Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not going to lie, that robot bird thing creeps the hell out of me.

The episode was okay. It had its share of fun humor as usual despite the weirdness going on. I kinda feel like the storytelling of the series is getting a bit random though. At this point, Yuushi Inaba has build decent relationships with most of the cast but I think he still has the most amusing character chemistry with Akine. Yushi has the support of his friends to help him even when it involves magical books.
Stark700Aug 14, 2017 8:44 AM
Aug 14, 2017 9:37 AM

Aug 2013
As expected, those spirits in that magic book are useless, including that big bird. Though I find death to be amusing.

Hase is visiting that apartment next episode.

Aug 14, 2017 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
Cardcaptor Inaba and his Best friend Hase !

Inaba Tarots Card Book Combine Combination Spell Attack

Magic Water and Lighting combine Become Powerful Attack I was Shock in Inaba he not Know That Even in Online Game or Offline Game Even Noob and Pro Know This even in Science teach us this.
Aug 14, 2017 9:40 AM

Mar 2008
I have a feeling the spirits are going to become bad ass later on in the story as Yuushi trains more.
Aug 14, 2017 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
With the help from the spirits and from Hase, they were able to defeat the thugs. Inaba is now doing some training to inhance his spiritual power. Hase is going to visit the apartment next episode.
Aug 14, 2017 11:02 AM
Mar 2016
This is starting to be gay.
Aug 14, 2017 11:03 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Did not expect the show to go this route but i'm pleased. I'm liking all the spirits stuff and how Yushi-kun is actually gonna train to get better with this.

Interesting what Hase will do now since he's actually gonna visit him in the apartment.
Aug 14, 2017 11:14 AM
Sep 2015
The big bird is hilarious!
And as always, Kiri and his dog are so fluffy and cuddly. Inaba is the luckiest person to sleep with them.

And I already know the yaoi nature of this show so I'm not surprise. When you watch fujobait show much enough you'll know immediately if 'they' want you to think 'that way' or not.
Aug 14, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2015
There's no doubt that Hase is a "better" master for that book and its creature. But since this is about "Fate" stuff Inaba said... Oh well. But thanks to that from now on,Inaba will have some extra time with Akine.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 14, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2015
The training felt a bit lame if you ask me, not that bad but nothing special. Didnt know that the book actually uses his spiritual energy whenever he summons one so if they actually were developed he would've fainted from summoning one right away.
I kinda like the idea of slowly training and getting better and creating bonds with your spirits hope they execute it well cause as it stands this is the most exciting thing coming for me. Hopefully in the future we will also get some interesting developments, maybe a rival? or villains? that's gonna be too shounen tho :D but it's 2-cour right? might as well.
Also i've been saying this before but damn i surely hate how MC's friend gets a lot of screen time, he is so bland and uninteresting, looking at the next ep preview I see what is coming and damn im not excited in the least, im really scared that his friend might ruin the anime as a whole :(

Also man i definitely understand how MC feels, youkai images in the book looks SO COOL, Cerberus etc but when he actually summons them they look so pathetic to be honest :D Kinda like in the restaraunt, everything in the menu looks so DElicioUs but unfortunately it is only delicious in the menu :(
Aug 14, 2017 6:20 PM
Aug 2017
that hase dude really gives me the feeling of a mary sue, I wondered why MC liked him so much but it looks like he is just... perfect, and everyone in the apartment is going to love him too according to the preview, pretty boring if you ask me
Aug 14, 2017 7:15 PM

Mar 2010
Perhaps I was expecting too much for this episode to be executed...I was hoping the studio to exaggerate Hase's reaction at the building scene. Oh well. THIS EPISODE FEEL TO FAST AT THE END !!I reckon fujoshis goin to squeal for the next episode , haha!

Can't wait to see the full power Yuushi , so that his summon will be powered-up too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2017 7:58 PM

Mar 2016
Well Hase is starting learn about Inabas situation!

Omg I forgot about this episode" it was relaxing as always
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2017 10:21 PM

Jun 2012
Whoahoho said:

Yeah, what was up with them hugging in bed in the next episode preview?

Das gay.
Aug 14, 2017 11:30 PM

Mar 2010
Shuhan said:
Whoahoho said:

Das gay.

In what way is that a gay? To me , GAY@HOMO is when two guys explicitly having a romanticism and with mutual sexual desire. Hugging is gay? You people are very narrow minded. Perhaps you never have close friend(s) to begin with. To some culture , hugging between two close friends are normal. Starting to be gay? you starting to sound like a loner , hahahaha.
Aug 14, 2017 11:36 PM

Jun 2012
Sebastian333 said:
Shuhan said:

Das gay.

In what way is that a gay? To me , GAY@HOMO is when two guys explicitly having a romanticism and with mutual sexual desire. Hugging is gay? You people are very narrow minded. Perhaps you never have close friend(s) to begin with. To some culture , hugging between two close friends are normal. Starting to be gay? you starting to sound like a loner , hahahaha.

Lmao, hugging isn't gay. The thing is that they are hugging in bed with the lights turned off. You must be gay too if you do that with your friends.
Aug 14, 2017 11:41 PM

Mar 2010
Shuhan said:
Sebastian333 said:

Lmao, hugging isn't gay. The thing is that they are hugging in bed with the lights turned off. You must be gay too if you do that with your friends.

Ah this is pointless talking about this with someone like you. I'll leave you to your fantasy. Denying or any further response will do nothing as you will be an ignorant cunt in any ways. What a terrible loner.

P/s: They are not doing it out of sexual desire for sexual intercourse. Don't forget to watch next episode , as it will makes you look dumb to the core :)
Sebastian333Aug 14, 2017 11:44 PM
Aug 14, 2017 11:46 PM

Jun 2012
Sebastian333 said:
Shuhan said:

Ah this is pointless talking about this with someone like you. I'll leave you to your fantasy. Denying or any further response will do nothing as you will be an ignorant cunt in any ways. What a terrible loner.

P/s: They are not doing it out of sexual desire for sexual intercourse. Don't forget to watch next episode , as it will makes you look dumb to the core :)

Looks like someone just came out of the closet.
Aug 15, 2017 12:43 AM

Jun 2012
Shuhan said:
Sebastian333 said:

Looks like someone just came out of the closet.

I reading Raw Manga is chapter 90 now very Long Chapter from anime Story and Inaba is Not Gay and Hase to him Inaba is look like real brother to him even they not blood related

salvationhopeAug 15, 2017 3:25 AM
Aug 15, 2017 3:21 AM

Mar 2010

Ahh someone finally explain things , but you should give spoiler tags , I don't mind since I've read the novel but some people will definitely be shocked. And thank you , for explaining the long things (which I lazy to explain) to a certain pathetic loner above . He / She have a serious mental and emotional problem.

Yuushi and Mizuki have always been best friends since they were in the third grade, its obvious that they’re close enough to know pretty much everything about each other. They even address each other using first time. But I reckon certain pathetic someone is too dumb to realize about minor thing like that.
Aug 15, 2017 10:50 AM

Mar 2013
Next ep would be emotional from the looks of the preview.

salvationhope said:

I reading Raw Manga is chapter 90 now very Long Chapter from anime Story and Inaba is Not Gay and Hase to him Inaba is look like real brother to him even they not blood related

Yo I was wondering if there's romance or any sort of implication in it. I think Akine would make a good partner for him haha
Aug 15, 2017 1:06 PM
Nov 2016
New episode. Same stuff. Nice.
Aug 15, 2017 4:34 PM

Jun 2016
Hase and Inaba have a pretty awesome bromance. From the manga there's no romantic development between them. Just two guys who have been friends forever. Plus it seems like both are pretty straight.

Shuhan said:
Whoahoho said:

Das gay.

Hase and Inaba have a pretty awesome bromance. From the manga there's no romantic development between them. They're just two guys who have been friends forever. Plus it seems like both are pretty straight (as they've both talked about being older and having families of their own with other people)

FinalFlash18 said:

salvationhope said:

Yo I was wondering if there's romance or any sort of implication in it. I think Akine would make a good partner for him haha

I've only read up until the eng translated ones, so not yet. But things might change later on.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Aug 15, 2017 8:05 PM

Oct 2008
Hase was of great help to Inaba in making use of the grimore book even if the summon spirits are just low class, most of the remaining thugs was easily dealt by Hase himself!
4/5.

Aug 15, 2017 11:07 PM

Jun 2016
Hahahaha. That fight scene was everything. Jeez. Who could've thought that the spirits inside the book are going to be useful, even though they're still useless and hopeless? Damnit. I'm wheezing.

Bruh, when they mentioned the name Thanatos, it reminded me of God of War II. Holy shit. Hahaha! Might as well play that game again, I guess. Haha! Thanatos looks like an Ewok. Cutesy.

Inaba being carried like a princess, then the next scene was censored with 3 birds cleaning their feathers? How dare you, show!?!?!? Yaoi is life. Hahaha.

Is it just me or this episode is so freaking short? (Or I just really had a great time watching this episode) ;-; Omg. I can't wait for the next episode. Hase-san visiting the Youkai Apartment looks so adorable. And holy shit that yaoi hug between Hase and Inaba. Eeeeeeeek!

Loved this episode soooo much. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 16, 2017 1:48 AM

Mar 2013
MonoJuMal said:

I've only read up until the eng translated ones, so not yet. But things might change later on.

I see. But any implication from the girls so far? And is it legit to call it harem when they don't have any screen time? Lol. Just basing this seeing how anime went. The girl that got her leg hurt had hardly any interaction with Inaba so... I hope I'd get to see more characters :D
Aug 16, 2017 8:41 AM

Apr 2016
Hase is badass............
BRAWLERS
Aug 17, 2017 6:07 AM

Jul 2014
Shuhan said:
Whoahoho said:

Das gay.

I like that part, im so curious about it
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Aug 17, 2017 6:08 AM

Jul 2014
KURI IS SOOOOO CUTE!!! I like to hug him if only
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Aug 17, 2017 8:03 AM

May 2017
MonoJuMal said:
Hase and Inaba have a pretty awesome bromance. From the manga there's no romantic development between them. Just two guys who have been friends forever. Plus it seems like both are pretty straight.

Shuhan said:

Das gay.

Hase and Inaba have a pretty awesome bromance. From the manga there's no romantic development between them. They're just two guys who have been friends forever. Plus it seems like both are pretty straight (as they've both talked about being older and having families of their own with other people)

FinalFlash18 said:

It was gay from the start, who writes letters to your BFF lol

MC is clearly not attracted to any girls in the series, he's totally gay at this point
Aug 17, 2017 8:04 AM

May 2017
Just noticed that Fool is actually a Dera Mochimacchi RIPOFF lol
Aug 21, 2017 6:09 AM

Aug 2008
World_Creator said:

haven't thought could be the other way? :p [youkai novel is from 2003, the other 2013]
but i do not see similarities between
The spider is watching
Aug 21, 2017 7:54 AM

May 2017
dany_elle1908 said:
World_Creator said:

haven't thought could be the other way? :p [youkai novel is from 2003, the other 2013]
but i do not see similarities between

Same VA, same way of speaking, both are probably the same type of bird, same personality, same reactions, same role, same intelligence, both talks and talkative

I could go on forever
Aug 21, 2017 12:27 PM
May 2014
gay, very very gay
and next week more gay
Sep 11, 2017 10:57 AM

Sep 2013
More summons and hase using his smarts to beat the thugs.
Inaba with the training.
Oct 13, 2017 9:59 AM

Oct 2012
Thank you 3 blue birds! You retained Yushi's dignity! He should have picked Mariko xD

It's getting interesting, now Karamat- Hase will join the group!
Can't wait for it xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 19, 2018 12:54 PM

May 2012
Quite the lovely episode, looking forwards to see what happens next!
Jan 3, 2022 3:57 AM

Feb 2020
Hase is such a badass!

Those little Cerberus and Thanatos were so cute. xD

Inaba is training so hard. Good for him.

Also, this show is becoming a little gay, lol.
Sep 17, 1:32 AM
Dec 2022
Inaba underwent spiritual and endurance training to raise his spiritual powers. Plus he has tell Hase what's going on at the apartment and in his life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

42 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

27 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2017

22 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 2:33 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2017

19 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

28 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 22, 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.