Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2018 9:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A pretty odd episode. The boys in those bubbles and the over the top comedy as usual.

However, I think the second half of the episode really took the cake with a "horror" like theme. The maze stuff caught off my guard honestly. Same with the deformed face of one of the guys.

Felt really surreal. The super tech montage is awesome lol
Feb 19, 2018 9:18 AM

Nov 2007
The anime show as a variety show? lol that small screen!!

Oden guy also sells meat buns. lol @ Mutsu-buns. The content is like their personalities!!

Choro is filling out a form to be confirm something... his explanation is confusing, though.

Kara as Pinocchio? And that under part gets extended?

Oso won some money and his purse is lost. He suspects other brothers, but Kara noticed Oso's behind pocket has it. Others beginning to give valuable things.

Wow, 8000x of pollen? Too much!! So many parts fallen off... The sneeze even creates bobbles!

Idol girl running in maze. w. scary counterparts of the characters she know.

Juushi as raccoon?! Todo keeps giving potatoes and he rotates it, in the end Todo gets rotated.

Except Todo, everyone's weird, so he became a kid's drawing...

Ichi as the bakery person while others visiting the factory as kindergarteners!! Since they got 100% correct, Ichi became evil...

Hero show?! They are as usual until enemy (this time Shee~ guy in robot form) appears. lol @ long time to get them to transform.. or not...

Slide? (skeleton) as winter sport. lol @ Oso became nude and Pinocchio (Kara) joining.

Dayo~n guy, who is the guest for the variety show, is not satisfied with today's ep.

Seems like Todo will become a beautiful lady, and they are forced to correct their neet life? next.
tsubasaloverFeb 19, 2018 4:43 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 19, 2018 12:31 PM

Feb 2016
Lol, the robot thingy was quite disappointing as it was already disappointing for those who died in the end (In the end, looks like the robot thingy were just a feature in the first episode :( )

That aside, I'm feeling it like Dayon XD
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 19, 2018 12:47 PM

Aug 2017
best episode in a while
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2018 1:45 PM
Apr 2017
Cool and nice, especially the pollen segment!
Feb 19, 2018 1:47 PM

Sep 2016
So many great skits. One of the best of the season!
Feb 19, 2018 2:19 PM

Dec 2011
For the first time in my life I agree with Dayon. As much as I love the series, this episode lacked actual comedy. It was really so-so compared to some previous episodes and the first season in general.

The Wallet skit was quite good, but the Proper-Rangers (though I love the name) and other skits were pretty disappointing. However, I enjoyed Miyu's performance: the preview speech was so intense, and I can only imagine him trying to make those random noises as a derpy Todomatsu xD

Moreover, seeing Dayon in top left corner throughout the episode reminded me of some "quality" reaction channels, what the hell. I'm having flashbacks.
Feb 19, 2018 4:34 PM

Apr 2016
oh god Karapino really caught me off guard LOL
I love how the episode was set up like a Japanese variety show
Feb 20, 2018 2:03 AM

Apr 2017
I found this episode had numerous jokes and a Dayon variety show segment. Things were quite funny and interesting.
Feb 20, 2018 5:06 AM

Jan 2013
It felt like an episode from the first season
Feb 20, 2018 7:30 AM
Feb 20, 2018 10:43 AM
Feb 2018
The Dayon live reaction was a bit distraction for me. But pretty solid episode.

I did like the "proper robot" skit.
Feb 20, 2018 5:18 PM

Jul 2014
Loved the second half, the robot skit was hilarious.
Feb 21, 2018 5:16 PM

Feb 2015
Anyone know the name of the ost during the proper ranger skit?
Feb 22, 2018 6:02 AM

Jan 2015
Very dull episode, most of the skits were miss except for the ranger's segment-which hilarious- Quiet ironic that even dayon's so and so reaction cant be an excuse

la critique de l'intention pure
Feb 22, 2018 2:23 PM

Feb 2015
It was more fast-paced this week. Shorter sketches. I want to just get the reaction of Dayon throughout out of the way: it was pointless. I know it was surely parodying that reaction cam on Japanese reality/prank shows but it did not add to the comedy at all. But anyway most of the bits this week were funny. I especially liked the proper transformation fail, they kinda were going to transform but it just kinda didn't work, which was funny. Also the bread factory tour had a hilarious twist. Overall decent episode.
Feb 23, 2018 9:37 PM

Jul 2009
The humour in this week's episode seemed even more crazy than usual XD The "proper rangers" one was hilarious LOL. Lots of shorter skits this time, the bread factory one and the pollen infestation were pretty good, but some of them were misses for me too. Having it as a "TV segment" didn't really seem to add too much to the episode though. The titles for next week's episode seem pretty funny though :P
Feb 25, 2018 2:12 AM

Jan 2012
Attack of the pollen! A stolen wallet! Murderous Bread Factory Tour Guide! And much, much more on this week's variety themed episode! Another fine outing. I've read some debate about this season being inferior to the first and I don't really agree. It feels wackier, cruder, much more experimental. Which kinda makes me wonder if they're struggling for more "low-key" stories at this stage, but regardless it all works well enough. This is still the same, hilarious series it always has been, for the most part anyway. And I think it's probably more likely that it actually isn't anymore wacky or crude etc. than the first season and I just think that because this batch of episodes is much fresher in my head atm. Ignoring that Iyami and the flower girl episode, which was very good but definitely felt like an outlier, my favorite bits this season have been of that more "low-key" variety I mentioned before. Ones like the new girl visiting threatening Totoko's stranglehold on the guys or Jyushimatsu gaining that little boy follower. Those were wonderful and I wish we had gotten a few more of those and a few less parodies, but oh well. So overall no, I don't think this has been worse than season one so far.  And I do plan to let the last five episodes air before finishing them all off at once in about a month.
Feb 25, 2018 1:01 PM

Aug 2012
That Karapino story lmao, i knew that was coming.
Feb 19, 2021 8:45 AM

Jan 2021
I thought this episode had some really funny moments. I really thought Karapino was super adorable!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

26 by Himawari9 »»
Jul 23, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

40 by DDDoo »»
Apr 30, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

20 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

49 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

26 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.