Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2017 10:09 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Chased by the deadline even in dream. And the cure for that nightmare is a "candy" that can make pleasant dream. And his first second, and third dream after eating the candy... Maybe too much for him to handle, he forgot about what Moguro's restriction about not eating too many of the candy. Whoa, did he really die? Because of overdose OR getting killed in his dream? No wonder it has that skull picture when Moguro do the "Boom" stuff.
The second one is about a timid taxi driver that always get a "bad" customer. So Moguro helps him by giving him a mustache to makes him scarier. But he's using it too much that even not just the attitude but also change his appearance like the hairstyle. In the end, after Moguro "boom" him the taxi driver got into a problem because he accidentally help bank robber.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 22, 2017 11:08 AM

Aug 2013
As a dentist's son, I shudder at the thought of eating a candy then go to sleep without brushing your teeth.

Wait a minute... He can "don" anyone? Not just his clients?
May 22, 2017 11:15 AM

Mar 2016
Seems like all Moguro's victims fall into the same trap...he "sells" them something to fix their issues on the surface level but gives them a limitation they can't break and inevitably they break the rules because they want more of a good thing which leads to their downfall
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 22, 2017 11:57 AM

Sep 2013
Candy for nightmares and the guy gets stabbed in real life or he still in the dream?
Waluigi taxi driver getting caught by the police for driving some robbers.
May 22, 2017 3:45 PM

Nov 2008
The moral of the first half was "don't do drugs, mmkay?" The guy was stupid enough to accept an unknown psychoactive substance from a random creep, serves him right. He's lucky he survived the first pill.

As for the second guy, the moustache kinda helped him, he was just unlucky to have robbers as customers (not that Moguro can't cause events like that, he's a troll with supernatural powers after all). Maybe he'll be fine after the police gets his testimony and releases him. Not that he's going to be as cocky as he was.

Edit: they do love Gymnopedie No.1, it plays in the bar this time.
vytahMay 22, 2017 4:12 PM
May 22, 2017 5:59 PM

Jul 2011
The first guy actually got lucky, random drugs from a stranger could have gone way worse, also his damn dream was to cheat on his wife, he just was asking for it.

The second guy tho, with all the shitty customers he had, it was bound to fail, i mean did you see that bastard trying to smoke in the taxi? plus there was no way for him to know that they were robbers, i suspect Moguro set him up.
May 22, 2017 9:08 PM

Jan 2015
The second half was the best part of the episode.

May 23, 2017 3:11 PM

Jan 2015
wait what's gonna happen to the second guy? Moguro said he wont be ever confidetnt again, so mustache will fall off?
May 23, 2017 7:06 PM
Jul 2015
Hirugiku said:
wait what's gonna happen to the second guy? Moguro said he wont be ever confidetnt again, so mustache will fall off?

I think that taxi guy will be too scared to use that mustache again.
May 24, 2017 3:21 AM
Mar 2017
Ishida Akira as Taxi guy!?
May 27, 2017 1:17 AM

Oct 2008
That was a creepy dream and scary driver!

Jun 6, 2017 5:38 AM

Dec 2016
A better solution for the taxi driver would be to start working for something like uber.
Less chance of getting screwed by a customer ^__^
Jun 8, 2017 5:50 AM

Nov 2010
Haru_Yato said:
yup, you're right. I think one of the robbers in the second part is voiced by him too.

The first guy is just like other Moguro's customers that ignored the rules and get the consequences from it.

I'm more surprised of the taxi driver screaming when he saw Moguro than the Moguro weird face at the taxi window.
sefferia_ellisJun 9, 2017 1:47 AM
Jun 8, 2017 11:39 PM
Mar 2017
sefferia_ellis said:
Haru_Yato said:
yup, you're right. I think one of the robbers in the second part is voiced by him too.

The first guy is just like other Moguro's customers that ignored the rules and get the consequences from it.

I'm more surprised of the taxi driver screaming when he saw Moguro than the Moguro' weird face at the taxi window.
He reminded me of katsura from gintama. His driving licence episode. He's creepy with that big smil 😂
Jun 20, 2017 6:03 AM

Dec 2015
The first customer was so stupid: as soon as this husband gets the opportunity to choose the dreams he will live, he chooses to get a young and pretty lady...

4/5

I had big doubts about it, thanks for confirming it.
Jun 22, 2017 4:22 AM

Oct 2015
I feel bad for how badly that taxi driver was treated
Jun 26, 2017 1:57 PM

Dec 2016
These are just starting to piss me off now especially because at the start the people deserved this shit to happen to them, now they are just people facing difficulties, and then are getting screwed over by Moguro
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 7, 2017 12:50 PM

Mar 2008
First part: Mario following his princess
Second Part: Luigi using the power of the mustache

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 12 Discussion

Mascera - Jun 19, 2017

24 by CopperTyrant »»
Jan 5, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 3 Discussion

Mascera - Apr 17, 2017

14 by Sr_Alpha »»
Aug 30, 2022 2:07 PM

» YO THIS OPENING BOPS

Reaperoflight - Feb 8, 2022

3 by anikevin »»
Jul 21, 2022 1:21 AM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 11 Discussion

Mascera - Jun 12, 2017

15 by Reaperoflight »»
Feb 28, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 5 Discussion

Mascera - May 1, 2017

24 by Sakuta002766 »»
Nov 28, 2020 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.