Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2017 4:59 PM

Feb 2007
A lot of great series this season so far, but even though I haven't even gotten to it yet, the one that matters the most for me is still Clockwork Planet.
Apr 18, 2017 8:33 PM

May 2016
For me this season is not bad at all I am watching at least 21 anime from spring animes and I really enjoyed :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2017 9:49 PM
Aug 2015
I am putting my money on re:creators

it has the potential to be the next fate zero

beautiful character designs, even better animation, accompanied with an epic soundtrack

Sounds like heaven to me
Apr 18, 2017 10:04 PM

Mar 2016
Re:Creators, Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho, Akashic Records and SukaSuka.
I'm really enjoying them. Pretty good season so far :D

Sakurada Reset has been terrible tho xD

Apr 18, 2017 10:07 PM

Aug 2008
Just realize I only have Re: Creators as new anime in my list. LOL! This is really season of sequel.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 18, 2017 10:10 PM

Apr 2016
can't
too many good shows this season but i if i had to pick then :
1 (tied) sukasuka granblue
2 re creators
3 rokudenashi
Apr 19, 2017 5:31 AM
ぎりぎりセーフ

Oct 2015
I'd say The King's Avatar, although it's Chinese animation. That, and Boku no Hero Academia are the shows I'm looking forward to throughout the week. Haven't started on SukaSuka or Sakura Quest which seems to be favorites here, but I don't think they'd be to my liking.

Apr 19, 2017 5:41 AM

Nov 2009
Caltsio said:
Ero-manga sensei looks promising before it's airing but when the first few episode it's feels similiar to Oreimo with some modification here and there (in my opinion). but at least the little sister character wasn't annoying as Kirino (no offense to any Kirino fans in this thread/forum)

It's because Eromanga-sensei is written by the same author as Oreimo. You're better off looking for differences than similarities.
Apr 19, 2017 6:39 AM

Sep 2013
flannan said:

i'm sorry if my post here looks like i don't know what i watch but i already know it since before it's airing or maybe sometimes around after they announce it that there's an anime adaptation from that title.
i said it's similiar to Oreimo because it's from the same author. it's just feel like the author was hard to move on from that story (no any disrespect meaning here).
and i don't hate it but just want to say what i see from the series

but well i just some anime/manga/japanese art "fans" who enjoy watch/read it without any experience in this environment
"... Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."
Apr 19, 2017 6:52 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm, haven't watched a lot of show yet, especially if we remove the sequels.

So far, Sukasuka has been very satisfying.

Contrary to lots of peoples, I'd say that Sakurada reset has plenty of potential and I'm looking forward to follow those characters right now.

Mahou no Sho is another promising one, even if I don't know yet where this one is going. It still has chances of going in directions I don't enjoy so can't tell for sure.

Re:Creators to me felt like the kind of premise that is usually NOT followed by anything impressive, so I'm not expecting a lot from it (apparently once again, contrary to the majority's opinion). If it proves me wrong, well that would be a welcomed surprise, but I'l not holding my breath.

Sword Oratoria was a disappointment. Knowing the novel, all this show needed to be a nice entertainment was good animation for all the epic fighting scenes with cool and OP characters everywhere we"re going to get.
Even though the first episode is usually better animated than the rest in anime TV series, the animation here was subpar. On top of this, the necessary cuts -from the original material- as well as the necessary changes from it were handled very awkwardly. It reminded me of the first episode of Alderamin, if not worst. Felt like the guy handling the script is a complete newbie.
Too bad, well the sequels are delivering for action anime, so I guess it's not a problem, but there was fights in this one that I was looking forward to see animated, so this still sucks to see that.
Apr 19, 2017 8:34 AM

Apr 2016
By new I'm assuming you mean original and not adaptations, so I'd say...

-Seikaisuru Kado
-Alice to Zouroku

I've been watching Tsuki ga Kirei but I've found it incredibly slow and boring so far.

For adaptations I've been enjoying SukaSuka and Eromanga-sensei
Apr 20, 2017 3:45 PM

Jul 2013
Quan Zhi Gao Shou was pretty good. Re:Creators is also promising.
Apr 24, 2017 3:00 AM

Jun 2014
too early to pick but by far is tsuki ga kirei and sukasuka i think
Apr 24, 2017 3:48 AM

Oct 2016
why the fuck did nobody mention Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
Apr 24, 2017 3:52 AM

May 2014
Sequels are carrying the season tbh, but I guess Re:Creators has had a pretty good start- I'll prolly wait a little longer until I commit entirely tho lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2017 4:01 AM

Apr 2017
Everything is shit this season, I dropped everything after episode 1. avoided time wasting.
Apr 28, 2017 8:28 AM

Jul 2015
For me the best anime so far has been Seikaisuru Kado (if sequels counted then Bahamut would be no. 1). I picked it up weeks after it started airing, but since it was so engaging I caught up with the latest episodes in one sitting. The CG looks ugly (and it's probably the biggest reason keeping people from picking it up), but otherwise it has been surprisingly good. Anyone who's interested in politics or just likes hard sci-fi should check this out. I swear it's not as boring as ACCA
Apr 28, 2017 8:30 AM

May 2014
Sakura quest, followed closely by sukasuka.
May 25, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2017
Quan Zhi Gao Shou
re creators
sakura quest
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
Alice to Zouroku
Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine
Eromanga-sensei
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Hardest Working AnimeCharacters In The History Of Manga .... BUT .....

Searching4Pawgs - 10 hours ago

5 by Gashadokur0 »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you marry your favorite character if your government allowed this?

Shizuna - 11 hours ago

14 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» How much anime do you watch till its considered alot?

adosimp - 11 hours ago

17 by ColourWheel »»
16 minutes ago

» Blackmail netorare hentais are really dumb

Kingdom-ya - Apr 15

20 by Rainme »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » A question, what is worse when it comes to a bad anime

Dillq24 - Yesterday

21 by Gashadokur0 »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.