Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2015 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, so it looks like Yuri's signature dragon is a fusion.

Felt really bad for Serena this episode. The abuse she takes from the guards is BS.
Duel was alright with the Reira but lasted way longer than I had expected especially against some guards. Glad to see ninja dude save Serena.

I hate the director a bit more now, always being so manipulative and treating everything like a game. Crow vs Yuuya should be fun.
Dec 20, 2015 1:00 AM
Jun 2011
oh my god yuri yugo and yuya go baserk at the same time by the preview
Dec 20, 2015 1:10 AM
Apr 2013
Never mind about my previous post before I edited it, it's already cleared.

I cannot wait to see the four Yus (Yuto included since he is in Yuya's body) goes berserk in the next episode! But I really hope this won't make too much damage on Yuya's reputation...
Miya190Dec 20, 2015 1:54 AM
Dec 20, 2015 3:09 AM
Jul 2015
good to see reiji and reira kicking asses and finally reiji gets to do something. Yuris fusion dragon name has finally been revealed. This JMR and security are manipulative bastard after all harming a poor 14 year old. they put gas on poor selena and JMR put the chip on yuya's helmet. JMR deserves to get carded by yuri hopefully this should happen during the invasion.

i can't wait to see episode 87 and yuto is finally coming back i hope this are the signs where he will become relevant again. Yuri finally shows his berserk mode and he really looks cool when his in bereserk mode

sorry for bad english
Dec 20, 2015 3:13 AM
Dec 2008
Oh boy, getting really hyped for the Yuya and his dimension counterparts to go berserk. Can't wait.

Especially when Yuri's deck might finally be revealed in the next episode.
Dec 20, 2015 4:33 AM
Apr 2013
I would like to have a little brother like Reira. Nice to see that finally there's a kid around his age capable of standing up like that in Yu-Gi-Oh! How long has it been since there's a character like him appear...since Runa and Rua from 5D's I guess?

Yuri's appearance was short, but I'm still happy to see him (^_^)
Miya190Dec 20, 2015 6:55 AM
Dec 20, 2015 8:27 AM

Oct 2014
My body is ready

The highlight of this episode:
Reira was absolute badass, they finally revealed the Fusion Dragon (its name at least. I find it odd that is a Level 8 instead of 7), Reiji's 1 VS 6 like a boss, the hilarious look on Roger's face when his plan failed.
With Yugo chasing after Yuri and Sergey going to the Council's building just to be fodderized by Reiji, I really doubt the Friendship Cup will continue past Yuya vs. Crow. And the worst part is that Crow might actually win against Yuya.
Dec 20, 2015 8:36 AM
Apr 2013
RayofVictory said:
My body is ready

Reira was absolute badass, they finally revealed the Fusion Dragon (its name at least. I find it odd that is a Level 8 instead of 7), Reiji's 1 VS 6 like a boss, the hilarious look on Roger's face when his plan failed.
With Yugo chasing after Yuri and Sergey going to the Council's building just to be fodderized by Reiji, I really doubt the Friendship Cup will continue past Yuya vs. Crow. And the worst part is that Crow might actually win against Yuya.

I don't think Crow beating Yuya is the worst part. If Crow beat Yuya while the latter is in his normal self, then yes, it's not good to me. But if Crow beat Yuya while he is being controlled, then I don't really mind because if Yuya win against Crow while he is still being controlled (not to mention he duel violently), his reputation might become even worse in the eyes of the City.

If the Friendship Cup won't continue past Yuya vs. Crow, then we're not going to see Yuya vs. Yugo?! (O_O)
I don't want that! If it becomes that way, the previous OP (UNLEASH) that showed Yuya and Yugo clashed become a waste.
Dec 20, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2014
Frost190 said:
RayofVictory said:
My body is ready

I don't think Crow beating Yuya is the worst part. If Crow beat Yuya while the latter is in his normal self, then yes, it's not good to me. But if Crow beat Yuya while he is being controlled, then I don't really mind because if Yuya win against Crow while he is still being controlled (not to mention he duel violently), his reputation might become even worse in the eyes of the City.

If the Friendship Cup won't continue past Yuya vs. Crow, then we're not going to see Yuya vs. Yugo?! (O_O)
I don't want that! If it becomes that way, the previous OP (UNLEASH) that showed Yuya and Yugo clashed become a waste.

Leaving aside my hate for Crow, him beating Yuya (in Berserk Mode or not) is bad, because:
- Despite being an AU, Crow is still a 5D's character. Not only that, he is probably the biggest writer's pet in this franchise, who was only brought back in ARC-V because BUY BLACKWINGS.
- he is completely unnecessary and has no reason to be in the show. His role could easily be filled by an ARC-V original character (Shinji for example) and absolutely nothing would change. Same for Jack.
- Yuya already lost to a 5D's character once. Losing to another one would only imply how better 5D's characters are compared to ARC-V ones. And he is also the main character.
- Both ARC-V Jack and Crow doesn't have a single loss yet. In Jack's case, he only dueled once and was for the sake of Yuya's development. Crow on the other hand defetead both THE MAN and Shun for no reason, effectively removing them from the show until the end of the arc. Its about time that guy stops stealing spotlight from the main cast.
But knowing Katsumi Ono and his boner for 5D's, I can totally see Crow winning. The only reason I can think of for them making Yuya go berserk now, is so that Crow would have a legitimate reason to win. That and the fact that the Friendship Cup will be practically over after that match. Yugo is currently on his way to be eaten by Yuri, Sergey is gonna get rekt by Reiji, and Roger's plan failed miserably. There is no point in continuing the tournament any longer. Also OPs are just a visual eye candy. Very few of the things they showcase there actually happen in the series.
Dec 20, 2015 1:12 PM

May 2013
This is development I want for Reira man, awesome. And Reiji kicking some ass in this episode. The Akaba master race.

Also don't get me started with the preview for Episode 87, I'm so so hype and many theories flow in my mind. Everyone is so ded nice knowing you Yugo (but I don't want him to be absorbed)

EDIT: Break after Episode 87 MAAAAAAN
SweetCoconutDec 20, 2015 1:44 PM
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 20, 2015 1:46 PM
Sep 2015
Is Reira up there in terms of the strongest Lancer? He could probably beat any of the others aside from Reiji, Yuya, and maybe Shun. Also it's awesome seeing Roger's plan falling almost completely apart.
Dec 20, 2015 1:51 PM

Mar 2014
serena eroi
Dec 20, 2015 3:34 PM
Apr 2013
RayofVictory said:

Leaving aside my hate for Crow, him beating Yuya (in Berserk Mode or not) is bad, because:
- Despite being an AU, Crow is still a 5D's character. Not only that, he is probably the biggest writer's pet in this franchise, who was only brought back in ARC-V because BUY BLACKWINGS.
- he is completely unnecessary and has no reason to be in the show. His role could easily be filled by an ARC-V original character (Shinji for example) and absolutely nothing would change. Same for Jack.
- Yuya already lost to a 5D's character once. Losing to another one would only imply how better 5D's characters are compared to ARC-V ones. And he is also the main character.
- Both ARC-V Jack and Crow doesn't have a single loss yet. In Jack's case, he only dueled once and was for the sake of Yuya's development. Crow on the other hand defetead both THE MAN and Shun for no reason, effectively removing them from the show until the end of the arc. Its about time that guy stops stealing spotlight from the main cast.
But knowing Katsumi Ono and his boner for 5D's, I can totally see Crow winning. The only reason I can think of for them making Yuya go berserk now, is so that Crow would have a legitimate reason to win. That and the fact that the Friendship Cup will be practically over after that match. Yugo is currently on his way to be eaten by Yuri, Sergey is gonna get rekt by Reiji, and Roger's plan failed miserably. There is no point in continuing the tournament any longer. Also OPs are just a visual eye candy. Very few of the things they showcase there actually happen in the series.

If that's really the case, then I hope Yuya somehow able to overcome the mind-controlling chip just in time, continue the Duel, and then win. It won't hurt to be positive thinking, right. (^_^)

If Crow and Jack return, I wonder if there will be characters from the previous series that will return if Yuya visit Xyz and Fusion Dimension later...

baoxiang008 said:
serena eroi

In which part she was "eroi"? You do know what "eroi" means, right?
Dec 21, 2015 8:57 AM
Aug 2014
Wow this duel was amazing. Reira's CC deck is so powerful. He uses Fusion and does Syncro and Xyz DURING the battle phase. What a crazy deck he has. The Extra deck monsters had ridiculous effects as well.

Nice to see that Reira got another duel again. It's been such a long time. We need more CC cards~

Wasn't surprised to see Reiji absolutely wreck all the Security that attacked the Council xD

Roger is pissed as hell. He was very calm and collected for awhile, but this defeat will really ramp up the plot.
Dec 22, 2015 11:50 AM

Oct 2014
Frost190 said:
If that's really the case, then I hope Yuya somehow able to overcome the mind-controlling chip just in time, continue the Duel, and then win. It won't hurt to be positive thinking, right. (^_^)

That's what i'm hoping for as well. Crow beating Yuya is the last thing I want to see in this show. If Crow wins, I will personally go to Japan and punch Katsumi Ono in the face. His 5D's bias has been all over this arc and is getting really unsightly to watch at this point. I know he might be upset because 5D's failed miserably in Japan (it had the lowest ratings than any of the other series, even Zexal had higher ratings than it), but that's not a reason to turn ARC-V into 5D's 2.0.
Dec 22, 2015 2:14 PM

Sep 2011
I think everybody here is just waiting for next week's episode to hear Onoken screaming (and he has to do screams for both Yuri and Yuya, that's insane) But I'm also waiting for the Duel to see if Crow uses any new Blackwings lol or goes for the nostalgia ones. I'm a Blackwing user but I'm on the same boat with you guys, I don't want Crow to win. And I have a feeling Yugo might survive through Synchro Arc but then won't make it past the Xyz Arc.

I think my favorite parts about this episode were Yuri just going "meh, screw this shit" and jumping off the truck and Roger screaming around and the faces he made. Oh, his plan just can't get any worser by any minute... And I think he has gone crazy if he intends to send Sergey against Reiji. Roger, that's not a very wise choice of keikaku; after all, his Fusion counterpart already lost to him!
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Dec 22, 2015 5:00 PM
Apr 2013
RayofVictory said:
Frost190 said:

That's what i'm hoping for as well. Crow beating Yuya is the last thing I want to see in this show. If Crow wins, I will personally go to Japan and punch Katsumi Ono in the face. His 5D's bias has been all over this arc and is getting really unsightly to watch at this point. I know he might be upset because 5D's failed miserably in Japan (it had the lowest ratings than any of the other series, even Zexal had higher ratings than it), but that's not a reason to turn ARC-V into 5D's 2.0.

If Yuya go to Xyz or Fusion Dimension after Synchro is over, I hope there won't be another bias if some characters from the previous series also reappear there. Where can I see the ratings for the series? I want to see it myself just to be sure.
Dec 22, 2015 6:03 PM
Mar 2013
Plot twist; Serena is Yuri's sister.

No basis. XD
Dec 23, 2015 6:27 AM
Apr 2013
New spoiler summary for episode 88 is out... I don't know whether I should be happy or sad, because the Duel I wanted to see won't happen but on the other hand the plot finally moves fast...

For those who doesn't like spoiler, don't click the spoiler tag.
Dec 23, 2015 9:34 AM

Oct 2014
Frost190 said:
New spoiler summary for episode 88 is out... I don't know whether I should be happy or sad, because the Duel I wanted to see won't happen but on the other hand the plot finally moves fast...

For those who doesn't like spoiler, don't click the spoiler tag.

My guess was right. It seems they really have no guts to make Crow lose.
Dec 23, 2015 1:08 PM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Where can I see the ratings for the series? I want to see it myself just to be sure.

They're somewhere around the internet (I know this doesn't help much lol), but the ratings are only till Zexal I. After Zexal II they changed the broadcast channel which doesn't support ratings and which is why no further ratings are given. Also you could ask 'em from /a/, I bet somebody there has a link to them.
RukaliiniDec 23, 2015 1:13 PM
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Dec 23, 2015 4:33 PM
Apr 2013
Sorry guys, about the spoiler that I added yesterday, I heard from my source it could be a fake, though the possibility it was true is also high. Still, I suggest you shouldn't expect much about it just in case so you won't be too disappointed.
Dec 23, 2015 11:51 PM

Oct 2014
Frost190 said:
Sorry guys, about the spoiler that I added yesterday, I heard from my source it could be a fake, though the possibility it was true is also high. Still, I suggest you shouldn't expect much about it just in case so you won't be too disappointed.

Yeah, I saw the pictures and they looked photoshoped like hell (especially that Code Geass mecha, wow). Regardless, I still think that the tournament won't continue past Yuya vs. Crow. All the things that happened this episode just screams invasion to me. I guess when 87 comes out, it will make clear whether it was fake or not.
Dec 24, 2015 8:20 AM

Feb 2013
Real Spoiler for ep 88:

Dec 24, 2015 9:22 AM
Apr 2013
Skyguardian said:
Real Spoiler for ep 88:

I already know that one. When I added the previous spoiler yesterday, I thought it was another detail spoiler update for episode 88.
Dec 24, 2015 9:38 AM
Jun 2011
RayofVictory said:
Frost190 said:

Yeah, I saw the pictures and they looked photoshoped like hell (especially that Code Geass mecha, wow). Regardless, I still think that the tournament won't continue past Yuya vs. Crow. All the things that happened this episode just screams invasion to me. I guess when 87 comes out, it will make clear whether it was fake or not.
and if it will not be in episode 87 itself we will know for sure in 88 preview if that spoiler is true or not
Dec 24, 2015 9:49 AM

Mar 2012
Present from Santa Yugo.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 24, 2015 10:12 AM
Nov 2013
RayofVictory said:
Frost190 said:
<br />
<br />
I don&#039;t think Crow beating Yuya is the worst part. If Crow beat Yuya while the latter is in his normal self, then yes, it&#039;s not good to me. But if Crow beat Yuya while he is being controlled, then I don&#039;t really mind because if Yuya win against Crow while he is still being controlled (not to mention he duel violently), his reputation might become even worse in the eyes of the City.<br />
<br />
If the Friendship Cup won&#039;t continue past Yuya vs. Crow, then we&#039;re not going to see Yuya vs. Yugo?! (O_O)<br />
I don&#039;t want that! If it becomes that way, the previous OP (UNLEASH) that showed Yuya and Yugo clashed become a waste.
<br />
<br />
Leaving aside my hate for Crow, him beating Yuya (in Berserk Mode or not) is bad, because:<br />
- Despite being an AU, Crow is still a 5D&#039;s character. Not only that, he is probably the biggest writer&#039;s pet in this franchise, who was only brought back in ARC-V because BUY BLACKWINGS.<br />
- he is completely unnecessary and has no reason to be in the show. His role could easily be filled by an ARC-V original character (Shinji for example) and absolutely nothing would change. Same for Jack.<br />
- Yuya already lost to a 5D&#039;s character once. Losing to another one would only imply how better 5D&#039;s characters are compared to ARC-V ones. And he is also the main character.<br />
- Both ARC-V Jack and Crow doesn&#039;t have a single loss yet. In Jack&#039;s case, he only dueled once and was for the sake of Yuya&#039;s development. Crow on the other hand defetead both THE MAN and Shun for no reason, effectively removing them from the show until the end of the arc. Its about time that guy stops stealing spotlight from the main cast.<br />
But knowing Katsumi Ono and his boner for 5D&#039;s, I can totally see Crow winning. The only reason I can think of for them making Yuya go berserk now, is so that Crow would have a legitimate reason to win. That and the fact that the Friendship Cup will be practically over after that match. Yugo is currently on his way to be eaten by Yuri, Sergey is gonna get rekt by Reiji, and Roger&#039;s plan failed miserably. There is no point in continuing the tournament any longer. Also OPs are just a visual eye candy. Very few of the things they showcase there actually happen in the series.

While I agree with just all of this lol I say Jack and Crow might be big characters in the show. They might tie this in on all previous shows and bring in a few other characters.

Say so and so happened that split the dimensions etc etc....So now Yuya has to revisit past protagonist.....Okay I'm going from speculation to Fanfiction, but ANYWAYS they have enticed older fans to watch Arc V.

Crow alone has brought a lot of publicity which is good. Make Jim take out a few of the main cast to keep the nostalgic fans happy and make him loose to the Main character (so they can said that's pure plot) when really it's just because they have better decks at this point lol.
Dec 24, 2015 4:44 PM
Sep 2012
So the big duel was just between Reira and some Security grunts, I was hoping for more, but it was a big moment non the less. I wonder how his mom now that her robot soldier son is now a human being. I wish Serena did something to help him.

All of Security is taking care of and the Council don't seem to care one way or another, meanwhile Jean is losing it. So the good guys have Yuzu and Serena, while Acadamia has Ruri and Ren, so Yuzu score card. Reji 2, Acadamia 2, and Jean 0.

The confrontation between Yuri and Yugo was interesting, is Yuri mistakes Yugo for Yuya? Bout time shoes is on the other foot.

Anyway we have one more to go in 2015.
Dec 24, 2015 7:40 PM

Oct 2011
Reira destroyed those grunts OMG

Yuya vs Crow but Yuya going berserk OMFG
Dec 24, 2015 7:50 PM
Apr 2013
blfan said:
So the big duel was just between Reira and some Security grunts, I was hoping for more, but it was a big moment non the less. I wonder how his mom now that her robot soldier son is now a human being. I wish Serena did something to help him.

All of Security is taking care of and the Council don't seem to care one way or another, meanwhile Jean is losing it. So the good guys have Yuzu and Serena, while Acadamia has Ruri and Ren, so Yuzu score card. Reji 2, Acadamia 2, and Jean 0.

The confrontation between Yuri and Yugo was interesting, is Yuri mistakes Yugo for Yuya? Bout time shoes is on the other foot.

Anyway we have one more to go in 2015.

Yuri hasn't even meet Yuya in person, so there's no way he mistakes Yugo for Yuya.
Dec 24, 2015 8:03 PM

Mar 2012
You need to remember that in OP Enlightenment Paladin is riding Rebellion mean that Yuya will eventually overcome his berserk mode.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 26, 2015 6:57 PM
Apr 2013
Dec 27, 2015 12:02 AM

Oct 2014
Spoiler for 89 is out

This came from V-Jump, so its 100% real.
Feb 8, 2016 9:18 AM

Jan 2013
Reira finally standing up for himself.
Jun 26, 2016 8:24 PM

Dec 2012
Oh snap. Serena got hit with the rape spray. Reira stopped this from becoming a hentai.

Serena booty shots. I saw that booty curve.

Nice of Reira to one turn kill them with the summoning methods.

Hey Roger...why so serious?

Melissa Claire oppai on point.

Now watch Crow lose to Yuya because of plot armor and be the first relevant past main character to lose to the new main character.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.