Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2008 12:19 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
i really hope this series doesn't wind up revolving around love triangles, it's been such a good series up to this point and that would just kill it for me. :(

also, i think nana needs to apologise to yamamoto.
May 23, 2009 1:51 AM

May 2008
if you ask me Yano needs to apologise too.....

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 30, 2009 5:24 PM

Nov 2007
Something is definitely wrong with this picture...

Jun 28, 2009 6:59 AM

Mar 2009
I wonder if maybe Nana has fallen slightly for Takeuchi I know he likes her and the way she looked at him in one if the scenes got me curious. I want to know why she was in the car.

Jun 28, 2009 5:13 PM

Apr 2008
Xanashi said:
Something is definitely wrong with this picture...

hahaha, didn't notice that in the episode :D

Loved the part about the sea urchin ... must be the best joke yet in this anime!

"Where's my sea urchin?" - Takeuchi ... [15:20] it's epic!

anyway a great ep ... to bad that it had alot of flashbacks :(
still 4/5 toasters
Jul 21, 2009 3:47 AM

Oct 2008
Yanamoto please die on the spot now! Gah don't like her at all. Why does she have the urge to even tell him why his ex was in the car that day.

My guess is that she found out about Yanamoto and Yano's affair.. Anyways this series is pretty good even though its quite corny..
Sep 3, 2009 6:07 PM

Aug 2008
I like Takeuchi :D And that sea urchin joke was awesome haha xD

It surprises me how much of a liar is Yano :/ Poor Nana. I wonder what's going on with Yamamoto...

Nov 3, 2009 8:47 PM

Apr 2008
Yano is SERIOUSLY getting on my last nerve. I can't stand him anymore. Nana, go with Takeuichi ;]

I want a sea urchin cellphone strap :/
Dec 7, 2009 6:36 PM

Mar 2009
ReiLuvsChii said:
Yano is SERIOUSLY getting on my last nerve. I can't stand him anymore. Nana, go with Takeuichi ;]

I want a sea urchin cellphone strap :/

Nah man, Yamamoto is getting annoying too, like.. just be honest with yourself!!
Dec 7, 2009 10:03 PM

Feb 2009

Apr 7, 2010 10:22 PM

Jul 2009
yano is a jerk for now -.-
what is wrong with a girl being nice to guys? though I would probably be a little jealous if she was "too" friendly...

as for her, she is 15 right? So I can probably understand why she love sthe way she does..

but stiill -.-
Sep 2, 2010 2:36 AM

Jan 2010
ok yano's really a selfish brat :
i'm wondering if he has a mommy complex lol

yamamoto annoys the hell out nof me too...she's really looking like she was taken away from school days and placed here xd

5/5 tho for a great episode

where's mah sea urchin? =)
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Sep 9, 2010 7:23 PM
Apr 2010
yano reminds me of my dumb ass ex bf -_-
Sep 26, 2010 12:47 PM

Jun 2009
This episode was lovely. If Yano doesn't want to know the car thing I do.
The sea urchin scene was so funny!
Nov 30, 2010 8:56 PM

May 2010
lol cmon guys, think about it. yano has already been cheated on by the brown-er haired nana. he's just insecure about the person he loves. and takahashi doesn't seem to care that yano is like that, in fact, she actually likes it.

you guys have to admit, these two really like each other :)
Dec 24, 2010 10:28 PM

Oct 2008
Yano can be such a bastard.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 8, 2011 6:56 AM

Aug 2010
Yep! Yano is a little bit too much such a bad boy. Now I really want to know why is Yamamoto's sister in that car.

Mar 6, 2011 5:33 PM

Jun 2009
Sea urchin and Takeuchi are the best things in Bokura ga Ita. ‘Nuff said. Everything and everyone else (especially Yano) can go jump off a cliff and die for all I care.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Jun 4, 2011 5:06 PM

Dec 2009
Anisamar said:
Sea urchin and Takeuchi are the best things in Bokura ga Ita. ‘Nuff said. Everything and everyone else (especially Yano) can go jump off a cliff and die for all I care.

This.
Aug 24, 2011 4:39 PM

Jul 2011
probably the only good episode from this show so far, it would be better if they didnt have them fight then make up all in one episode
Nov 28, 2011 12:22 PM

Sep 2010
Very good episode.
Loved the part about sea urchin :3 Yano, you are such an idiot. But, I still like him, and I like Takeuchi too. I'm actually not sure who I'd like more with Nana. :S
Yamamoto, we understand your pain, but they can't help you, so just forget everything and live on T_T
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

Apr 6, 2012 9:24 PM

Mar 2009
Lol Yamamoto really can't leave Yano alone.
Sep 4, 2012 7:29 AM

Aug 2010
Davyu said:
Anisamar said:

This.

i've to agree.....
Dec 22, 2012 6:32 PM

Sep 2011
I just realised that the best part about the anime is it's comedic scenes. And only after that the romance :D

I hate love triangles. Especially double love triangles/love squares. It seems like the anime will revolve around these... such a shame, but for now I'm gonna keep watching.

Yano is pretty stupid, but I still want him to end up with Nanami. I just somehow don't like Takeuchi, can't really explain why...
Dec 10, 2013 10:46 PM

Jun 2012
where is my sea urchin lol and to make it less awkward its the year of the sea urchins.

the feeling about Yano hiding something big like he raped someone or something in the past is not gone yet. again in the beginning of this episode the feeling he has done something really bad turned up again i keep thinking he is a wolf in sheep clothes for some reason while i usually like characters like him who joke around and you can never know if they serious or not but in the end know what to say and can be serious at the right moments but for Yano i am not sure he gives off a weird vibe sometimes.

this episode proved again that in comedy they are original but i start to wonder if the subs are really subbed as what they actually saying or that they just change some sentences to make it more funny cause i mean it is for 13 years and older but i see some lines i never seen in a anime before and for sure not in a 13 year and older one not that i dislike it cause i love it but stil.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Sep 14, 2014 8:04 AM

Nov 2012
This anime is starting to become a hectic emotional roller coaster ride. One moment im pissed of at Yano for being such a dick, then next im just smiling like an idiot cause he was so sweet. Fahhhh
Oct 18, 2014 4:27 AM

Feb 2013
I fucking hate Yano at this point, she should get with Takashi..........

happy end, roll credits.....
Jul 17, 2015 2:26 PM

Nov 2014
Ugh I would have broken up with him by now tbh.
Ripping up that picture of Yamamoto's dead sister right in front of her, throwing a fit at Takeuchi's party and pretending to throw his phone strap thing out the window, telling Nanami she can't be nice to other guys. He's a controlling childish jerk! I would never tell my boyfriend (if I had one) to not talk to other girls, because I would trust him not to do anything with them. Yano obviously doesn't trust Nanami, and without trust it's not much of a relationship.
BlackFox24Jul 17, 2015 7:38 PM
May 13, 2016 5:36 PM

May 2013
DUDE. I shipped Nana with Take from the start. What a ditz, that girl. He's SOOOOOO much better. LOOK HOW CUTE HE WAS SMILING FROM THE SEA URCHIN PHONE STRAP. GADDAYUMMMMZZZZZZ. I'd totally snag a guy that cute and sweet. And he spent the whole fucking night looking for it because it's precious to him. Holy sea urchin.

Nana, you're blind af XD
Jul 2, 2016 10:33 AM

Jun 2013
i see a lot of hate towards yano for his arrogance and selfishness but thats how us guys tend to be when we're in relationships. this anime has a more realistic approach rather than those with perfect prince-like male mcs. i wont disagree that nanami can have a happier relationship with takeuchi, but i honestly dont expect anything out of the blue between them two. a perfect happy relationship with no faults is too cliche. id rather see how much yano can improve as a boyfriend if hes seriously in love with nanami. its not easy for him to let his guard down and love to his heart's content after what happened in his last relationship. i can expect a lot of drama in the future but i hope they can overcome it together and grow closer as a couple.
Jan 18, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2013
It would be nice to have a healthy relationship where you don't need to promise the world to each-other. Just enjoy it while it lasts and don't make so many promises you can't keep.
Seriously, the hiding secrets, every single time no matter how small it is, it always backfires. Better to be honest about everything or nothing at all.

Still, great episode and super engaging for me.
Oct 17, 2020 6:05 AM
Apr 2016
As usual, Yano is possessive and selfish.. Moreover, Nana's really the only one (sort of) adhering to his "no secrets" rule. Takeuchi's way better than him.
Jun 22, 2021 9:37 PM

Jan 2021
LMAO! died from the entire scene at Takeuchi's birthday!

Yamamoto is dull as usual.

But the episode is a 10/10 for me just cause of the sea urchin scene alone lololololol

and when Yano and Nana made up <333333 god they're cute

I actually love Takeuchi though
Nov 13, 2021 1:10 AM
Nov 2021
apologies for a partly unrelated reply, but at 05:56 does anyone know what the name of the OST is (if it even is one)? im sure it's been played a lot of times throughout the series but i couldn't remember when so i watched this episode and got lucky to have found it. it would be so cool if there was a full ost and if someone could find it < 333
Oct 12, 2023 10:43 PM
Dec 2015
Yano's jealousy! Nana is too easily won over by him sometimes. I think she just wants to be happy with him so she doesn't protest, but secretly, it seems like she is developing feelings for takeuchi, because he's not quite so troubled! I hope she and Yano can work things out and get to a place where they have real trust. They want to stick together forever, but every little up and down seems to nearly tear them apart. I hope they will work these issues out and stay together without fear or jealousy.

I also feel so bad for yamamoto. I think Yano was her one and only love, but she can't even accept that maybe he really did lover her for a time. She is so completely alone. I hope she will find happiness with someone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 16 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 16, 2008

33 by miyatobio »»
Apr 6, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 19 Discussion

26 by Suoly »»
Mar 20, 10:10 PM

» Bokura ga Ita Season II Discussion

Rufus - Jul 4, 2008

25 by chrisma »»
Feb 7, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 11 Discussion

28 by poobular »»
Jan 20, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 1 Discussion

sifma - Jun 24, 2008

48 by JoexySun »»
Dec 27, 2023 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.