Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Fairy tail 2014 ended is it really over over or will there be a fairy tail2016?

Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 25, 2016 10:39 PM
May 2015
i loved the final ep but from what i seen on hiro twitter and the way the anime went looked like it was over for good or are they making fairy tail 2016 because this anime is to good to end like that hope comes back

what you guys think is going to happen?
Mar 25, 2016 10:55 PM
Sep 2012
It's probably gonna come back. It has a pretty big international base so that's what they are aiming for.

Personally, I wouldn't want another season of FT unless they fix story direction as well as the music choice. This season was bad. Thats all there is to it.
Mar 25, 2016 11:03 PM
Sep 2015
Fulbring said:
It's probably gonna come back. It has a pretty big international base so that's what they are aiming for.

Personally, I wouldn't want another season of FT unless they fix story direction as well as the music choice. This season was bad. Thats all there is to it.

how was it bad?

it was good. it adapted the best side story and yeah the ts was dragged out but ft zero made up for it.
Mar 25, 2016 11:06 PM
Sep 2012
WhiteFlamee said:

it was good. it adapted the best side story and yeah the ts was dragged out but ft zero made up for it.

The story is a mess. Random power-ups out of no where. There are no bases for it. No training arcs. "Friendship" can get you through any struggle. You don't have to work for it, it will naturally occur. BS like this. I can go on and on about it, but I don't wanna waste my time nor do I wanna cringe on it.
Mar 26, 2016 1:11 AM
Jul 2015
Fulbring said:
WhiteFlamee said:

The story is a mess. Random power-ups out of no where. There are no bases for it. No training arcs. "Friendship" can get you through any struggle. You don't have to work for it, it will naturally occur. BS like this. I can go on and on about it, but I don't wanna waste my time nor do I wanna cringe on it.

Sounds like you just don't like Fairy Tail. This is what the manga is like too, there was no training arc in the manga either.
Mar 26, 2016 1:18 AM
Sep 2012
PerfectTemplar said:

Sounds like you just don't like Fairy Tail. This is what the manga is like too, there was no training arc in the manga either.

I used to LOVE Fairy Tail. To a degree that it literally consumed my life. Eventually I found things that were obviously better, but the manga itself just became bad once the Grand Magic games began.

Its an opinion so not everyone can agree with this, but that's sadly what it is. I love the Fairy Tail Universe and the character like Erza (who I think is pretty well thought out), but the story is just BAD right after the first time skip.
Mar 26, 2016 1:41 AM
Aug 2015
no, the fairy tail anime is not over, and will likely start back this fall or next april.
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/712293672541245442?lang=en
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2016 2:17 AM

Jul 2007
It will return. This is mainly done to avoid fillers. Just wait for information to be released.

All that is known is that the new series will have Mashima's direct supervision

Fulbring said:

Funny you say that because vast majority of fanbase including me will tell you that Tartaros and Zero are downright the top best arcs of fairy tail and the adaptation made them even better.
Mar 26, 2016 2:23 AM
Sep 2012
Fai said:

Funny you say that because vast majority of fanbase including me will tell you that Tartaros and Zero are downright the top best arcs of fairy tail and the adaptation made them even better.

Sure, it could be the best arc of Fairy-Tail, I'm in the minority who didn't like the way it was done, mainly because I was pretty burned out on Fairy-Tail and I didn't really care about it.

If I can recommend, you should definitely check out Hunter X Hunter (2011), it will change your perspective on story telling, which is my main reason for starting to dislike FT.
Mar 26, 2016 3:21 AM
Dec 2012
Fulbring said:
WhiteFlamee said:

I cannot agree more, the fights are very-very very very- childish in FT, especially the Tartaros arc they destroyed a great story set-up with utterly shitty fight. I usually just skip fight scene. friendship is in all shonen shows but here it is overused with no reasoning AT ALL. I only watch FT for the story, which I think is very decent and entertaining.
Mar 26, 2016 3:44 AM
Nov 2015
IMTLD said:
Fulbring said:

I cannot agree more, the fights are very-very very very- childish in FT, especially the Tartaros arc they destroyed a great story set-up with utterly shitty fight. I usually just skip fight scene. friendship is in all shonen shows but here it is overused with no reasoning AT ALL. I only watch FT for the story, which I think is very decent and entertaining.

How were the fights in Tartaros shitty? Imo, it was one of the best FT arcs in all aspects. If you think Tartaros was bad, then just wait for Avatar and Alvarez. Downright terrible.
Mar 26, 2016 4:13 AM
Dec 2012
Chaos_Harbinger said:
IMTLD said:

How were the fights in Tartaros shitty? Imo, it was one of the best FT arcs in all aspects. If you think Tartaros was bad, then just wait for Avatar and Alvarez. Downright terrible.

How? like how they win very fcking fight with -I MUST PROTECT MY FRIENDS and then KO with fcking one punch? the final fight and every fight is terribly finished.
Mar 26, 2016 5:37 AM
Feb 2013
Everyone who thinks this is a terrible show, why do you even watch it? Like for real, if I see a couple of episodes in a series I don't like I won't even bother with it, do you force yourselves through endless hours of terrible shows just for the lulz or wtf?
Mar 26, 2016 5:43 AM

May 2010
Fulbring said:
PerfectTemplar said:

I used to LOVE Fairy Tail. To a degree that it literally consumed my life. Eventually I found things that were obviously better, but the manga itself just became bad once the Grand Magic games began.

I agree with this. Too much focus on shipping made it meh. Though I still like it 'cause I am too attached to some characters.
Mar 26, 2016 5:44 AM

Jul 2007
IMTLD said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

How? like how they win very fcking fight with -I MUST PROTECT MY FRIENDS and then KO with fcking one punch? the final fight and every fight is terribly finished.

The strongest part of Tartaros was that none fo the fights except of Erza's ended that way.
Mar 26, 2016 5:45 AM

Feb 2015
IMTLD said:
How? like how they win very fcking fight with -I MUST PROTECT MY FRIENDS

That's exactly what I want from a series like this. It's what makes Fairy Tail awesome.
Mar 26, 2016 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
IMTLD said:
How? like how they win very fcking fight with -I MUST PROTECT MY FRIENDS and then KO with fcking one punch?

I don't have 100% sure, but I remember Makarov mention Second Origin.
I don't know if anyone remembers that, but Team Natsu members have one power that was given to them by Ultear: Second Origin. (that's how Erza beat Minerva in the Games) And I though it was only one time thing, but I am pretty sure Makarov mentioned that power in Tartaros Arc. That power is something amazing, so it's normal that they fight pretty good without any training.

More: I think the "power of friendship" is when they combine powers to take down the bad guys. Because individualy they can not do much, but together (like using Unison Raid) they can go far.
That's what Fairy Tail is all about: one individual is strong, a group is invincible!
Mar 26, 2016 8:22 AM
Dec 2008
Fairy Tail untill the Magic Games is the true Fairy Tail. This season was bad, the quality is low, the pace is inconsistent and the fun is gone. This season is to Fairy Tail what DBSuper is to DBZ.
Mar 26, 2016 8:38 AM

Dec 2013
LGHyourinmaru said:
Fairy Tail untill the Magic Games is the true Fairy Tail. This season was bad, the quality is low, the pace is inconsistent and the fun is gone. This season is to Fairy Tail what DBSuper is to DBZ.

Second that.
It wasn't the same as season 1.
Mar 26, 2016 10:25 AM
May 2015
so when i first read hiros tweets they made it sound like it was over over but then he says new fairy tail series in the works witch he will be more involved in like first series. i think there going back to the original studios and i think it will be back sooner then last time.
Mar 26, 2016 12:05 PM

Oct 2013

Thread entitled "Fairy tail is on a break they are changing studios so we wait for fairy tail2016" Merged Here.
For discussions about the same topic, please use the original ongoing thread instead of creating a new one. Please understand that creating a new thread for every new piece of information is unnecessary and continuing discussions in the original thread helps keep discussions organized and easy to follow.
Mar 26, 2016 12:29 PM

Jun 2013
Lol I don't mind a continuation of fairy tail...

...as long as the production quality doesn't stay at rock bottom, of course -_-
Mar 26, 2016 12:45 PM
Nov 2015
IMTLD said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

That happened with only Erza's fight...
Mar 26, 2016 12:52 PM
May 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:
IMTLD said:

That happened with only Erza's fight...
big point in fairy tail is friendship and never hurt ur friends and if ur not strong enough alone to win ur friends can help thats what fairy tail is all about. some the fights had alot bad parts but the story and what should happen is on hiro the way it looked was because of the studio the used and thats why some moments looked stiff but there taking a break it looks like to change studios and seems there already working to get out fairy tail sooner then last time
Mar 26, 2016 1:15 PM

Feb 2015
they said there will be another project.
but i hope it is not the movie that they were talking about.
Mar 26, 2016 2:04 PM

Nov 2011
Another great show ends, hopefully a sequel is not far off.
killerimpactMar 30, 2016 10:28 PM
Mar 26, 2016 2:21 PM
May 2015
Tevens said:
they said there will be another project.
but i hope it is not the movie that they were talking about.
i think second movie is done i think there gonna put it out after the break
Mar 28, 2016 7:27 PM
Mar 2015
I just went to the Fairy Tail website and has lots of posts in Japanese and translated the 3rd one above the picture and got this.

"Thank you for two years. I was allowed drawn fun. TV animation will end, but I think that is still the world of the Fairy Tale spread in various forms. Also thank you cheering now. I also would like to continue to support as one of the fan. So thank you very much."

Doesn't this mean that it literally did end for the anime?

Links below I went to
May 9, 2016 3:55 PM
May 2016
I heard that more episodes will come out in October. However, though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I don't find this the appropriate place to be hating on Fairy Tail. If you don't like Fairy Tail, just simply don't watch it and insult it in front of all the fans. I'm not annoyed that you don't like Fairy Tail, I'm annoyed you're pointing out all the things you disliked. Sorry if this message offends you...
May 10, 2016 1:44 AM

Jan 2008
Rin_Kobayashi said:
I heard that more episodes will come out in October. However, though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I don't find this the appropriate place to be hating on Fairy Tail. If you don't like Fairy Tail, just simply don't watch it and insult it in front of all the fans. I'm not annoyed that you don't like Fairy Tail, I'm annoyed you're pointing out all the things you disliked. Sorry if this message offends you...

Stating opinions is absolutely fine - but it has it's place.
This topic was pretty much just a question of whether or not they are going to continue the anime later on and of course some fuckin' a-hole had to come here saying "uuuuh I hope they won't do it 'cuz it sucks". You could make a topic titled "do you think Happy should be green instead of blue" and there would still be people posting things like "he should be transparent 'cuz the anime is garbage".
The point is - they are causing an unnecesary argument in a place that wasn't even meant for it.
Just make a hate-on topic and write there instead of spreading the cancer everywhere if you're not going to behave yourself.
May 10, 2016 4:42 PM
May 2016
Werchiel said:
Rin_Kobayashi said:

Stating opinions is absolutely fine - but it has it's place.
This topic was pretty much just a question of whether or not they are going to continue the anime later on and of course some fuckin' a-hole had to come here saying "uuuuh I hope they won't do it 'cuz it sucks". You could make a topic titled "do you think Happy should be green instead of blue" and there would still be people posting things like "he should be transparent 'cuz the anime is garbage".
The point is - they are causing an unnecesary argument in a place that wasn't even meant for it.
Just make a hate-on topic and write there instead of spreading the cancer everywhere if you're not going to behave yourself.

Exactly, that's what I've been trying to say. I'm fine with someone making a 'who else has negative opinions on Fairy Tail?' post, but not ruining a post like this. For god's sake, I swear, people just somehow incorporate negative opinions into everything. Don't like the friendship powers? WELL THEN DON'T WATCH IT.
May 11, 2016 10:44 AM

Apr 2016
To be that guy that is actually going to respond to the forum's true topic, if, no WHEN Fairy Tail comes back, the third (and likely final) season will most likely be called Fairy Tail (2017). Just like how season 1 ended in 2013 and then season 2 was (2014)
May 11, 2016 2:07 PM
May 2016
*Groans* Nooooo, I can't wait longer than October, I'll rot and die before I ever wait until 2017...
May 11, 2016 2:31 PM

May 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
To be that guy that is actually going to respond to the forum's true topic, if, no WHEN Fairy Tail comes back, the third (and likely final) season will most likely be called Fairy Tail (2017). Just like how season 1 ended in 2013 and then season 2 was (2014)

yes I'll definitely agree with this. 2017 is the most likely year for the next season and based on how the manga is going, probably the final season of Fairy Tail. Sucks that we all have to wait so long for it to come out, but I have a feeling it will be worth it.

I don't have the link but I'm pretty sure Hiro Mashima said he's overseeing this last season! Which would be legit.
Jun 20, 2016 8:55 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm might be a good idea to start reading the manga.
Jun 20, 2016 9:14 PM

Apr 2016
it most possibly will come back, since the manga is still on the run. although if they did, i hope they fixed a couple things. the animation is so fucking terrible
Jul 31, 2016 10:24 AM
Jul 2016
I think there will be Fairy Tail 2016 or more Fairy Tail despite the name because Natsu Lucy and Happy left with the goal to bring back fairy tail as a guild so i think the writers will bring back fairy tail as a show soon.
Sep 13, 2016 2:07 PM
Sep 2016
Personally I liked the show. These guys just want what they want n we cannot all have our lives as we want.Fairy Tail was among my best Animes of all time.Say wat you will. I wouldnt mind a continuation with the same kind of fights n same kind of friendship.
ViperheliosSep 13, 2016 2:11 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 102 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

177 by wildhood »»
May 19, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

100 by wildhood »»
May 2, 7:58 PM

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.