Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2017 4:23 AM
Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One more episode full of tsukomi and shimoneta LOL
I laughed a lot in the aquarium and poll scenes
And the final....super! LOL

Btw....anybody knows why it is the episode 22? The OVA 6 was the episode 19...where is the 20 and 21?
Nov 17, 2017 3:58 PM
Sep 2017
budakr said:
Btw....anybody knows why it is the episode 22? The OVA 6 was the episode 19...where is the 20 and 21?

20 and 21 are The Movie.

Raws being available for months, but no sub yet. Apparently fansub is dead, or this is not high-profile enough.
ExemplarCaymanJan 25, 2018 3:52 PM
Nov 21, 2017 11:52 PM

Jul 2011
So, chronological order to watch would be movie first, then OVA 7?

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Dec 6, 2017 1:28 PM

Oct 2014
I just watched this with german subs. I need double check sub language next time. They probably won't sub this one.
Jan 22, 2018 3:10 AM

May 2016
I just watched it with english subtitles. Some parts of the episode were verry funny. I'm glad I have finally found a translation of this oav
Feb 2, 2018 11:36 AM
Jan 2016
Yeah the final scene is so wow!! 😁
Feb 27, 2018 8:49 AM

Apr 2013
So the end? I don't think so. And I certainly don't hope so, since this never ceases to entertain me. At least I'll still have the movie to watch once it's subbed :3
Mar 1, 2018 8:24 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
So that's what Shino whispered to Tsuda lol. Hope for a season 3
Mar 2, 2018 12:50 PM

May 2015
Hey, make sure to watch after the credits!
Mar 8, 2018 1:13 PM

Oct 2014
Finally I can complete this. This was a great ride and the after credits. Yes yes yes. I made a small clip of it here. Pretty sure I can't convert this into a small gifv anyone with the capable knowledge please do it.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Mar 24, 2018 2:04 AM

Jul 2013
Iizbakaokay said:
Finally I can complete this. This was a great ride and the after credits. Yes yes yes. I made a small clip of it here. Pretty sure I can't convert this into a small gifv anyone with the capable knowledge please do it.

Not complete. This thing will go on until K-On gets their 3rd season and Japan sinks into the ocean.
Mar 24, 2018 2:47 AM

Oct 2014
MoeGod said:
Iizbakaokay said:

Not complete. This thing will go on until K-On gets their 3rd season and Japan sinks into the ocean.
Ahh great 2 more eh.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Apr 11, 2018 11:33 PM
Oct 2015
That last scene made my day, just because it was a continuation of the movie, I was wrong for expecting some else in that last scene.
Heckle was here...
May 5, 2018 3:38 PM
Jul 2017
So since this is episode 22 are the ova's complete? or are two more left? wait it says august 16 2019 is ova 9 so when is ova 8 coming out? anyone know? ...please
May 6, 2018 11:34 AM

Aug 2011
LeonRivia said:
So since this is episode 22 are the ova's complete? or are two more left? wait it says august 16 2019 is ova 9 so when is ova 8 coming out? anyone know? ...please

If this page is correct
https://myanimelist.net/anime/26123/Seitokai_Yakuindomo_OVA/moreinfo
then April 2019.

This will be unfortunately a long wait...

OT: did they change/tweak the design a little bit?
Somehow the eyes look different.
Otherwise really nice and funny episode.
APTXMay 8, 2018 2:55 PM
Sep 8, 2018 12:51 PM

Jul 2013
Funny as always

This is the first time I've seen an anime talk about circumcision, pubes and camel toes so casually lol. I guess being an OVA helps a lot

Hata teleporting like that after spilling that they make money off private photos was hilarious.

Also the ending scene... I knew I shouldn't expect something serious from this anime lol
Mar 16, 2019 8:41 PM

Oct 2017
hope this gets a season 3
Apr 10, 2020 2:37 PM

Feb 2013
So this is after the movie based on the episode number? Guess I'll give it a watch once I'm caught up.

That after credit scene is hilarious.
Jul 14, 2020 9:08 PM
May 2020
AstralBread said:
budakr said:

20 and 21 are The Movie.

Raws being available for months, but no sub yet. Apparently fansub is dead, or this is not high-profile enough.
Bro which movie? Please tell.
Aug 26, 2020 9:43 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020

Yup, my curiosity finally got cured with that explanations.

They put the last scenes of Tsuda x Shino as a teasing manner again where they teased me hard too in the SYD's movie. No joke. That ending caught me off guard to seriously watched this serialization. What a big loop hole out there, for god sake, and i am really enjoyed that decision! I might kinda expected the whole situations, a bit. But, Tsuda's reaction, tho. Another level of teasing? Come on!

What else i got except that good end?

Hata ridiculously saying rude in the first scenes was too amusing. I mean, their screen time never reached a good amount when they just put that flag on the Tsuda's hole!

A long way home for the student council gangs. More of a free time for them as a result of passing their test. A meal time, walking time, shopping time, karaoke time. So much good scenes and well made jokes there.

A punishment for Tsuda's. Cleaning a toilet. Its had some good jokes again. Suzu's being adorable again and wanted to get Tsuda's attention. But, yeah, she was treated as a child in a childish dream! Yokoshima sensei, stopped that joke!

Aria's favourite color turned out into something like that. Another new information!

Club finance inspection. Hata always made a funny appearance. Nene and her explanations about the robot hermaphrodite situations, tho.

A surprise bad inspection. Aria brought some difficult item on her. Tsuda's suddenly leaked the information to Kotomi was expected. Good!

Ah, more scenes had been mixing the movie storyline. Seaside school missing activity. An aquarium detailed activity. Ousai headmaster appearance again. And its ended with Tsuda told them the future hint of him, thats not a clear misunderstanding. I knew it!

Mori appearance again. She learn how to swim in the Ousai academy pool. Obviously she got so much a helping hand there. As the result, she was really grew up, at every detailed she had! Saliva's production contest time by Uomi was my highlight on this sequence. Good! I just hope that Eiryou's student council gangs had another appearance again.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 13, 2021 5:58 PM

Jul 2017
After credits scene is exactly what this series is all about. That was just glorious lol

Mar 28, 2022 12:05 PM

Jan 2014
BayraktarTB2 said:
budakr said:

20 and 21 are The Movie.

if this is OVA 22 and the remaining is movie, but I just checked the movie 1 & 2 itself has their own separate list in MAL, I'm confused

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 10 Discussion

animejas - Oct 16, 2020

25 by Rafaelwokeuplike »»
May 6, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Who do you wish Takatoshi end up with?

Tenshiholic - Aug 20, 2017

12 by Zakir_knight »»
Mar 5, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2014

32 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:09 PM

» 3rd Season Possible?

R41LGuN - Jul 13, 2016

20 by _h_72 »»
Jan 30, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 9 Discussion

loplop - Aug 26, 2019

18 by Storm1988 »»
Sep 20, 2022 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.