Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Aug 15, 2020 12:32 AM
Feb 2020
Damn that kiss scene made my heart giggle 😍 but damn that last scene made me sad... 😔😔😔
Aug 15, 2020 4:43 AM
Feb 2020
Damn it I thought I moved on from episode 9, I know Marrine did what she had to do at the last scene but damn it I still can't move on from that scene. It's too painful, too heart breaking... Like those guards/maids with her that couldn't accept her decision... 😔😢😭

Damn it! Couldn't focus playing tennis a while ago thinking of that scene...

And I've been saying damn it a lot haha sorry 😅
Aug 29, 2020 3:59 AM
Jun 2020
zeroelle29 said:
Taeakow said:

yup that scene im watching on Tokyo mx it doesn't have sub. i wish they upload it soon i want to watch this episode again!
too bad. no moaning and stuff. I want to hear Ai Kayano moaning

Just watch hentai man jesus
Sep 7, 2020 10:57 AM
Jul 2017
This episode give the reason why a woman doesn't have to be a leader. That they can't to control themself for the point they did, and release them self into the trash
Sep 24, 2020 6:18 AM

Apr 2018
Ohh some action, I knew there will be but that was fast and doing in the open is kinda disgusting.

Jan 6, 2021 1:42 AM

Mar 2016
That last scene went on for a lot longer than I was expecting it to. I thought it would end right after she agreed to his proposal. You know, fade to black. Then I thought it'd end after her servants took her clothes off. Then I thought it'd end once they got on the ground. Then, my word, it just kept going and I kept thinking it would end and it didn't. I'm kind of taken back that they decided to show so much of it happening.

Anyway, love that Theo and Siluca got their feelings out in the open. Very satisfying!
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Mar 4, 2021 5:34 PM
Oct 2019
stupid fucking cunt. literal war crimes. plus...she's a fucking whore. hope she dies a horrible death. but lmao at her having to lay there and take that shit. you reap what you sow, bitch. she doesn't deserve that alexis dude

Her honor, her pride, dignity, self worth, morality, it's all gone. She can no longer claim to be just, righteous or fair. She is nothing more than a vagina,a tool for someone else to use. She has lost all value as a person

If this anime allows her to redeem herself, and Alexis still loves her and ends up marring her, i'm going to give it a 2/10 because this is [poop emoji]

that one guy is a traitor, too. hope he dies a horrible death as well. i hope theo kills him. that would be hilarious, and i don't even care about theo as a character in this show

theo and mage girl in the rain in the cave...LAME
HagePotPotatoMar 17, 2021 3:00 PM
Mar 4, 2021 9:45 PM
Sep 2018
I'm sorry man but I just have to say something about this I thought two months would be enough but this episode is still haunting me. Like WHY? There's no reason for her to go that far when she could just marry Alexis, be happy, and end the war. No matter how many times I think about it, it still doesn't add up. I thought Milza was gonna be some cool, tough sensei guy who trains Theo and ends up being a good man. But I guess forget about that. Really? That wouldn't have been a cooler choice? I am fucking flabbergasted at the last few minutes of this episode!! I don't know what to do! I am deeply scarred by this. I liked this show better when it was stupid and fun. I wish I hadn't watched this show. Hopefully I can forget about this stupid rape shit.
DarthyezusMar 4, 2021 9:50 PM
Mar 6, 2021 9:42 AM
Oct 2019
Arif_Hadista said:
This episode give the reason why a woman doesn't have to be a leader. That they can't to control themself for the point they did, and release them self into the trash

what a ridiculous comment. there are plenty of great female leaders and poor male leaders

fix your backwards thinking

Darthyezus said:
I'm sorry man but I just have to say something about this I thought two months would be enough but this episode is still haunting me. Like WHY? There's no reason for her to go that far when she could just marry Alexis, be happy, and end the war. No matter how many times I think about it, it still doesn't add up. I thought Milza was gonna be some cool, tough sensei guy who trains Theo and ends up being a good man. But I guess forget about that. Really? That wouldn't have been a cooler choice? I am fucking flabbergasted at the last few minutes of this episode!! I don't know what to do! I am deeply scarred by this. I liked this show better when it was stupid and fun. I wish I hadn't watched this show. Hopefully I can forget about this stupid rape shit.

it wasn't rape. he asked for it and she consented. is she disgusting bitch for doing it when she knows there's a man out there who loves her? yes. is he an ass for turning traitor to his former allies and then asking that upon her? yes. do i hate both characters and hope they both die? yes. but it wasn't rape
Mar 10, 2021 12:56 PM

Dec 2020
Can we stop calling consensual sex to advance military-wise "rape"? Thanks.

The whole Siluca & Theo scene warmed my heart, that kissing scene was so sweet, though I wish Theo would like...blush or something. Guy is too calm.

As for the end scene and the fact the Queen decided to become a horrible person saddens me. There really was no need for it, and I feel awful for Alexis. Someone had to be the bad guy I suppose.
Mar 14, 2021 6:41 AM
Jun 2020
The scene at the end would have made sense if both sides were at war
Alex literally wants peace she be like me too but still goes to war
What the hell stop trying to be berserk
Mar 18, 2021 6:07 AM

Sep 2012
snakeri said:
I'm starting to think at this point Marine is just dumb bitch who is obsessed with power.
She doesn't love Alexis if she is willingly gives herself to other stranger for what for military support? That's how whores do - selling their bodies to get something in return... Gimme a break.
Want to unite all the continent? Just marry the damn man u love and let the peace begin. Even your own father agreed with marriage.

But I guess Marine's ego is clouding her from rational thinking or she just simply want all power to herself.
Either way fuck this whore. Don't care about her anymore.
All my attention goes to other more important characters.

she loves Alexis but she is dumb, took the weight of the world on her own shoulders trying to save the world on her-own in her mind

sk8erbyern said:
Lmao there are some really brain dead comments about prince doing it just to fuck Marianne when it was established time and time again that Mirza only cares about ambition. He was not lusting after Marianne he was testing her ambition. He literally told her that she is lying about not loving Alexis. He also went through with it because even if Marianne was still in love with Alexis, doing that would surely kill of any possibility of future reconciliation. It was so fucking obvious and here we have average anime watchers with stupid comments.

I am not gonna say that children should be kept out from sex stuff but when they are this fucking retarded when it comes to understanding the plot and characters in such a simple show then I think all anime with better than mediocre complexity should be PG-18 to prevent retarded and mentally undeveloped people from watching them.

Also lol at everyone crying "rape" when it is not rape in the slightest. She agreed to it. This is not a what happened to Daenerys with Drogo because in GoT she was pimped by her brother and she did not want that.

KaeraNyu said:
Can we stop calling consensual sex to advance military-wise "rape"? Thanks.

The whole Siluca & Theo scene warmed my heart, that kissing scene was so sweet, though I wish Theo would like...blush or something. Guy is too calm.

As for the end scene and the fact the Queen decided to become a horrible person saddens me. There really was no need for it, and I feel awful for Alexis. Someone had to be the bad guy I suppose.
@HagePotPotato

true

also true its not rape its a form of blackmail when she desperately needs a strong ally like him so despite not being rape it levees person with same feeling as if she was rapped so that some call it rape is not 100% wrong neither, its like blackmail rape

Darthyezus said:

if she would have marry him they both would have been just assassinated by ppl who were against peace and thats what she is thinking but she is stupid sins she thinks she can solve the problem on her own without other sides help
Sugram22Jan 21, 2023 6:38 AM
Mar 18, 2021 9:28 AM

Dec 2020
Sugram22 said:

also true its not rape its a form of blackmail when she desperately needs a strong ally like him so despite not being rape it levees person with same feeling as if she was rapped so that some call it rape is not 100% wrong neither

No, it was neither rape nor blackmail - she wasn't threatened, or had anything forced upon her. Mirza asked for that in return for him joining, she agreed. Simple as that.
Mar 18, 2021 10:16 AM

Sep 2012
KaeraNyu said:
Sugram22 said:

also true its not rape its a form of blackmail when she desperately needs a strong ally like him so despite not being rape it levees person with same feeling as if she was rapped so that some call it rape is not 100% wrong neither

No, it was neither rape nor blackmail - she wasn't threatened, or had anything forced upon her. Mirza asked for that in return for him joining, she agreed. Simple as that.

she forced herself cause she felt that she has no other choice and he used this opportunity cause she would have no chance if he stays on the other side, when some1 is cornered or feels cornered similar situation its emotional blackmail

also person who is in her shoes later feels same as person who was rapped and also like person who was blackmailed in to sex, so what he did is as bad as blackmail rape
Mar 18, 2021 1:31 PM

Dec 2020
Sugram22 said:

she forced herself cause she felt that she has no other choice and he used this opportunity cause she would have no chance if he stays on the other side, when some1 is cornered or feels cornered similar situation its emotional blackmail

also person who is in her shoes later feels same as person who was rapped and also like person who was blackmailed in to sex, so what he did is as bad as blackmail rape

She forced herself BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO. She had choices, but she wanted the war to continue - there was no blackmail nor "blackmail rape" which isn't a thing. Being cornered and making a choice doesn't mean blackmail, both blackmail and rape are two different things and neither were the case here, thus the emotions are also very different and cannot be compared.

He didn't do anything wrong. He made a request, never forced her nor made her feel she would suffer any personal harm should she refuse - take it as a payment. "If you want me to join you, I would like your virginity" - a transaction, she agreed, she's no victim and he's no rapist/criminal for this.
Jun 21, 2021 2:59 AM
Feb 2021
useless castle. How fucking easy it is to capture or recapture it. Why would a castle be built at such strategically shit place?
Sep 9, 2021 1:03 PM

Sep 2011
I see a lot of immature viewers complaining on the last scene. Hilarious.

Oct 1, 2021 7:13 PM

Jun 2020
I was rewatching this anime, and I completely forgot about this episode. Going through the comments it seems a lot of you misunderstanding the context of this scene. lmao!

I was mainly just annoyed by the ending. You can’t show me something wholesome and end it with this shit. lol
Oct 15, 2021 11:52 PM
Jan 2021
Damn last few minutes is so disturbing it's been a 2 year I watched it and till I feel depressed whenever I remember that scene I feel like my heart gonna explode at anytime
Oct 16, 2021 12:01 AM
Jan 2021
tos_ka said:
I was rewatching this anime, and I completely forgot about this episode. Going through the comments it seems a lot of you misunderstanding the context of this scene. lmao!

I was mainly just annoyed by the ending. You can’t show me something wholesome and end it with this shit. lol

Bro that scene is so disturbing for me cuz hate NTR shit yah she did sacrifice herself for save everyone (but nah bro I can't accept NTR at any cost I just hate ntr)

Same bro they end wholesome and why the fuck u need to make that scene if u want to end it wholesome
Jan 12, 2022 2:50 AM
Mar 2021
I really hate Martine for what she did in this episode, Alexis should have a better woman than her.
Jan 12, 2022 2:58 AM
Mar 2021
Fucking whore. damn dude Alexis deserve better than that bitch. she have no pride at all. damn this episode really make me mad
Mar 27, 2022 5:07 AM
Feb 2021
Xeryxoz said:
Everyone's jumping to conclusions. If you ask me, the cherry hasn't popped yet. For all we know, the prince might be testing her resolve, and the fact she didn't scream should make you wonder. Anyways, just my theory - but the guy most likely tested her resolve until the very last moment - if love would hinder her decisions and if she was really completely into her unification through war ( to see if he should switch who he supports ). We may find out in the next episode / upcoming episodes / ending what happened at this night - so I urge everyone to stick around this very elaborate episode ending that is truly keeping us in an emotional suspense rather than an action paced one. 5/5, Brilliant ending imo.

On point! Exactly! He needed to check if she had the resolve to lead the whole continent. And thus that proved of her rwsolve but! I hate her now and will hate her untill i finish the series
May 9, 2022 12:08 PM
Nov 2020
That scene was at the very least traumatizing, it made my blood boil in anger and my heart was about to explode and at the same time it just made me hopeless, idk why the authors decided to include this scene, why not just give us a good romance story, but whats done is done and we can't change what we already suffered.
They should try to think more of the reader's heart too.
Well, it had a happy ending and if we just keep on thinking about it, it'll just keep hurting us, thats what the goal of a ntr scene is so
Anyway the anime is overall a very good one excluding that scene so yeah...
Ik it will keep hurting me whenever I think about it, its not anything less than an emotional scar but yeah... Peace out !
NahidurZMay 9, 2022 12:12 PM
May 12, 2022 5:36 PM

Sep 2010
NTR no why most this happened

Remind me of Game if Throne scene with Daenerys & Khal
Aug 25, 2022 11:57 PM
Mar 2019
Fukarikishi said:
Xeryxoz said:
Everyone's jumping to conclusions. If you ask me, the cherry hasn't popped yet. For all we know, the prince might be testing her resolve, and the fact she didn't scream should make you wonder. Anyways, just my theory - but the guy most likely tested her resolve until the very last moment - if love would hinder her decisions and if she was really completely into her unification through war ( to see if he should switch who he supports ). We may find out in the next episode / upcoming episodes / ending what happened at this night - so I urge everyone to stick around this very elaborate episode ending that is truly keeping us in an emotional suspense rather than an action paced one. 5/5, Brilliant ending imo.

On point! Exactly! He needed to check if she had the resolve to lead the whole continent. And thus that proved of her rwsolve but! I hate her now and will hate her untill i finish the series

Just look how he was moving his body, I think it is very obvious he was penetrating her.
Jan 21, 2023 6:42 AM

Sep 2012
KaeraNyu said:
Sugram22 said:

She forced herself BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO. She had choices, but she wanted the war to continue - there was no blackmail nor "blackmail rape" which isn't a thing. Being cornered and making a choice doesn't mean blackmail, both blackmail and rape are two different things and neither were the case here, thus the emotions are also very different and cannot be compared.

He didn't do anything wrong. He made a request, never forced her nor made her feel she would suffer any personal harm should she refuse - take it as a payment. "If you want me to join you, I would like your virginity" - a transaction, she agreed, she's no victim and he's no rapist/criminal for this.

she forced herself cause she felt she has no other choice that if she refuses he won't ally with her and that would be her loss and also world doom cause she thinks she can save the world if she wins, and if would use some1 in that situation by making same ultimatum it equals to blackmail rape sins she's forced in to corner just like some1 being blackmailed 
Jan 30, 2023 7:55 PM
Oct 2020
Everyone keeps saying rape rape. There was no rape. She turned away because she didn't want to kiss him and then he fucked the shit out of her like he was promised. Im all for black prince.

Its marrine that I fucking despise. She had other choices, she could have said no. But what can I expect from the bitch that used miasma to attack the village. He was just tryna get some ass.
Feb 20, 2023 11:59 AM
May 2018
it's SHIT, if you try it you will be disguisted in the bone marrow, it's like eating shit and then shit and eat your own shit.
Mar 29, 2023 7:19 AM
Mar 2023
I just cant seem to understand why they would have sex it just seemed to me out of character for both of them the closest reason i got to understanding it would be that it was her trying to get rid of her feelings for alexis because i think she knew that the scorpion dude (forgot his name) wanted to conquer land so i have no idea why they had sex as again it seems not like their characters and it really pisses me off cause it feels like forced fan service over the story itself she obviously didn’t enjoy it so was she trying to prove something even if she was what did sex prove. And we are to assume she wears black cause she didn’t marry alexis yet after sleeping with the scorpion dude she still wears black.
MazemagicMar 29, 2023 2:34 PM
Apr 7, 2023 10:25 PM
Nov 2021
2 romance in the same episode, very unexpected
May 3, 2023 6:03 PM
Apr 2021
BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jul 7, 2023 11:28 PM
Jun 2023
If you watched the show you know why I hate this episode. I feel so bad for Alexis, the man didn't deserver that.
Jul 18, 2023 1:24 AM
Jul 2016
Well that's pretty f***ed, LITERALLY.

Mahoteininaru said:

Err... I don't think you could call the second scene 'romance' by any means of the imagination.
Jul 19, 2023 6:46 AM
Nov 2021
Rain_Machika said:
Well that's pretty f***ed, LITERALLY.

Mahoteininaru said:

Err... I don't think you could call the second scene 'romance' by any means of the imagination.
Im just so absorbed by my feelings after watching the episode that i called it romance, my bad. BUT I just kinda mad that everyone hates her for the "NTR". If it means to reach your goal, something like this is just unavoidable.
Jul 19, 2023 6:53 AM
Nov 2021
KaeraNyu said:

I fucking agree with this guy. It's the fucking middle ages, no one gives a fuck about NTR. Everyone just wanted power. It's a medieval anime, stop forcing your morals on a 15th century world and rating the show low just because you hate how people behaves in human history. The show deserves better rate then 7.22 score bitches.
MahoteininaruJul 19, 2023 7:01 AM
Aug 2, 2023 6:54 AM
Feb 2020
Okay I already finished this anime a few years ago but i just happen to come a cross a video of this episode with the sex scene with the movements quite emphasized. Tho in that video they added a few hentai scenes to it but going back to the actual sex scene the edit was really smooth. Is there an extended version of this anime? Or was the edit just too good?
Feb 24, 2:19 PM

Jul 2011
Ok, I understand why it is so hated now.
And I completely agree.

1/10

Fuck off, show, you're not worth spending my time.
nick_el_sonFeb 24, 2:31 PM
Feb 25, 8:11 AM

Nov 2013
Lmfao, now I remember and understand the reason why I refrained watching this anime in its release year. Not that I'm gonna stop now, I've been too deep in it.
Mar 26, 1:04 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
we had just few episodes ago where Theo promised Alexis to help him to get united with Marrine .........

and then Marrine pulls this shit to again political advantage even though she still loves Alexis... political marriage is something I already despise... but "contract sex" .... like seriously.... (I would rather sacrifice whole planet than love of my life...)

man... I was so pissed off at her... wanted to punch walls....

poor Alexis... now I just hope Marrine fucking rots and dies and Alexis finds new love...
DesolatePsycheMar 26, 1:13 AM
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

86 by IskandarThain »»
May 17, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

62 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

99 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

101 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 2:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.