Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 27, 2017 8:21 PM

Feb 2016
I felt this series wanted to be a tomb raider (ep 11), and a detective show (most episodes), and a touching one (ep 12), but in the end it was nothing

So I felt this series was meh =//

It was not that bad, but ...
Sep 27, 2017 9:41 PM

Dec 2012
That ending didn't feel like an ending at all. Time for me to dig the source material. Btw, Roberto is a hot priest 10/10 would do. Overall, this would be a 7 for me.
allo
Sep 28, 2017 7:06 AM

Oct 2015
I think the show was fine for me but the mysteries ended up being murder cases instead of miracle investigation but the end was odd. Julia helping hiraga's brother Ryouta in the end made no sense after him killing that boy on the previous episode. Pity he never got what's due to him after he did all those awful things. 7/10 is a generous rating.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 28, 2017 11:22 AM
Sep 2017
i give it 8/10, but i admit i might just be biased since this anime is pretty much everything i love: priests, vague catholicism, ridiculous plot and over the top aesthetics & symbolism.

even if it has terrible, terrible pacing, i still think it doesnt deserve such a low score...

i really hope it gets a second season with more episodes so it can redeem itself.
Oct 1, 2017 6:56 AM

Mar 2017
I'm glad I'm not religious.

6/10
    have a berry

good day lol
Oct 1, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2015
I'm already sad that the show ended. I enjoyed all the episodes. Although I agree that they tried to add a lot of things in the same episode/arc. Maybe it would be better if the anime had more episodes.

But it's really good to find a show that I loved all the mysteries they introduced.
9/10
Oct 4, 2017 11:31 PM

Jan 2013
If I could rate anime as 0, I would.
This is probably the worst thing I've ever seen. At least with other shit I get a laugh or two.
Oct 15, 2017 8:09 PM

Jan 2013
Julia saving the situation xD7
This episode was kinda sad but i'm glad that it ended nice.
Probably a 6-7/10. It was decent.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 25, 2017 6:20 PM

May 2012
Wonderful ending to this series to be honest, quite liked it in general.
Had some good episodes and character development so all in all a pretty decent watch!
Oct 30, 2017 10:10 PM

Oct 2012
A compelling show that overreached more than once. If a second season ever came about I'd probably watch it and hope for a bit more character development.
Dec 4, 2017 12:57 PM

Jun 2011
Huge part of why I enjoyed the series was the mystery and horror/creepiness, which isn't quite present here in this episode, so this episode felt kind of boring. There are quite a few wtf moments in the series that asked for some suspension of disbelief, the pacing is terrible, often feel like they rush the conclusion of the arc too quickly, skipping past the proper investigation procedure and get right to the clues and solutions.

Otherwise the show has been quite enjoyable. We need more horror/mystery anime series.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 5, 2019 9:33 AM
Jul 2017
So much promise... so poorly executed...
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Mar 30, 2020 1:55 AM

Dec 2013
This episode made me a little sad at first. Julia is really a mysterious man but I'm glad that somehow, he helped Ryota recovered. And it was nice to see Joseph since he's being shown in the previous episodes. I'm hoping for a season 2 ๐Ÿ˜ข

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jun 7, 2020 9:46 AM

Jul 2012
I thought I wasn't gonna like this anime but honestly it was a pretty fun ride.
Also, I'm not really into shipping but it's almost impossible not to ship these two lol
Jul 6, 2020 2:55 PM

Mar 2010
How is Julia able to walk around without getting locked up lol funny that sparkly hair is his intro

Oct 26, 2022 11:30 AM

Mar 2007
This anime had it's ups and downs. Watched at night and screamed a few times at the jump scares. Some stuff was scary. Not a fan of organized religion and they did show how f'd up it could be with the cover ups, money and cabals ruling everything. Then in the last episode they showed us the miracle we've been wanting, and NGL I cried. That was very well done.

Don't mind BL even if it's just hinted at not shown. Solid 7/10, would love a S2.
Dec 30, 2022 7:37 PM
Jun 2014
I'm so confused of what just happened XD
Aug 25, 2023 9:58 AM

Jun 2019
My 235th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.
Dec 26, 2023 6:28 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wasn’t sure what the final episode would have for us since there wasn't time for another arc, but an episode focused on Hiraga’s brother Ryouta is fitting, I really liked his story although it was very tragic, it was another case of someone witnessing an actual miracle too like that stand alone story a while back, I’m not sure if there’s a way you could explain seeing robed figures looming over people who are soon to die lol, a messed up power to have but I’m glad Ryouta found a way to use it for good in the end. I liked that the story tied in with a long lost friend of Roberto’s too, as well as Julia being the one to save Ryouta after Hiraga denied the offer to join Galdoune, makes you wonder if Julia is really a villain or not. And this was also the reason both Hiraga and Roberto chose to undoubtedly believe they experienced a miracle, and chose not to have it investigated, it goes against what they’ve been doing for the whole show so far but I liked that at the same time.

And that was the end, took me a month but I got here lol. And I’m ngl, I really liked this show, I have never seen one quite like it and I really liked the unique spin on a mystery show with the religious theme even if I’m not religious myself, as well as some horror which I really liked. And despite some of the stuff that was hard to believe or the really out there conclusions (like reincarnated Hitler lol) I really did enjoy each and every mystery in the show, each one was intriguing and had me guessing the whole time what could be going on. You also had the pacing issue that pretty much each arc had (except the stand alone stories) but even that didn’t hurt the show much for me, it was still a lot of fun.

The OP and ED for this show were amazing as well, they fit it so well with the visuals depicting real life imagery mixed with art, and of course the songs were both so good, I really love them both. And although we still have an OVA left, it really hurts that this never got a sequel or at least the light novels translated, this show is so interesting and cool that I want more but that’s something i unfortunately can’t have without learning Japanese lol, but we at least have this fun show, I might have to return to 2017 again to see what shows I just missed due to me getting back into anime the very next year, being 2018.
TheColonel76Dec 26, 2023 6:32 AM
Feb 9, 10:50 AM

Jun 2008
I was hesitant because of the rating but this series was not bad. Not bad at all.
The way Catholicisim is portrayed in most anime is cringy to say the least, but the theology in Vatican Kiseki Chousakan is quite sound. The main characters are very likeable and the cases were interesting, even if the resolutions were a bit over-the-top.

This would probably be a 7 but I'm giving in an 8 due to poor overall rating. Too bad there won't be another season.

Apr 20, 8:22 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
I think this Anime about punching demon or evil like but it just a human evil that being punched (well it's evil too though) kind of disappointed but not that bad 6/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Light Novel - for those who want to follow the story

Willowspell - Sep 26, 2017

10 by little_raven »»
Feb 9, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

42 by little_raven »»
Feb 6, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2017

73 by little_raven »»
Feb 6, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

23 by TheColonel76 »»
Dec 26, 2023 5:16 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2017

33 by TheColonel76 »»
Dec 21, 2023 6:17 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.