopped the sand with his right hand. Was that an Index reference?
WHOA!!!! Dat flashback. Sora loves Tazuki? NANI?!
Aayan got jizzed on.
Dat light.
Pochi is 50 years old? He lives for hundreds of years? WTF?
Kaede.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 18, 2019 4:59 PM

Jul 2016
Pochi is 50 years old!!!?

Nice episode. A new creature was introduced and its name is Aayan. So far, it looks like a nice addition to the cast and not to mention that its interactions with the other characters were really fun to watch as well.

P.S.: It's a bit of a disappointment that Kaede wearing glasses was just a thing of one episode, I need more Kaede-sama in my life :/
Jun 23, 2020 4:35 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I freaking loved this episode, hilarious, and the Anubis dude made it 10 times funnier. I think we're getting closer to Mii-kun's secret, I feel like something depressing is going to unravel, I hope not.
Mar 25, 2021 9:07 AM

Feb 2020
Aayan is a very nice addition to the group. He is so funny. :)

Serafos4 hours ago

More topics from this board

Poll: » Miira no Kaikata Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2018

33 by Zedzimz »»
May 26, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Miira no Kaikata Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

27 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 7, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Miira no Kaikata Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

84 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 5, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Miira no Kaikata Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2018

27 by andreea_cazacu »»
Dec 25, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Miira no Kaikata Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2018

30 by andreea_cazacu »»
Dec 25, 2022 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.