Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2016 12:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A nice thrilling episode with all the main characters getting involved, hell even Reiji as well. (wish they show more of him battling though)

Nice to see Crow fighting some security jobbers too.

This episode didn't really show any duel in details but I think the point is more of the revolution the guys are bringing and their will to fight for freedom. Good stuff. Shun Kurosaki and his raid raptors are also fucking awesome.
Feb 28, 2016 1:27 AM
Feb 2016
Shun is memetastic. Reiji still God-Tier. Yuzu shoved Roger like a boss. Sergey got murdered. I loved every second.
Feb 28, 2016 1:39 AM

May 2013
Best part of this episode: Yuzu pushing Jean. Beautiful.

Also I'm seeing that there would be a change of airing next week because of a tennis tournament
The world shall know the truth soon.
Feb 28, 2016 3:43 AM
Dec 2011
When Jean hit his head on the edge of the chessboard, I thought he was going to bleed... but then again the show IS aimed towards children (I think). Nice episode, Reiji finally doing something, destroying all those traps with Kali Yuga, the Council getting their butts of their chairs, Shun creating a raidraptors air force, etc... etc...
I really hope Yuya will finally be able to create the duel he wished for so long. He didn't go all entertainment in quite a while. The last time I think was against Chojiro in the prison, and the time before that was against Sawatari in episodes 31-32. So yes, I think it will bring peace to the synchro dimension and we can finally move on to Xyz Dimension or whatever, but I hope that doesn't stretch out like this arc did.
Feb 28, 2016 7:32 AM
Aug 2014
D-did they just kill off Sergey? Honestly was hoping for a rematch against him and Yuya , but I guess it makes sense for his usefulness to be gone after the duel with Jack.

This episode had a lot of craziness going on. The riots and Security clash, and many of the unique duelists stand up. So great to see Reiji serious again, destroying all those traps in one fell swoop. The traps he destroyed would have set back so many duelists as well!

Also nice that they are finally going to show the fated Rematch between Yuya and Jack. Hopefully Yuya wins this time, and without going crazy. This is sure to be a great duel coming up!
Feb 28, 2016 8:28 AM
Apr 2013
Shipuujin said:
Also nice that they are finally going to show the fated Rematch between Yuya and Jack. Hopefully Yuya wins this time, and without going crazy. This is sure to be a great duel coming up!

It would be nice if Yuya wins, but I actually for once prefer for the Duel to end with a draw. As far as I remember, the only Duel that ever happened in the series that ended up with a draw is Gongenzaka vs Yaiba. So I want to see at least once more a Duel that end up draw.
Feb 29, 2016 5:53 AM

Jul 2015
Shipuujin said:

I'm guessing they will make it like Yuma vs. Shark at the hospital where Jack will wake Yuya up to remember his type of dueling, but Jack (like Shark) will win a fierce duel in the end while gaining respect for Yuya. Or I could be wrong and Yuya could win with Tuner Magician... hehe
Feb 29, 2016 9:47 AM

Sep 2011
>mfw the stream which I watched had really buggy sound

Eh, whatever. The whole thing just sounded really funky with the bug going on. Despite that, it was an another glorious plot episode. The tension is rising with the Synchro arc soon wrapping up, too.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Feb 29, 2016 4:35 PM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
Shipuujin said:

I'm guessing they will make it like Yuma vs. Shark at the hospital where Jack will wake Yuya up to remember his type of dueling, but Jack (like Shark) will win a fierce duel in the end while gaining respect for Yuya. Or I could be wrong and Yuya could win with Tuner Magician... hehe

I think Yuya already remember his type of Dueling the moment he heard Jack's message from Sam. So, all that left is for Yuya to prove it by demonstrating his belief in their rematch, which eventually will won Jack's complete respect.
Feb 29, 2016 5:13 PM
Sep 2015
It's cool to see Yuya have an epiphany about his dueling through Yuzu, Sam, and Jack. Obviously won't be the end of the Yuya angst with the upcoming XYZ Dimension, but it's a start. Also the Shun development for the dimension has been nice.
richi1234Feb 29, 2016 5:32 PM
Mar 1, 2016 3:25 AM
Nov 2013
My new favorite gif.

Mar 1, 2016 11:42 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Bill_the_Cat said:

I think Yuya already remember his type of Dueling the moment he heard Jack's message from Sam. So, all that left is for Yuya to prove it by demonstrating his belief in their rematch, which eventually will won Jack's complete respect.

But before everything wraps up well and Jack starts respecting Yuya even more by the poor kid finding his own ideals, let's have Jack be mind controlled by Jean as he uses his last trump card! I wonder if he truly has set a brainchip/electricity torture machine inside Jack's helmet too.
RukaliiniMar 1, 2016 11:46 AM

Mar 2, 2016 7:30 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
Frost190 said:

But before everything wraps up well and Jack starts respecting Yuya even more by the poor kid finding his own ideals, let's have Jack be mind controlled by Jean as he uses his last trump card! I wonder if he truly has set a brainchip/electricity torture machine inside Jack's helmet too.

I highly doubt that. If Roger implanted a brain chip or electrical machine inside Jack's helmet, then he would've control him since long ago and he wouldn't be so hysterical when Sergey lost.
Mar 3, 2016 5:51 AM

Mar 2012
Tch I cannot find raw anywhere and forced to wait until sub out now.

On the episode itself we are reaching climax for the arc. Haha serve you right Roger getting trampled all over the place this episode. Though it's surprising that Sergey is killed off for real.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 3, 2016 6:07 AM
Sep 2012
Wow first of all, Reiji finally tells those council what I wanted to tell them, get off your butts and do something or get out. When all this is over assuming they don't die, they should resign and someone new should lead the city not these do nothing geezers, my choice is Crow for that job.

So all of Security was being controlled by Roger, and Sergey got killed off screen.

I told you it was a good thing Crow found that kid in the last episode and not the Common revolutionary, they were so out of their minds, who know what they would have done.

Melessa and Sandra from Gravity Falls they are two of a kind, when everything is in ruins, they still trying to get a story. I am not sure if that is a compliment or not, but yeah.

But luckily Yuya and Jack to calm every one down with their dueling. This should be the final big duel of this duel, this duel should last a couple of episodes before we wrap this arc. It might similar to how we left Standard, everyone ready to defend their world against Acadamia.
Mar 3, 2016 6:41 PM

Oct 2011
Yuzu knocking out Roger HELL YEAH!!!!

Yuya vs Jack rematch HELL YEAH!!!
Mar 6, 2016 12:38 AM

Sep 2011
Goddamnit.

No episode today 'cause the freaking Ping Pong finals (and Japan lost to China). So it's coming out NEXT WEEK.

Mar 6, 2016 12:55 AM
Jun 2011
Rukaliini said:
Goddamnit.

No episode today 'cause the freaking Ping Pong finals (and Japan lost to China). So it's coming out NEXT WEEK.
damm pingpong tournoment
Mar 6, 2016 1:24 AM
Nov 2013
Rukaliini said:
Goddamnit.

Fucking ping pong. I was so hyped for this duel. >:(
Mar 6, 2016 1:32 AM
Jul 2012
Fucking fuck fuck Ping Pong fuck fuck! ARGH! Fuck this shit!
Mar 6, 2016 3:08 AM
Apr 2013
Next time they really need to announce it a few days earlier so at the very least I won't be this disappointed...! They already knew there will be a Ping Pong tournament or what-not, so they should've predicted the delay...! >:(
Mar 6, 2016 4:23 AM
Apr 2013
Never mind about my post about episode 97-100 summaries, the source deleted it. Maybe because it's wrong info, the probability is low, or not legit.
Miya190Mar 6, 2016 4:52 AM
Mar 6, 2016 5:01 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Never mind about my post about episode 97-100 summaries, the source deleted it. Maybe because it's wrong info, the probability is low, or not legit.

Yeah, there's been fake spoilers going around especially in 4chan for quite some time now. Like the one saying Shinji's gonna interrupt the Duel and start fighting Yuya. But the one about Security possibly breaking into the Jack vs Yuya was confirmed to be real (I think).

Mar 6, 2016 6:52 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
Frost190 said:

Yeah, there's been fake spoilers going around especially in 4chan for quite some time now. Like the one saying Shinji's gonna interrupt the Duel and start fighting Yuya. But the one about Security possibly breaking into the Jack vs Yuya was confirmed to be real (I think).

About Security breaking has already been confirmed to be real. The source even showed the page from the magazine about the information.
Mar 7, 2016 6:33 AM
Apr 2013
Finally, the real summaries for episode 98-100:

http://liselicanis.tumblr.com/post/140628967379/arc-v-episode-98-100-summary-spoilers

Mar 7, 2016 1:32 PM

May 2012
Wonder why it's impossible to move the episode to another channel :/ Oh well, another week of waiting ;__;

OT: Great episode. Everything seems to be concluding in the Synchro Dimension. Now I wonder who'll win, Yuuya or Jack o.o

Mar 7, 2016 4:27 PM
Apr 2013
chaosflame5 said:
Wonder why it's impossible to move the episode to another channel :/ Oh well, another week of waiting ;__;

OT: Great episode. Everything seems to be concluding in the Synchro Dimension. Now I wonder who'll win, Yuuya or Jack o.o

If moving the episode to another channel is impossible, I wanted it to at least move the episode to a few hours after the Ping Pong game or a few days afterwards...

Usually, in a case like this, the Protagonist will always be the winner in the end. But at the same time, Jack is the symbol of both Tops and Commons. Even if Yuya able to get their attentions and approval, will it be alright for the symbol of City to lose...?
Mar 7, 2016 4:56 PM

May 2012
Frost190 said:
If moving the episode to another channel is impossible, I wanted it to at least move the episode to a few hours after the Ping Pong game or a few days afterwards...

Usually, in a case like this, the Protagonist will always be the winner in the end. But at the same time, Jack is the symbol of both Tops and Commons. Even if Yuya able to get their attentions and approval, will it be alright for the symbol of City to lose...?
Unless there are other shows (anime or J-drama etc.) showing afterwards? Which means time slots are too tight for the episode to be shown sometime afterwards...Many anime tend to be delayed due to something going on in a channel, so Yugioh isn't the only one I think.

This is exactly why it's unpredictable who is going to win or lose. The match of Sergey and Jack was unpredictable, since I thought Roger was going to be one step ahead of Yuuya, which means he will be more of a boss when Yuuya or whoever manage to duel him later on. But Jack won over Sergey shows that Roger has some foolishness in thinking he can rule over the City by Sergey's win. So Yuuya vs Jack might be another unpredictable duel.

Mar 11, 2016 6:02 AM

Jul 2015
chaosflame5 said:

This is exactly why it's unpredictable who is going to win or lose. The match of Sergey and Jack was unpredictable, since I thought Roger was going to be one step ahead of Yuuya, which means he will be more of a boss when Yuuya or whoever manage to duel him later on. But Jack won over Sergey shows that Roger has some foolishness in thinking he can rule over the City by Sergey's win. So Yuuya vs Jack might be another unpredictable duel.

My thoughts exactly.

Jul 31, 2016 8:00 PM

Dec 2012
Calm before the storm during the storm episode.

LMAO at Roger raging.

After people applauded at Sergey's death last episode, he lives. Fortunately, he now gets beat to death.

Kali Yuga's op effect.

Been a long time since we heard Reiji's theme.

LMFAO WTF? Look at Security with all those cheese trap cards. They had majority of the Barrier series face down. Then the 2nd row Reactive armor and Jigen Yuhei. LOL

Raid Raptors!

Oh, hell no! Sawatari gotta die now. Not only did he commit sin by taking the beautiful Melissa Claire's mic, he called her a babe and winked at her. That is automatic death.

This is it. Jack vs Yuya part 2. Please don't lose Jack. You have to win or draw. You are a rival character with seniority. Kaibaman(a clone of Kaiba) beat Judai. You have to beat Yuya again. Beat his MC plot armor again, which is trying to show his growth this time. He couldn't beat Reiji, his rival. You have to win Jack.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.